Windows 10: My default user account has been deleted, How can I change my default user account to...

Discus and support My default user account has been deleted, How can I change my default user account to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. So a long time ago the default account I was using for this PC for some reason has turned completely black and there was only an error showing on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmirrezaAlipour, Jan 12, 2019.

1. My default user account has been deleted, How can I change my default user account to...

Hi.

So a long time ago the default account I was using for this PC for some reason has turned completely black and there was only an error showing on the screen. My brother and I didn't find a solution anywhere for fixing it, So he decided to delete it.

Then I started to use the Administrator account which was really frustrating since I couldn't use anything from microsoft in it and It made me rage. I searched on Internet for "How to make an alternate account using administrator".

I've done the method and I'm Currently using the account. But the thing is, Since my PC doesn't count this user account as the Default, I still have some problems trying to work with it. (e.g Microsoft Store doesn't even open, I can't record from games using microsoft Xbox, etc.)

So, Here's the final question:

"How can I change my default account with these situation and Is it even Possible?"

:)

AmirrezaAlipour, Jan 12, 2019
  2. kiwi Win User

Delete local user account or change default account on start up

Almost!
    I found the user, but Windows in their great wisdom won't let me delete it.
    Is there a way to stop it attempting to log in there as default?
    Screen shot of the users listed.
    My default user account has been deleted, How can I change my default user account to... [​IMG]

3. kenkickr Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Jan 12, 2019
  4. My default user account has been deleted, How can I change my default user account to...

Facebook Allows Users to Delete Accounts

Yes, for quite some time, once you had a Facebook account, it wasn't going anywhere. Now, fortunately for college students and people with no attention span everywhere, Facebook now allows said people to delete their Facebook accounts. This was in direct response to user complaints about not being able to delete their accounts, if desired. Even if users were able to delete their own accounts, there were no obvious directions on how to do that. Another reason that Facebook decided to allow users to delete their accounts was a reason that could have gotten Facebook sued if they did not address it: privacy. The "I didn't actually make a Facebook" E-mails were really racking up in Facebook's inbox, and Facebook sometimes made it all too easy for people to research intimate/private/personal details of users' lives. At this point, deleting your account is just a help-page away. Facebook admins are considering adding a "delete account" button.

Source: The Inquirer

zekrahminator, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

My default user account has been deleted, How can I change my default user account to...

1. My default user account has been deleted, How can I change my default user account to... - Similar Threads - default user account

2. default user accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    default user accounts: I purchased a windows 10 computer from a friend and on the desktop, top left was a folder with his name. Lets call him Steve. In the directory system, under C:/users there is a folder, along with the normal "default" and "public" folders is a folder for "steve". "steve" is...
  3. TEMP User account is now default. Need to restore my user account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TEMP User account is now default. Need to restore my user account: After Updating automatically, my PC is showing the TEMP User, not my user account. I can't get to my user account. Help! Files are all on my PC, but I can't access them in the TEMP User mode. How do I restore my settings to my own User account? Thank you in advance....
  4. How do I change my user's default account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my user's default account.: So when I'm trying to log-in to the new Microsoft Edge it asks for a PIN I haven't set so then I go to settings to change the PIN but its using a different account than the one I want to sign-in to, but, the account is set as a default account so I cant change it and I don't...
  5. user accounts - can I delete a user account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    user accounts - can I delete a user account?: can I delete a user account in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-accounts-can-i-delete-a-user-account/915ac1a1-46cd-42f4-bdcd-e917405b8ae9"
  6. How can I delete the default logon user (Microsoft Account) ghost ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I delete the default logon user (Microsoft Account) ghost ?: Hello All Got a new little PC today and set it up. Windows 10 Prof 64 bit It insisted that I use a Microsoft Account early on and I couldn't seem to avoid it - so I did - and it created a user which I didn't want. I then created two local users, one Admin, which I did...
  7. Lost my default user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lost my default user account: My default user account is not listed during startup; only the Guest account called Windows User is available. Earlier, I was trying to find my Microsoft account, but don't think I was successful. I entered a password I had used years ago with the Microsoft Community, but it...
  8. Lost my default user account

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost my default user account: My default user account is not listed during startup; only the Guest account called Windows User is available. Earlier, I was trying to find my Microsoft account, but don't think I was successful. I entered a password I had used years ago with the Microsoft Community, but it...
  9. Delete local user account or change default account on start up

Delete local user account or change default account on start up: I have a local user account that comes up as the default user when Windows10 boots up that I would like to remove. I have tried the usual user modification menus but this account does not show up. It is annoying to have to go through this false log in every time I start...
  10. Delete Default User Accounts

Delete Default User Accounts: The attached shows 3 Default-related users in my Users folder. Most of the folders are empty or lead to a long string of other folders, the last of which is empty. Some actual files exist, but would be meaningful only if the main Default folder is important. Can I delete any...