Windows 10: my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc)

Discus and support my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] he said the app didn't start. Please help me . I have used various ways to fix it but the results are still not working... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by raihanagfi, Apr 12, 2019.

1. my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc)

my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc) 6009cb77-c1fe-4d87-81d3-ad075375c8c2?upload=true.png

he said the app didn't start. Please help me . I have used various ways to fix it but the results are still not working

:)

raihanagfi, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc) :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Apr 12, 2019
  4. my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc)

Windows 10--> app store, photo <--- not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with Windows Store apps as they are not working, we will help you with this issue.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: For issues with Windows Store.

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter

Windows Store Apps troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store apps form working properly.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 3:

I would recommend you to uninstall the Photo app using Windows PowerShell command and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.
    • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Photos app for Windows help.

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc)

1. my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc) - Similar Threads - defaul apps working

2. My Microsoft Store Apps(Films & movies , Photos , etc ) give "The app didn't start " errors.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Store Apps(Films & movies , Photos , etc ) give "The app didn't start " errors.: My Microsoft Store Apps(Films & movies , Photos , etc ) give "The app didn't start " errors. I have tried everything given online but this doesn't stop happening. It started last week and rebooting does not help. Also I was trying to open Microsoft Store but the app closes...
  3. Windows Apps not working calculator, windows store, photo view, etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Apps not working calculator, windows store, photo view, etc: I purchased a new Microsoft Surface and from the first time I used it the windows store, calculator, photo viewer and other windows apps would try to open and immediately crash. The icons looked strange in the menus. I tried all the listed resolutions from other threads,...
  4. Store and Mail not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store and Mail not working: I have seen other people post about this but nothing I have tried has worked. I tried installing a program for a game and another program installed along with it somehow. Thinking that it was probably bad for computer I deleted them both and restarted the computer. Now, both...
  5. Store and Mail not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Store and Mail not working: I have seen other people post about this but nothing I have tried has worked. I tried installing a program for a game and another program installed along with it somehow. Thinking that it was probably bad for computer I deleted them both and restarted the computer. Now, both...
  6. my photos app not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my photos app not working: I have tried all possible shown in community but nothing works can u suggest a different way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-photos-app-not-working/fd70eade-6547-4298-bb5e-c42b9b010ac0
  7. Microsoft Preinstall Apps don't work (Edge, Windows Store etc.)

Microsoft Preinstall Apps don't work (Edge, Windows Store etc.): Hi guys! I'm having this problem since yesterday, and I can't find anyone with the same problem. I have this problem where no microsoft applications work. I can't open Edge, Windows Store or Photos app. When I want to open them, there is absolutely 0 response. No...
  8. windows store and mail not working

windows store and mail not working: Woke up this morning to windows store app when i open it just doing a circle thing, and windows mail will open but wont let me do anything, what is going on, beginning to think windows 10 was a big mistake. How do i fix it please thanks much. 14263
  9. Windows 10 Apps (Mail, Store,Weather, etc) fail to launch

Windows 10 Apps (Mail, Store,Weather, etc) fail to launch: Not a single Windows 10 App works (store Mail Weather Goove etc.) Every attempt is followed by this in Event Viewer for System: The server microsoft.windowslive.mail did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. and for Applications: Activation of app...
  10. Cannot Click Certain Buttons in Windows 10 (App Store, Mail, Etc.)

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Click Certain Buttons in Windows 10 (App Store, Mail, Etc.): So I recently installed Windows 10 on my desktop and I am having an issue with clicking certain buttons. When I open the Mail app for the first time, I click on the "+" sign to add an account and it will not let me click on the button ( Well i can click it but nothing...