Windows 10: My deleted files are coming back.

Discus and support My deleted files are coming back. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Deleted files coming back randomly submitted by /u/Ncuber1111 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ncuber1111, Apr 1, 2021.

1. My deleted files are coming back.

/u/Ncuber1111, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Apr 1, 2021
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Apr 1, 2021
  4. MohanC Win User

My deleted files are coming back.

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

My deleted files are coming back.

1. My deleted files are coming back. - Similar Threads - deleted files are

2. deleted files keep coming back after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted files keep coming back after restart: I installed valorant to my pc but riot client always stuck at 0.1kb/s and always stop at 24%highest i've got was 31% now i've deleted it manually since i don't know how to stop it, i've also deleted multiple remnant files of riot client and valorant on safe boot since i'm...
  3. deleted files keep coming back after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleted files keep coming back after restart: I installed valorant to my pc but riot client always stuck at 0.1kb/s and always stop at 24%highest i've got was 31% now i've deleted it manually since i don't know how to stop it, i've also deleted multiple remnant files of riot client and valorant on safe boot since i'm...
  4. Deleted Files come back after computer restarts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Files come back after computer restarts: A folder on my computer not in my C: drive has about 90 GB of files that I can't delete without force deleting them. Every time I turn on my computer the files come back. I have run chkdsk multiple times, I have deleted the files from recycle bin, etc and they still come...
  5. Deleted Files come back after computer restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Files come back after computer restarts: A folder on my computer not in my C: drive has about 90 GB of files that I can't delete without force deleting them. Every time I turn on my computer the files come back. I have run chkdsk multiple times, I have deleted the files from recycle bin, etc and they still come...
  6. Deleted Files come back after computer restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Deleted files keep coming back or reappearing in Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 News
    Deleted files keep coming back or reappearing in Recycle Bin: [ATTACH]It may sometimes happen that when you delete files from Windows 10 and empty […] This article Deleted files keep coming back or reappearing in Recycle Bin first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Deleted file keep coming back

Deleted file keep coming back: Hello guys, i noticed file in C named with date and year created its own, i tried deleting it but everytime i restart laptop or shutdown then turn on, it recreates again on C, anyone know why is that happening and what is this file and why did it even create? And how can i...
  9. deleted files come back

deleted files come back: I have two folders that I need to delete. Every time I delete them they re-appear after maybe 30 mins to 1 hour. I even delete them permanently from the recycle bin, but they still re-appear. Please can someone help. It's driving me mad! Thanks Mike...
  10. Trying to delete temporary files but they keep coming back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to delete temporary files but they keep coming back: Can't update Windows 10 for lack of memory but have hard drive connected with plenty of memory. Also keep selecting all temporary files to remove. They go down to 0 bytes and then they come back again...