Windows 10: My Dell desktop Series 500 doesn't turn on...

Discus and support My Dell desktop Series 500 doesn't turn on... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, would someone know why and how to fix my Dell desktop Series 500 not turning on? I read about the matter in a few Dell articles and followed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Adela, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Adela Win User

My Dell desktop Series 500 doesn't turn on...

Hello, would someone know why and how to fix my Dell desktop Series 500 not turning on?

I read about the matter in a few Dell articles and followed all their suggestions as follows:

1. Verified my wall outlets work well.
    2. Verified the 2 cable wires of the computer are intact.
    3. Removed all plugs, including the USBs for board & mouse.
    4. Pressed/held the LED power button on back for 20 seconds with no result.
    5. Followed another suggestion to press/hold for 2 minutes and no result.

Then they suggested to go to their FB and Twitter to PM them my Service Tag and Express Service but I couldn't find where to type these. After almost all morning of searching I decided to come to good old faithful tenforums.com to beg for help. My desktop is old but working very well until now.

I anticipate my big thanks for any help. My Dell desktop Series 500 doesn't turn on... :)

:)

Adela, Feb 15, 2019

2. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Feb 15, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 15, 2019
  4. My Dell desktop Series 500 doesn't turn on...

Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

My Dell desktop Series 500 doesn't turn on...

1. My Dell desktop Series 500 doesn't turn on... - Similar Threads - Dell desktop Series

2. My desktop office computer doesn't turn on anymore

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My desktop office computer doesn't turn on anymore: Last night, my office computer had randomly turned off and won't power on anymore. I tried testing different outlets and checking the charger and it still won't turn on or show the blinking light. It has been like this for over 15 hours now and it's a tad bit annoying. Is...
  3. My desktop office computer doesn't turn on anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop office computer doesn't turn on anymore: Last night, my office computer had randomly turned off and won't power on anymore. I tried testing different outlets and checking the charger and it still won't turn on or show the blinking light. It has been like this for over 15 hours now and it's a tad bit annoying. Is...
  4. My desktop office computer doesn't turn on anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Usb 2.0 driver on dell inspiron 14 3451 series doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb 2.0 driver on dell inspiron 14 3451 series doesn't work: It dell inspiron 14 3451 series It have 3 usb one usb is 3.0 and the other two are 2.0 usb the one that works is 3.0 in the other one 2.0 doesn't work it use to work until I had virus I deleted the virus I Factory reset pc to see if work but it didn't work I install the usb...
  6. Usb 2.0 driver on dell inspiron 14 3451 series doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb 2.0 driver on dell inspiron 14 3451 series doesn't work: It dell inspiron 14 3451 series It have 3 usb one usb is 3.0 and the other two are 2.0 usb the one that works is 3.0 in the other one 2.0 doesn't work it use to work until I had virus I deleted the virus I Factory reset pc to see if work but it didn't work I install the usb...
  7. Update on USB connectivity with AMD 500 Series Chipset Motherboards

in Windows 10 News
    Update on USB connectivity with AMD 500 Series Chipset Motherboards: AMD is aware of reports that a small number of users are experiencing intermittent USB connectivity issues reported on 500 Series chipsets. We have been analyzing the root cause and at this time, we would like to request the community’s assistance with a small...
  8. Dell announces new XPS Desktop and Dell S-Series Monitors

in Windows 10 News
    Dell announces new XPS Desktop and Dell S-Series Monitors: [ATTACH] Over the last few months, most of us have been getting reacquainted with our PCs at home. We know that having the right PC, complemented by the perfect monitor and accessories, can empower you to accomplish anything you throw at it: the power to create, work, play...
  9. Windows store doesn't open on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store doesn't open on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series: windows store stopped opening on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series laptop. And I have tried using the windows store troubleshooting program, yet the problem persist. kindly help me out...
  10. Announcing AMD Radeon RX 500 Series Graphics Cards

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing AMD Radeon RX 500 Series Graphics Cards: MPYrSChLkqI ​Today AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) introduced the Radeon™ RX 500 series, a new line of graphics cards featuring a powerful combination of improved game performance, higher clock speeds1, and a refined 2nd generation Polaris architecture, giving PC gamers the best...