Windows 10: My daughters account states “this account does not exist” but then if you try to create the...

Discus and support My daughters account states “this account does not exist” but then if you try to create the... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The account was working fine yesterday.It doesn’t help matters that it asks you put the email in when looking for support when the problem is with the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Christopher Derry, Jun 3, 2023.

1. My daughters account states “this account does not exist” but then if you try to create the...

The account was working fine yesterday.It doesn’t help matters that it asks you put the email in when looking for support when the problem is with the email address itself.

:)

Christopher Derry, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown My daughters account states “this account does not exist” but then if you try to create the... :(

Zakin, Jun 3, 2023
  3. That Account doesn't exist

Hi - I have created a standard account for my daughter in my laptop. Everything was fine till today, when she couldn't login to her account anymore. The error message states "That account doesn't exist ", the only new activity was that she has downloaded a game call goldenfarm and her mom used her gmail credential to sign-in to the game so the progress is not lost. After that we could not login to my daughter's account. Any insight would be appreciated.

Vivek Shukla 11, Jun 3, 2023
  4. Vesao Win User

My daughters account states “this account does not exist” but then if you try to create the...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

My daughters account states “this account does not exist” but then if you try to create the...

1. My daughters account states “this account does not exist” but then if you try to create the... - Similar Threads - daughters account states

2. While trying to log in to my account, it says this account does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While trying to log in to my account, it says this account does not exist: Hello!I can't log in to my microsoft account, although it's the same account I use for PC sign in, microsoft store and my minecraft account. But suddenly for no reason when I try to log in to my account it says that this account doesn't exist. I've never had issues like this...
  3. While trying to log in to my account, it says this account does not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While trying to log in to my account, it says this account does not exist: Hello!I can't log in to my microsoft account, although it's the same account I use for PC sign in, microsoft store and my minecraft account. But suddenly for no reason when I try to log in to my account it says that this account doesn't exist. I've never had issues like this...
  4. While trying to log in to my account, it says this account does not exist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Account Does not Exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Does not Exist: I went on a vacation for a week and when I came back to play Minecraft I was logged out. I tried signing back in but it said that my Microsoft email doesn't exist. I searched for answers and even read a few community questions on this page but nothing helped. I made a new...
  6. Account Does not Exist

Account Does not Exist: I went on a vacation for a week and when I came back to play Minecraft I was logged out. I tried signing back in but it said that my Microsoft email doesn't exist. I searched for answers and even read a few community questions on this page but nothing helped. I made a new...
  7. account does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account does not exist: I am trying to add a new account to my HP laptop. I can get into my account through the microsoft website, but when trying to log in to the computer as the user, it states my account does not exist. I have tried the options provided, but nothing is currently working. Because...
  8. account does not exist

account does not exist: I am trying to add a new account to my HP laptop. I can get into my account through the microsoft website, but when trying to log in to the computer as the user, it states my account does not exist. I have tried the options provided, but nothing is currently working. Because...
  9. My daughters account states “this account does not exist” but then if you try to create the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My daughters account states “this account does not exist” but then if you try to create the...: The account was working fine yesterday.It doesn’t help matters that it asks you put the email in when looking for support when the problem is with the email address itself....
  10. My daughters account states “this account does not exist” but then if you try to create the...

My daughters account states “this account does not exist” but then if you try to create the...: The account was working fine yesterday.It doesn’t help matters that it asks you put the email in when looking for support when the problem is with the email address itself....