Windows 10: my dell 7577 only gets connected to one wifi which is downstairs and no other.

Discus and support my dell 7577 only gets connected to one wifi which is downstairs and no other. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; its only connects to one wifi netork which is downstairs and it shows no other, please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Syed Obaidullah1, Mar 22, 2023.

1. my dell 7577 only gets connected to one wifi which is downstairs and no other.

its only connects to one wifi netork which is downstairs and it shows no other, please help.

:)

Syed Obaidullah1, Mar 22, 2023

2. Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo

So today i got my dell inspiron 15 7577 gaming for dust cleanup.Now when i turn on my laptop it gets stuck at the dell logo and after 50 60 seconds it starts loading then the laptop boots up to windows. If i turn off the laptop using the power button while
    it is stuck on dell logo and start it again it boots up immediately to windows without the 50 60 seconds wait. Can someone tell me what the problem is.

FarahArshad, Mar 22, 2023
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Mar 22, 2023
  4. my dell 7577 only gets connected to one wifi which is downstairs and no other.

Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as restart of the PC is taking too long.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Let us try few steps.

Step 1: Safe mode

Try booting your PC in safe mode. Refer to the article on how to
    Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. If a problem doesn't happen in safe mode, this means that default settings and basic device drivers aren't causing the issue. Observing Windows in safe mode enables
    you to narrow down the source of a problem, and can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC.

Step 2: Check in Clean boot status

Try booting your PC in clean boot. Refer to the article on How to perform
    a clean boot in Windows

Note: Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Also, you may not be able to use some
    programs in clean boot.

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: Please refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

Step 3: Disable Fast Startup

1. Press Windows + R key to open
      Run
      command.
    2. Type control panel and click
      OK
    3. Now change the category to
      Small icons
      for View by.
    4. Select Power options, click on Choose what power buttons do.
    5. Click on Change settings that are now available.
    6. Now uncheck the box that says
      Turn on
      fast start-up.
    7. Then, save the changes.

Step 4: Update the hardware drivers.

We would suggest you to click on Detect Driver tab beside “Let us analyze your system to find the latest updates” from
    Dell Website and follow the onscreen steps.

If your Dell laptop is taking longer than expected to respond, boot up, or shut down, you may be experiencing a system performance issue. Then refer this article:

How to Troubleshoot Slow Performance Issues

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

my dell 7577 only gets connected to one wifi which is downstairs and no other.

1. my dell 7577 only gets connected to one wifi which is downstairs and no other. - Similar Threads - dell 7577 gets

2. WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices: HiI have a network connection issue with my work computer Dell Latitude 7440 running on Win 10 that puzzles me quite a lot:- At work, public places, hotels etc. does the WiFi connection work perfectly but at home does the computer disconnect from the WiFi every 15:th second.-...
  3. WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices: HiI have a network connection issue with my work computer Dell Latitude 7440 running on Win 10 that puzzles me quite a lot:- At work, public places, hotels etc. does the WiFi connection work perfectly but at home does the computer disconnect from the WiFi every 15:th second.-...
  4. WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. my dell 7577 only gets connected to one wifi which is downstairs and no other.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my dell 7577 only gets connected to one wifi which is downstairs and no other.: its only connects to one wifi netork which is downstairs and it shows no other, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-7577-only-gets-connected-to-one-wifi-which/57049632-b334-4667-9798-548099005993
  6. my dell 7577 only gets connected to one wifi which is downstairs and no other.

my dell 7577 only gets connected to one wifi which is downstairs and no other.: its only connects to one wifi netork which is downstairs and it shows no other, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-7577-only-gets-connected-to-one-wifi-which/57049632-b334-4667-9798-548099005993
  7. Dell Inspiron 7577 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 7577 BSOD: I have a Dell Inspiron 7577 running Win10 Pro 64. It has crashed every week or two for the last year or so. I'm trying to fix the issue. The BSOD error message is usually IRQL not less or equal although it its sometimes something else. I have run Memtest, Chkdsk, SFC that all...
  8. Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo: So today i got my dell inspiron 15 7577 gaming for dust cleanup.Now when i turn on my laptop it gets stuck at the dell logo and after 50 60 seconds it starts loading then the laptop boots up to windows. If i turn off the laptop using the power button while it is stuck on dell...
  9. Internet connect to one wifi connection but not the other.

Internet connect to one wifi connection but not the other.: So in my house we have to wifi connections but it wont connect to my main internet. it will connect to are bad internet that is always in and out and just has a poor connection. but are main one I was connect too yesterday evening and when I went to get on my internet that...
  10. only stereo - Dell 7577 and Denon x3200w no passthrough/bitstream

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    only stereo - Dell 7577 and Denon x3200w no passthrough/bitstream: Hello, I have notebook Dell 7577 connected via HDMI to avr Denon x3200w. Until an approx. month ago (cannot exactly specify the date maybe two months) I was using this setup for DTS, Dolby Atmos, 7.0 etc setup (passthrough/bitstream) sound from notebook to avr. I was able to...