Windows 10: My Defender Antivirus doesn`t start although i have no other antivirus program installed.

Discus and support My Defender Antivirus doesn`t start although i have no other antivirus program installed. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there, I`m new to microsoft community, and i need help. When i try to restart it, a dialog box opens with this written on it: the specified service... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Naayel Ibtihaj, Jun 3, 2020.

1. My Defender Antivirus doesn`t start although i have no other antivirus program installed.

Hi there,

I`m new to microsoft community, and i need help. When i try to restart it, a dialog box opens with this written on it: the specified service does not exist as an installed service. This error is also present:

0x80070424 Error
    I recently installed windows 10 pro, and today i restarted the computer, it started to update by itself when it finished, it said we couldn`t install updates. Before that, everything was perfectly fine before than. Plese help! And i need a way without installing windows again.

Thanks in advance,

Naayel

:)

Naayel Ibtihaj, Jun 3, 2020
  2. afornal Win User

Defender AntiVirus

There are 4 options under Defender. Two refer to AntiVirus; AntiVirus Network Inspection Service & AntiVirus Services. Under Startup Type these two are listed as manual and the Status column said Inspection Service is running. When I clicked on the Start
    button in Properties, I got an immediate message: "Win.. Def.. Anti.. Serv.. on local comp.. started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs."

afornal, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Is Windows Defender a proper Antivirus for Windows 10 ?

1) Yes.

2) Yes.

3) Many. Suggestion to use your preferred search engine and look it up. Also see:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18900/consumer-antivirus-software-providers-for-windows

Suggestion to read:

===

4) Are you spamming?

Jsssssssss, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User

My Defender Antivirus doesn`t start although i have no other antivirus program installed.

need of antivirus

Yes. Every Windows version needs an Anti-Virus.

Windows 10 comes with in-built AV Windows Defender.

Whether you want to use Windows Defender or want to install another AV: that depends on your own preferences and habits.

No matter which AV you want to use, there might be situations in which you want to use other Anti-Malware programs for occasional, on-demand scans.

Suggestion to read:

Smeed, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

My Defender Antivirus doesn`t start although i have no other antivirus program installed.

1. My Defender Antivirus doesn`t start although i have no other antivirus program installed. - Similar Threads - Defender Antivirus doesn`t

2. Microsoft Defender vs other antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender vs other antivirus: i love Microsoft Defender because it's best! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-vs-other-antivirus/5a5853ae-f32f-4728-981f-1b5b34b3056c
  3. Microsoft Defender vs other antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender vs other antivirus: i love Microsoft Defender because it's best! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-vs-other-antivirus/5a5853ae-f32f-4728-981f-1b5b34b3056c
  4. Antivirus Program And Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus Program And Windows Defender: My genshin impact game files from external disk already allowed in Windows defender. If install antivirus program and Windows defender disabled automatically, is antivirus remove allowed genshin game files from external disk after i install antivirus program?...
  5. I am unable to turn Windows Defender on. I have no other antivirus programs installed so...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am unable to turn Windows Defender on. I have no other antivirus programs installed so...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dawjman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzq5q5/i_am_unable_to_turn_windows_defender_on_i_have_no/
  6. Windows Defender Antivirus vs others.

Windows Defender Antivirus vs others.: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 2004 OS Build 19041.546. I want help regarding Secuity / Antivirus of My Laptop. I would like to know how is "Microsoft Defender" Antivirus good for Laptop. How is "Microsoft Defender"...
  7. Is the antivirus program installed?

Is the antivirus program installed?: Is the antivirus program automatically installed in Windows 10 on my new PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-antivirus-program-installed/ca23e274-3af1-4768-a779-05fc6233abeb"
  8. Use other than Defender for antivirus

Use other than Defender for antivirus: I am just curious how many people disable Defender and install another antivirus!! 134425
  9. Are other Antivirus Programs needed with Window Defender?

Are other Antivirus Programs needed with Window Defender?: My new system is running Windows Defender. I see that a McAfee subscription is also included with my purchase. I have always preferred Norton, and I have used it for years, but a knowledgeable IT friend says Defender is enough. Is it generally enough to guard against...
  10. windows defender or other antivirus?

windows defender or other antivirus?: i just installed windows 10. i know there is the default windows defender, but i'm thinking of downloading another antivirus. which one should i download (preferably free)? or should i stick to the built-in one? 67092