Windows 10: MY DEDICATED GRAPHICS DONT WORK

Discus and support MY DEDICATED GRAPHICS DONT WORK in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI I HAVE HP PAVILION LAPTOP AND IT HAS SHARED AND DEDICATEDGRAPHICS CARDS,,BUT THE DEDICATED CARDAMD R7 M340GRAPHIC IS OFFLINE,,I TRIED TO DELETE THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ALI00ALI, Jun 3, 2021.

1. ALI00ALI Win User

MY DEDICATED GRAPHICS DONT WORK

HI I HAVE HP PAVILION LAPTOP AND IT HAS SHARED AND DEDICATEDGRAPHICS CARDS,,BUT THE DEDICATED CARDAMD R7 M340GRAPHIC IS OFFLINE,,I TRIED TO DELETE THE DEVICE AND REINSTALL IT BUT I HAVE SAME PROBLEM,,I TRIED TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT GPU FORM THE BIOS F.48BUT THE BIOS DOESNT HAVE ADVANCED OPTION,,THAT PROBLEM SHOWS WHEN I PLAY ANY GAMES THE SHARED GRAPHIC USED 100 % OF GPU AND THE DEDICATED SLEEP,,,IN THIS PROBLEM THE LAPTOP VERY OVERHEATED AND SHUTDOWN AUTOMATIC..THANKS

:)

ALI00ALI, Jun 3, 2021

2. Switchable graphics, Dedicated graphics

Thank you for following up. For better assistance on switchable graphics and dedicated graphics, we would suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your graphics card.

Jomari Arc, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Regarding Dedicated graphics

Sir please clear my confusion

• There is a program called DXDIAG when i open it and click on display it shows graphic memory 2136 mb but when i open intel graphic properties it shows dedicated video memory 128 mb so where all the left memory used.
    • Is updating driver really helpful especially graphic drivers.
    • How to increase dedicated memory from 128 to 512 because mylaptop contain 4 gb ram.
    • When i enter BIOS i do not locate configuration tab what to do,help me to provide the advance bios mode

Shivam Strange, Jun 3, 2021
  4. MY DEDICATED GRAPHICS DONT WORK

How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

MY DEDICATED GRAPHICS DONT WORK

1. MY DEDICATED GRAPHICS DONT WORK - Similar Threads - DEDICATED GRAPHICS DONT

2. My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...: Certainly! Here's the revised version with the grammatical errors corrected: Hey there, I use an ASUS A15 laptop. The dedicated graphics card is an NVIDIA 3050 4GB. I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 and realized that the game is acting super laggy. I went to update my...
  3. My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...: Certainly! Here's the revised version with the grammatical errors corrected: Hey there, I use an ASUS A15 laptop. The dedicated graphics card is an NVIDIA 3050 4GB. I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 and realized that the game is acting super laggy. I went to update my...
  4. my game crashes after using dedicated graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game crashes after using dedicated graphics: specs:AMD Ryzen 7600x 4.70ghzAMD Radeon RX 6750 XT 12GB32GB RAMROG STRIX B650-A GAMING WIFI MOTHERBOARDMy PC was working perfectly fine before I updated to the latest AMD drivers. However, after the update, my games started running significantly worse. It turns out that the...
  5. Dedicated graphics card has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated graphics card has stopped working: Yesterday I was using my computer as normal, when the screen suddenly froze for a few seconds before before showing a BSOD, with error message VIEDO_TDR_FAILURE. Annoying, but nothing all that bad. However, when the computer then started up again, I noted that the Nvidia...
  6. Dedicated graphics card has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dedicated graphics card has stopped working: Yesterday I was using my computer as normal, when the screen suddenly froze for a few seconds before before showing a BSOD, with error message VIEDO_TDR_FAILURE. Annoying, but nothing all that bad. However, when the computer then started up again, I noted that the Nvidia...
  7. Laptops with a dedicated graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptops with a dedicated graphics card: A friend of mine has just bought a laptop with Windows 10 and a dedicated graphics card. I am attaching a few screenshots below so that I can ask you a few questions.1. In PCs a dedicated graphics card is a totally separate piece of hardware, but what about laptops with a...
  8. Integrated graphics and dedicated graphics working together?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Integrated graphics and dedicated graphics working together?: Hi, hello, stupid question I know but I was wondering whether it is possible to make your integrated CPU graphics and GPU dedicated graphics to work together and maybe get extra performance? Is it possible or is it just stupid? submitted by /u/FatalYT [link] [comments]...
  9. Cannot use the dedicated graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use the dedicated graphics card: I have an AMD A8 Processor with integrated graphics and a dedicated 2 Gb Graphics card. My rendering and design soft wares need more Vram to run smoothly but currently only use 512MB of Vram. i cannot seem to use the dedicated graphics card in any way how do i enable the...
  10. Use my graphics card memory has dedicated graphics memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Use my graphics card memory has dedicated graphics memory: i have an hp 15 note book with an AMD A8 processor and 4 gb of ram i have a graphics card of 2gb Radeon HD 8500 R5 series graphics cad. all my games and design based software have issues running because the dedicated graphics memory is only 512MB. who do in use the full 2 gb...