Windows 10: my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc)

Discus and support my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] he said the app didn't start. Please help me . I have used various ways to fix it but the results are still not working... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by raihanagfi, Apr 12, 2019.

1. my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc)

my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc) 6009cb77-c1fe-4d87-81d3-ad075375c8c2?upload=true.png

he said the app didn't start. Please help me . I have used various ways to fix it but the results are still not working

:)

raihanagfi, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc) :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Apr 12, 2019
  4. my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc)

Windows 10--> app store, photo <--- not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with Windows Store apps as they are not working, we will help you with this issue.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: For issues with Windows Store.

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter

Windows Store Apps troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store apps form working properly.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 3:

I would recommend you to uninstall the Photo app using Windows PowerShell command and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.
    • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Photos app for Windows help.

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc)

1. my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc) - Similar Threads - defaul apps working

2. Mail app and Photo app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app and Photo app not working: Please I need help on this. The two applications are not working so from checking steps on the browser I decided to uninstall the app using powershell command. It is successful however when Im going to re install it using MS Store I cant open the store at all. It will open...
  3. Windows Apps Windows Store, Xbox, Mail, Settings, etc Scrolling not working,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Apps Windows Store, Xbox, Mail, Settings, etc Scrolling not working,: Hello,Not sure when it started exactly, but the scroll bars in any of the Windows Apps, are not working. I'm unable to "Scroll down" to see more of the app. Scrolling in Chrome, Discord, Notepad, works perfectly fine, either by Mouse scroll wheel, or manually clicking the...
  4. Windows Apps Windows Store, Xbox, Mail, Settings, etc Scrolling not working,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Apps Windows Store, Xbox, Mail, Settings, etc Scrolling not working,: Hello,Not sure when it started exactly, but the scroll bars in any of the Windows Apps, are not working. I'm unable to "Scroll down" to see more of the app. Scrolling in Chrome, Discord, Notepad, works perfectly fine, either by Mouse scroll wheel, or manually clicking the...
  5. So My Microsoft apps (store, video, mail, Cortana, Xbox), etc. are not working. Sometimes,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So My Microsoft apps (store, video, mail, Cortana, Xbox), etc. are not working. Sometimes,...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/wjf85j8847891.png?width=395&format=png&auto=webp&s=ebfd68be25d5cc886681b8718172b63d7d964d79 submitted by /u/GamingWithBlock [link] [comments]...
  6. Notepad, Photos, App store, ETC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notepad, Photos, App store, ETC.: Hello! I was just wondering that how exactly do I get my pe-installed apps on the PC? Apps like notepad, photos, the app store, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-photos-app-store-etc/d817e364-4501-403f-8c95-60fab18fd6d0
  7. Notepad, Photos, App store, ETC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad, Photos, App store, ETC.: Hello! I was just wondering that how exactly do I get my pe-installed apps on the PC? Apps like notepad, photos, the app store, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-photos-app-store-etc/d817e364-4501-403f-8c95-60fab18fd6d0
  8. Notepad, Photos, App store, ETC.

9. Can't open photos, videos, mails etc

Can't open photos, videos, mails etc: Earlier today, I noticed that I was unable to view photos or watch videos...Why? I don't know. I took a look at the default apps in the settings and I saw something like 'MS-resources'. This computer is fairly new and I don't know why I am unable to excess photos. I...
  10. Windows Apps not working calculator, windows store, photo view, etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Apps not working calculator, windows store, photo view, etc: I purchased a new Microsoft Surface and from the first time I used it the windows store, calculator, photo viewer and other windows apps would try to open and immediately crash. The icons looked strange in the menus. I tried all the listed resolutions from other threads,...