Windows 10: my dell inspiron 5482 does not support windows hello

Discus and support my dell inspiron 5482 does not support windows hello in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Inspite of getting an updated new laptop i.e, Dell Inspiron 14 5000 2 in 1 with intel core i3 8th generation with fingerprint scanner in power button,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by srishtiJW, Mar 24, 2019.

1. srishtiJW Win User

my dell inspiron 5482 does not support windows hello

Inspite of getting an updated new laptop i.e, Dell Inspiron 14 5000 2 in 1 with intel core i3 8th generation with fingerprint scanner in power button, error is being shown stating your device does not support windows hello. why is it so? provide helpful measures.

:)

srishtiJW, Mar 24, 2019

2. Dell Support assist not working

Hi, just got a new Dell Inspiron 5482 two days ago, and the following problems occured: noise from the depth of the laptop and Support Assist of Dell not working!!!

Stavi12345, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel lists all devices supporting Windows 10 Hello facial authent...

Read more: Intel lists all the devices supporting Windows 10 Hello facial authentication

Brink, Mar 24, 2019
  4. seanvree Win User

seanvree, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

1. my dell inspiron 5482 does not support windows hello - Similar Threads - dell inspiron 5482

2. power charger not recognise dell Inspiron 5482 2-in-1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power charger not recognise dell Inspiron 5482 2-in-1: after a windows 11 update the computer started non recognise the computer original charger. the system return this allert. I have tried to reinstal battery from device manager but it didn't work. also, it says that is impossible to install an other windows update. All the...
  3. power charger not recognise dell Inspiron 5482 2-in-1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    power charger not recognise dell Inspiron 5482 2-in-1: after a windows 11 update the computer started non recognise the computer original charger. the system return this allert. I have tried to reinstal battery from device manager but it didn't work. also, it says that is impossible to install an other windows update. All the...
  4. Windows Hello not able to start IR camera for Dell Inspiron 5567

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello not able to start IR camera for Dell Inspiron 5567: I just updated my windows 11 to the latest Dev version 25188 and post that the Windows hello is not able to launch the IR camera when I try to register the face for facial recognition. The camera opens fine in the Camera app and even I can see the red blinking light when I...
  5. Dell 5482 / Windows 10 Fingerprint Reader

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell 5482 / Windows 10 Fingerprint Reader: I have a fingerprint reader in my laptop Dell 5482. How can I set up fingerprint lock for individual lock for eg. chrome/my computer/whatsapp desktop/telegram,etc. submitted by /u/AsideObvious8112 [link] [comments]...
  6. Does Dell Inspiron 1545 support windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Dell Inspiron 1545 support windows 10?: Hi, Recently I was trying to update to Windows 10 on my Inspiron 1545 using the Media Creation Tool, and it won't work. Everytime I try using "Update this PC now" I always get one of these two error codes: 0x800704B8 - 0x3001A The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase...
  7. Windows Hello face not working in Dell Inspiron N4050

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hello face not working in Dell Inspiron N4050: Split from this thread. In my dell Inspiron n4050 , windows 10 home its not compatible camera showing for hello face why ???! ***Modified title from: Windows Hello compatibiility***...
  8. Dell Inspiron

Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  9. Dell Inspiron TouchPad does not work

Dell Inspiron TouchPad does not work: After installing a new motherboard on my Dell 15 Inspiron notebook, & reinstalling Windows 10, my touchpad does not work, and can't be 'seen' in Device Manager ... pls help! Niño...
  10. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell support for inspiron

2. dell inspiron 14 5482 windows hello

3. is inspiron 5482 compatible with windows 10 facial recognitionn

4. windows hello dell 5482,
  5. window hello does not work on my dell inspiron,
  6. finger print scanner stopped working on dell 5482,
  7. dell inspiron 14 5482 camera driver,
  8. dell touchpad driver inspirion 14 5482,
  9. does the dell inspiron 14 5000 have fingerprint scanner,
  10. dell inspiron windows hello not working,
  11. dell inspiron 14 windows hello,