Windows 10: My Dell G7 BSODs every time I use uTorrent. Please help.

Discus and support My Dell G7 BSODs every time I use uTorrent. Please help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have uploaded my minidump files here, I think the problem is caused by ntoskrnl.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abhay Nayak, Mar 9, 2021.

1. My Dell G7 BSODs every time I use uTorrent. Please help.

I have uploaded my minidump files here, I think the problem is caused by ntoskrnl.exe

:)

Abhay Nayak, Mar 9, 2021

2. Utorrent

Hello,

To uninstall the Utorrent app on your laptop, kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Right-click the Start button and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and Features (if your Control Panel is in Category view, go to
      Uninstall a Program).
    • Find the program you want to uninstall, click it to select it, and then click
      Uninstall.
    Let us know how it goes. We'd be glad to help!

Best.

Raymond Ave, Mar 9, 2021
  3. cannot run utorrent installer after updating to windows 10?

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• Is the issue specific to installing UTorrent?

• Which browser are you using?

Try installing different programs and check and if issue is specific to UTorrent, I suggest you to get in touch with UTorrent support.

Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 9, 2021
  4. My Dell G7 BSODs every time I use uTorrent. Please help.

uTorrent

Hi!

I've been trying to install uTorrent but it just crashes at the final step of installation. I've never encountered this problem before and I think it is happening because I tried to install uTorrent web. But also I was not able to find any traces of uTorrent
    web in my PC.

khuzaimranawadia, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

My Dell G7 BSODs every time I use uTorrent. Please help.

1. My Dell G7 BSODs every time I use uTorrent. Please help. - Similar Threads - Dell BSODs every

2. Multiple BSOD, different causes every time, please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD, different causes every time, please help.: Hello, I have multiple BSOD that are completely random in time I can get one in a month, several in a week, etc.. Here is the .log in my WhoCrashed so you can see my problem: On Thu 29/10/2020 12:39:59 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  3. BSOD every time I boot windows, software related. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD every time I boot windows, software related. Please help!: Gpu: Radeon Rx 5700xt Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x Ram: 16gb DDR4 G.skill Trident Z 3200Mhz Motherboard: Gigabyte x570 gaming x Psu: Powerspec PSX 860GFM SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1tb Was getting a BSOD as soon as I logged into windows, and then system would restart itself instantly and go...
  4. Every time chrome is overloaded! Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time chrome is overloaded! Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NibBesh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii1fvj/every_time_chrome_is_overloaded_please_help/
  5. BSOD when using uTorrent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when using uTorrent: Hi! I've read countless posts in countless forums since I downloaded Windows 10 like a half a year ago and this error started to happen, but I haven't yet found a solution. So - I am using HP ENVY 15, and after I upgraded to Windows 10 I started having an error, when...
  6. BSOD - Whille using Bittorrent/Utorrent

BSOD - Whille using Bittorrent/Utorrent: Hello, I am getting BSODs specifically whenever I use Bit-torrent/U-torrent. I didn't have this issue previously until now and I really have no idea how to fix this! Please help and thanks so much in advance. Here's my dump files. Ray 27171
  7. BSOD while using uTorrent

BSOD while using uTorrent: Hi All, I am getting the BSOD of when using uTorrent, I have tried another program and the same issue occurs. Debug files are attached. Hope someone can help! Thanks Attachment 46253 28699
  8. Bsod only when i use utorrent

Bsod only when i use utorrent: my bosd happen most the time when im downloading bigger file (500mb or more) with utorrent i tried to fix the non page are fault but it keep happening sometimes ..... thank u for helping me i really appreciate. my laptop is a asus x550z windows 10 1tb hard drive...
  9. BSOD when using utorrent

BSOD when using utorrent: Hi All, New to the forum. Hoping you guys can help me out. I only have this issue it seems when utorrent is downloading files. My webroot expired so I switched to Avast since funds are tight for the moment. I tried Avira but switched off that as well. Other than that, only...
  10. BSOD while using uTorrent

BSOD while using uTorrent: Hello people, Every time I use uTorrent, I get a BSOD saying "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". This happens ONLY when I use uTorrent. According to Ma-Config (Ma-Config), all my drivers are up to date. I have checked the dmp file with BlueScreenView, however that...