Windows 10: My daughters laptop

Discus and support My daughters laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What’s is the point of Hp selling a laptop that doesn’t have enough storage to update windows 10. I have deleted everything not needed to run it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by michaelhobson3, May 19, 2021.

1. My daughters laptop

What’s is the point of Hp selling a laptop that doesn’t have enough storage to update windows 10. I have deleted everything not needed to run it has no pictures, videos , music, games ,apps it came with Microsoft office but had to delete to try make room for update. It was a complete waste of money and I would definitely avoid buying a Hp laptop in the future.

:)

michaelhobson3, May 19, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 19, 2021
  3. ThomF Win User
    Want to Give Laptop to Daughter

I have a laptop that I want to give to my daughter. I figure the process should be easy enough. BUT:

• I don't want my account on the computer any more, and
    • I'd like to make sure that she can use the copy of Microsoft Office installed on the PC.

Is this possible? I have added her Microsoft account to the laptop and established her as an administrator, but the MS Office programs don't show up when she is logged in.

Is there some way that I can grant her access to the Office program on the PC, and then delete my account from the PC?

I purchased an Office license for 3 computers, of which this is one of them. I'm afraid that if I de-install the program under my account, I won't be able to reinstall it under her account.

Any help would be appreciated.

ThomF, May 19, 2021
  4. My daughters laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, May 19, 2021
Thema:

My daughters laptop

1. My daughters laptop - Similar Threads - daughters laptop

2. My daughter's profile has been accidentally removed from her Lenovo laptop Windows 10 with...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My daughter's profile has been accidentally removed from her Lenovo laptop Windows 10 with...: Although her microsoft account is still being recognised we cannot any longer have a separate profile on the laptop there used to be mine and her's child. We have tried removing and adding with no luck. It says her account is pending.Anyone have any ideas?...
  3. My daughter's profile has been accidentally removed from her Lenovo laptop Windows 10 with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My daughter's profile has been accidentally removed from her Lenovo laptop Windows 10 with...: Although her microsoft account is still being recognised we cannot any longer have a separate profile on the laptop there used to be mine and her's child. We have tried removing and adding with no luck. It says her account is pending.Anyone have any ideas?...
  4. My daughter's profile has been accidentally removed from her Lenovo laptop Windows 10 with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to unlock my laptop. I purchased a new laptop for my daughter and she has locked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock my laptop. I purchased a new laptop for my daughter and she has locked...: How to unlock my laptop. I purchased a new laptop for my daughter and she has locked herself out. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-my-laptop-i-purchased-a-new-laptop/ceec1e58-1529-4de9-8d1c-69473bfa04f2
  6. How to unlock my laptop. I purchased a new laptop for my daughter and she has locked...

How to unlock my laptop. I purchased a new laptop for my daughter and she has locked...: How to unlock my laptop. I purchased a new laptop for my daughter and she has locked herself out. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-my-laptop-i-purchased-a-new-laptop/ceec1e58-1529-4de9-8d1c-69473bfa04f2
  7. My daughter laptop mouse isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My daughter laptop mouse isn't working: My daughter laptop mouse isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-daughter-laptop-mouse-isnt-working/242b16c0-9161-4475-8ccb-1a75621e6cea
  8. My daughter laptop mouse isn't working

My daughter laptop mouse isn't working: My daughter laptop mouse isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-daughter-laptop-mouse-isnt-working/242b16c0-9161-4475-8ccb-1a75621e6cea
  9. My daughter's laptop has stopped recognising her PIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My daughter's laptop has stopped recognising her PIN.: My daughter's laptop stopped recognising her PIN. She used her laptop in one lesson, closed the laptop and went to lunch. When she tried to use her pin for the next lesson it said "this sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a...
  10. My daughter's laptop has stopped recognising her PIN.

My daughter's laptop has stopped recognising her PIN.: My daughter's laptop stopped recognising her PIN. She used her laptop in one lesson, closed the laptop and went to lunch. When she tried to use her pin for the next lesson it said "this sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a...