Windows 10: My Dell inspiron computer is not starting as it is stuck on airplane mode

Discus and support My Dell inspiron computer is not starting as it is stuck on airplane mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Dell inspiron computer is not starting as it is stuck on airplane mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BhartiMajithia, Aug 10, 2019.

1. My Dell inspiron computer is not starting as it is stuck on airplane mode

My Dell inspiron computer is not starting as it is stuck on airplane mode

:)

BhartiMajithia, Aug 10, 2019

2. Airplane mode switch not working

My Windows 10 laptop is stuck in airplane mode. When I go into settings and turn airplane mode off, my computer immediately turns it back on.

Things I've tried that didn't work:

• Restarting my computer
    • Turning on Wi-Fi
    • Checking the wireless network adapter
    • Restarting Windows Explorer

My computer is a Dell Inspiron 15, if that helps.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

concernedAndFranklyInfuriatedUser, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Stuck in airplane mode after upgrade

On both of my Dell desktops, Action Center shows Airplane mode on and Wireless off but we are actually using Wireless connection, Bluetooth, etc. Cortana and Store and Update all work.

It just won't let you toggle Airplane mode off. These are both Dell Inspiron Desktops (different models though; mine is 3646). Mine was updated from 10240 and hers from 8.1. I ran the diagnosis but nothing was detected.

I downloaded latest Bluetooth, WiFi and Ethernet drivers from Dell and installed. Made no difference. Am using WiFi on both Dell desktops.

1. Cortana is having some difficulties setting up. I'm getting a message saying "something went wrong."

2. Dell Inspiron 5545

3. Upgrading from Windows 8.1

I've tried everything suggested so far. Any idea what the issue might be? Would it make more sense to revert back to 8.1?

JustinJacques, Aug 10, 2019
  4. My Dell inspiron computer is not starting as it is stuck on airplane mode

Stuck in airplane mode after upgrade

On both of my Dell desktops, Action Center shows Airplane mode on and Wireless off but we are actually using Wireless connection, Bluetooth, etc. Cortana and Store and Update all work.

It just won't let you toggle Airplane mode off. These are both Dell Inspiron Desktops (different models though; mine is 3646). Mine was updated from 10240 and hers from 8.1. I ran the diagnosis but nothing was detected.

I downloaded latest Bluetooth, WiFi and Ethernet drivers from Dell and installed. Made no difference. Am using WiFi on both Dell desktops.

Steve in Tuscaloosa, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

My Dell inspiron computer is not starting as it is stuck on airplane mode

1. My Dell inspiron computer is not starting as it is stuck on airplane mode - Similar Threads - Dell inspiron computer

2. My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen: Hello, I recently built a new computer with an old HDD. I'm stuck on the login screen because my computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen. I tried logging in, but I don't remember my microsoft password from 4 years ago when I originally bought the HDD. I have...
  3. My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen: Hello, I recently built a new computer with an old HDD. I'm stuck on the login screen because my computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen. I tried logging in, but I don't remember my microsoft password from 4 years ago when I originally bought the HDD. I have...
  4. My computer is stuck in airplane mode at the log in screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Dell Inspiron 5558 stuck on start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron 5558 stuck on start up: Windows 10 os. When I turn it on, the dell symbol comes up then the circling dots. It takes a long time but gets to the password screen, then goes to desktop for a few seconds then black screen....
  6. Acer computer stuck in airplane mode.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Acer computer stuck in airplane mode.: I can’t get the computer out of airplane mode, so i can sign into my Windows. I’ve tried, resetting the battery and using the function key, but it is not allowing me to enter the password even when I try to restore way into the computer. Any suggestions. I don’t want to...
  7. Airplane Mode stuck

Airplane Mode stuck: What Fn key combo can I use to turn on Airplane Mode? It is currently grayed out and when I try to use my mouse, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-stuck/a95b5043-2868-4e21-b64e-f2cede7c7c67
  8. Airplane mode stuck!

Airplane mode stuck!: I tried to turn off my computer, but it was stuck loading. So i held down the power button and that turned it off, then i turned it back on to find that airplane mode is on and i cant turn it off. I dont know how to fix it!...
  9. My airplane mode is stuck on.

My airplane mode is stuck on.: I have searched a fix and found that I should press Fn and Radio tower button. I don't have a radio tower button on my keyboard. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-airplane-mode-is-stuck-on/8974274e-ca7f-4b12-a784-212171f48c85
  10. Stuck in airplane mode

Stuck in airplane mode: Help! My 2 yr old HP notebook suddenly seems to be locked in airplane mode & is rendered useless. Can't connect to internet. Internal windows diagnostics can't fix. Used my desktop to search forums about this problem. Seems to be shared with others, but none of the posted...