Windows 10: My DELL Inspiron is stuck in a loop.

Discus and support My DELL Inspiron is stuck in a loop. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently received this laptop from my brother and decided that I would prefer to reset instead of just delete everything. I went into settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterCzar, Feb 6, 2019.

1. PeterCzar Win User

My DELL Inspiron is stuck in a loop.

I recently received this laptop from my brother and decided that I would prefer to reset instead of just delete everything. I went into settings and set a factory reset and kept important files. It took a couple of hours and during this my little brother decided to pull the battery out of the back. I turned it back on and was greeted with the dell logo. It went through the logo and started to load, only to bring me to a blue screen that said: "Why did my PC restart? There's a problem that's keeping us from getting your pc ready to use". I select a time zone and click next, but then instead of even giving me an internet option it it goes straight to an infinite "just a moment loop" and crashes just to repeat. I've followed some other peoples advice and booted up the bios and reset it again to no avail. Ive even done system checks through the bios and seen that there is no hardware problem. I can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere and this laptop is past its warranty already, is there anything I can do?

:)

PeterCzar, Feb 6, 2019

2. Dell inspiron loop!

Dell inspiron try to restore computer and not taking loop from start-up. What do I need to do help not my PC?

me.missy27, Feb 6, 2019
  3. wvman80 Win User
    Dell Inspiron 530 in reboot loop

Today my sons Inspiron 530 tried to update in w10 and now it is stuck in a constant reboot loop. I can not get into safe mode no matter what keys I press. I get the splash screen, then says something, then says trying to restore previous os and then I get the windows logo and spinning dots and then shuts down and starts over again. I tried re-installing W10 but can not get out of loop. There is information on HD that needs to be saved. any suggestions will be appreciated. Tried windows repair with USB W10 and after 45 minutes said it could not be repaired.

wvman80, Feb 6, 2019
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

Can I Create Hackintosh Using DELL Inspiron 3542

I'd suggest reading through this thread on the Tonymacx86 forums.

Thema:

1. My DELL Inspiron is stuck in a loop. - Similar Threads - DELL Inspiron stuck

2. Computer stuck in a loop INSPIRON ONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck in a loop INSPIRON ONE: Please help!!! Computer has been looping to this screen over and over for 2 days now . I’m not too computer savvy and I need to get my school work done . Please help ....
  3. Computer stuck in a loop INSPIRON ONE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck in a loop INSPIRON ONE: Please help!!! Computer has been looping to this screen over and over for 2 days now . I’m not too computer savvy and I need to get my school work done . Please help ....
  4. Computer stuck in a loop INSPIRON ONE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dell Inspiron N4110 Stuck In Bootloop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron N4110 Stuck In Bootloop: My laptop is stuck in the bootloop and i cant press any buttons and cant do anything if anyone has a answer to this problem plz let me know thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-n4110-stuck-in-bootloop/90c7b66d-95ad-4b2b-87b8-3b9a4320a86c
  6. Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo: So today i got my dell inspiron 15 7577 gaming for dust cleanup.Now when i turn on my laptop it gets stuck at the dell logo and after 50 60 seconds it starts loading then the laptop boots up to windows. If i turn off the laptop using the power button while it is stuck on dell...
  7. Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop- Dell Inspiron 17R SE 7220

Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop- Dell Inspiron 17R SE 7220: After recent Windows update, laptop was hanging up at Dell logo screen, and I’d have to do hard restart for it to boot into Windows. Through Dell Support Assist, ran diagnostic tests which noted hard drive working fine did note issue w/battery life and one test noted DVD...
  8. Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop: I have a Dell Inspiration 15 with win 10. it was bogged and slow as syrup on 125 degree day. I did a factory reset. I followed the instructions went to settings, and just followed the steps. At some point during the reset it asked me about tpm2 settings...I had never seen...
  9. dell inspiron 17R 5720 continuous looping

dell inspiron 17R 5720 continuous looping: Went to turn on my laptop and screen was blue with windows logo saying " Preparing Automatic Repair" than it said "Diagnosing Your PC" and stays stuck on with a continuous looping. I've gotten these messages trying to due Automatic Repair. 1. Automatic Repair couldn't...
  10. Dell Inspiron 530 in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Inspiron 530 in reboot loop: Today my sons Inspiron 530 tried to update in w10 and now it is stuck in a constant reboot loop. I can not get into safe mode no matter what keys I press. I get the splash screen, then says something, then says trying to restore previous os and then I get the windows logo and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell inspiron in endless loop attempting to recover previous version of windows

2. Dell laptop stuck in a restart infinite loop

3. dell inspiron 15 5000 stuck on airplane mode

4. my dell insperion is stuck at changing password,
  5. dell inspiron stuck in loop trying to reset,
  6. dell inspiron 24 blue screen why did my pc restart loop factory reset,
  7. My Dell Inspiron was doing a Dell update and it is stuck on #5.