Windows 10: My Dell computer won't allow me to sign into any of my Microsoft accounts! Help!!

Discus and support My Dell computer won't allow me to sign into any of my Microsoft accounts! Help!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just recently updated my computer from a less recent Windows 10 update at least I think so and it reset everything. I tried to sign in using my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KatherineMcDonald1, Jun 16, 2021.

1. My Dell computer won't allow me to sign into any of my Microsoft accounts! Help!!

I just recently updated my computer from a less recent Windows 10 update at least I think so and it reset everything. I tried to sign in using my Microsoft account, but it kept saying that my password was incorrect when I'm 100% it was not incorrect. I tried resetting my password at least 5 times and every time the same message came up saying my password was incorrect. I tried making a new Microsoft account from my settings and making a new outlook email but it again still gave me the same message saying that my password was incorrect even though I just made a new one with the new email and

:)

KatherineMcDonald1, Jun 16, 2021

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Jun 16, 2021
  4. My Dell computer won't allow me to sign into any of my Microsoft accounts! Help!!

Windows 10 won't allow me to "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead"

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

Before we proceed, I would like you to answer the following question:

• Do you receive any error message when you try to Switch to Microsoft account?

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I Suggest you to start the "Microsoft account sign in assistant" service and check if it helps. If its already started then stop it and restart the service.To do so,follow the steps below:

• Type services in the search bar.
    • Select Microsoft account sign in assistant service.
    • Right click on Microsoft account sign in assistant
      and click stop to stop the service.
    • Right click on Microsoft account sign in assistant
      again and click restart to start the service.

Method 2

I suggest you to create a local admin account and then switch to microsoft account and check if it helps:

Please follow the link below:

Create a local user account in Windows 10

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Follow the steps below to convert a local account to Microsoft Account:

• Press “Windows + I” keys to open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Tap or click Switch to a Microsoft account and follow the on screen instructions.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

My Dell computer won't allow me to sign into any of my Microsoft accounts! Help!!

1. My Dell computer won't allow me to sign into any of my Microsoft accounts! Help!! - Similar Threads - Dell computer won't

2. My Dell computer won't allow me to sign into any of my Microsoft accounts! Help!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Dell computer won't allow me to sign into any of my Microsoft accounts! Help!!: I just recently updated my computer from a less recent Windows 10 update at least I think so and it reset everything. I tried to sign in using my Microsoft account, but it kept saying that my password was incorrect when I'm 100% it was not incorrect. I tried resetting my...
  3. My computer won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won't let me sign in: I recently tried to upgrade my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and it is not letting me sign in when I try to it say just says just a moment then says signing out black screens that brings me back to the welcome screen I was trying to see if I could get into a...
  4. My computer won't boot, help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer won't boot, help me: So I just recently deleted some temp files, trying to free space. After that, I shut down my computer It was midnight, had to go to bed. I turned it back on today and now it's taking forever, can you help?...
  5. My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4: Every time I try to sign in my screen shows this : Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network". Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked to an account on "PlayStation...
  6. My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4: Every time I try to sign in my screen shows this : Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network". Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked to an account on "PlayStation...
  7. Microsoft apps won't let me sign in with my new account :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft apps won't let me sign in with my new account :(: So i recently made a new account and i was planning to get rid of my old one, so i went to any microsoft apps like microsoft edge, word and powerpoint to sign in to my new account, the pin thing pops up and i typed my pin, and it loads for a long time and it says "something...
  8. Help Stop 10 From Signing Me Into My Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Help Stop 10 From Signing Me Into My Microsoft Account: Long story short, This is not a video card issue. Virgin install of Windows 10 (1909 18363.720), Offline Account. Every time I update to the latest Nvidia drivers for my GTX 1060, I reboot, and when the system comes back up, Windows 10 pops up an annoying box stating that,...
  9. computer won't accept my password to sign in or for Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer won't accept my password to sign in or for Microsoft account: After updating windows 10, I cannot log into my computer. Receive incorrect password msg for both signin and Microsoft account even though I can sign in on my phone and another computer using the same passwords....
  10. How to not sign into my computer with my Microsoft account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to not sign into my computer with my Microsoft account?: So I connected my Microsoft account with my Windows 10 machine, and now when I turn it on I have to input my password from my Microsoft account to log into my computer. How do I change this? I use different passwords for everything so this isn't optimal for me. Please help,...