Windows 10: My date tile

Discus and support My date tile in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I did a long-winded update yesterday and since then my date tile on the start menu has jammed on yesterday's date and I can't work out how to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChrisPduck, Jul 12, 2020.

1. My date tile

I did a long-winded update yesterday and since then my date tile on the start menu has jammed on yesterday's date and I can't work out how to change it. I ended up unpinning it from the start and re-pinning the calendar because I though that would work but all it did was obviously show the calendar! I've already got the calendar on my task bar so I don't want it on my start menu as well - I just want it to show the current date like it did before the new update - help!

:)

ChrisPduck, Jul 12, 2020
  2. srino Win User

Live tile Outlook Calendar a day behind, but lock screen shows correct date...

Well, seeing as how I cannot uninstall the app, there is very little in terms of troubleshooting steps to try. I already unpinned and repinned the live tile and no good. Very strange problem. If I open the app from the app list, it shows the correct date.
    The problem appears only on the live tile. For instance, today is Thursday, the 3rd. My live tile shows Wednesday, the 2nd. When I open the app from the live tile the calendar shows the correct date. Thanks!

UPDATE: Issue resolved, maybe an update in the background I have no idea. But it works now.

srino, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Live tiles not working on my new laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Does this issue persist with all the Live tiles icon?
    • Are you able to view the different app’s tiles icon on Start menu?
    I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if issue gets resolved:

• Press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
    • Right click on the Tiles and click “turn live tile on”.
    • Repeat step 2 on the desired tiles.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 12, 2020
  4. My date tile

Maxwell and Pascal "secretly" use tile based rasterization

I suspect this is still not full tile based rendering the way ARM Mali does, keeping lists of geometry primitives per tile in each hierarchy level. This seems only tiling of a rasterization step.
    In pipeline after geometry is done, gpu seems to run full pixel shader with full gpu on each first level tile serially from left to right, top to bottom. Second level could be as well done in immediate rasterization mode but coverage pattern using tiny tiles helps with cache hits - remember, maxwell and pascal have multiple levels of cache in their gpu. Tiles must be appropriately sized by driver to ensure best usage of gpu cache.

BiggieShady, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

My date tile

1. My date tile - Similar Threads - date tile

2. ‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎: In Windows 11, 23H2 and 22H2, if a user has file explorer open to a network location, sorted by Date Modified, opens an older office file Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc., modifies that file, and saves, file explorer will not update to show the updated modified date and new sort...
  3. ‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ‎W11 File Explorer over network Date Modified does not update, must click refresh‎: In Windows 11, 23H2 and 22H2, if a user has file explorer open to a network location, sorted by Date Modified, opens an older office file Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc., modifies that file, and saves, file explorer will not update to show the updated modified date and new sort...
  4. Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...: Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can uninstall old updates maybe it uses some space in the system? please suggest me on this matter I would appreciate your input....
  5. Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...

Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...: Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can uninstall old updates maybe it uses some space in the system? please suggest me on this matter I would appreciate your input....
  6. Windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSC 2021 21H2 extended end date, end of support, Janaury 13, 2032

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSC 2021 21H2 extended end date, end of support, Janaury 13, 2032: As the windows 10 builds reach the end of support or retirement, Microsoft should promote, Windows 10, IOT Enterprise, LTSC, 2021, 21H2, that reaches its end of life and end of servicing on Janaury 13, 2032. This would delay, 240 million, PC's heading for the landfill. Why to...
  7. Windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSC 2021 21H2 extended end date, end of support, Janaury 13, 2032

Windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSC 2021 21H2 extended end date, end of support, Janaury 13, 2032: As the windows 10 builds reach the end of support or retirement, Microsoft should promote, Windows 10, IOT Enterprise, LTSC, 2021, 21H2, that reaches its end of life and end of servicing on Janaury 13, 2032. This would delay, 240 million, PC's heading for the landfill. Why to...
  8. Please say what is relase date of windows 12

Please say what is relase date of windows 12: Please say that to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-say-what-is-relase-date-of-windows-12/141d7608-b0aa-41a6-8044-ba0ed4634c95
  9. colored tiles in new windows up date

in Windows 10 Customization
    colored tiles in new windows up date: PLEASE, PLEASE, PUT THE COLOR BACK IN THE NEW WINDOWS TILES UP DATE. WHY DO YIOU DO SUCH CRAZY THING. NOT BROKEN, DON'T FIX! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colored-tiles-in-new-windows-up-date/bed14750-13f4-4dd8-8925-f0e98b6b5621
  10. Glowing effect around border of pinned tiles and dates in the calendar gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Glowing effect around border of pinned tiles and dates in the calendar gone: Before, when I used pinned tiles in Start, there was a glow effect in the border of the tiles when my cursor was near it. The same for dates in the calendar located in the taskbar. How do I bring this effect back?...