Windows 10: My DELL labtop has stopped showing my Seagate External hard drives - both of them. BUT it...

Discus and support My DELL labtop has stopped showing my Seagate External hard drives - both of them. BUT it... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have switched USB ports, updated drives and still no joy as my hard drive has 3 years of work on it I am a little panicked - please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pKaur77, Aug 10, 2020.

1. pKaur77 Win User

My DELL labtop has stopped showing my Seagate External hard drives - both of them. BUT it...

Hi

I have switched USB ports, updated drives and still no joy

as my hard drive has 3 years of work on it I am a little panicked - please help

:)

pKaur77, Aug 10, 2020

2. Seagate External Hard Drive

Seagate external hard drives not working since upgrade to Windows 10..it shows up as "BUP Slim BK" - why can't I access my documents?

Barbara-104, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Seagate External 4TB Hard Drive stopped working in Windows 10

Hello, my Seagate External 4TB Hard Drive has stopped working in Windows 10. It has been working fine for the past 6 months, and the other day after doing a reboot, it just stopped working. The hard drive and drive letter are showing up in explorer, however
    when you click on the icon, an error message comes up. Location in not available, F:/ accessible, Access denied. I have tried to update the Paragon Drivers from Seagate, but they aren't available for Windows yet?. I have connected the Hard Drive to a different
    laptop using Ubuntu Operating System, and all the files are there and accessible. any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Garry Brock, Aug 10, 2020
  4. My DELL labtop has stopped showing my Seagate External hard drives - both of them. BUT it...

External Hard drives stopped showing up on computer

I have been using my external hard drives (Seagate - small ones, but not USB) for a couple of years. One is only six months only. Today, they stopped showing up on my computer. I hear the ding when I connect them, but they do not show up on my computer
    or on file explorer.

What have I done wrong?

Thanks.

keystonerose, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

My DELL labtop has stopped showing my Seagate External hard drives - both of them. BUT it...

1. My DELL labtop has stopped showing my Seagate External hard drives - both of them. BUT it... - Similar Threads - DELL labtop has

2. Seagate external hard drive not showing in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seagate external hard drive not showing in windows explorer: So I recently got a new laptopI have a Seagate external hard drive that I used to use on my other computer, however that computer has been broken for 1 year maybe more. So I haven't used the hard drive in a while, and it hasn't been tested since then.When I plug it into this...
  3. Seagate external hard drive not showing in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seagate external hard drive not showing in windows explorer: So I recently got a new laptopI have a Seagate external hard drive that I used to use on my other computer, however that computer has been broken for 1 year maybe more. So I haven't used the hard drive in a while, and it hasn't been tested since then.When I plug it into this...
  4. Seagate external hard drive not showing in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My WD external hard drive stopped showing in my laptop....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My WD external hard drive stopped showing in my laptop....: I was transferring a large no of data from my external hard drive to another external hard drive...and when I transfer, some large files cannot be copied and it said, can't access the files.I had to go inside that folder and transfer the small files one by one..@ some points...
  6. External Seagate Hard Drive not showing in File Explorer

External Seagate Hard Drive not showing in File Explorer: My Seagate Plus Hard Drive was working fine, I went on a trip and took it with me. It was in a padded case and protected. I tried to plug it into my laptop which is running Windows 10, and it wouldn't show up in File Explorer. I came home and tried it on the computer that...
  7. seagate external hard disk not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    seagate external hard disk not showing up: Hi, Device manager indicates Unknown USB Device device descriptor request failed, Under Mass Storage - Properties - Error Code 45 Other HD and SDs are working good. Can someone help...............................
  8. Seagate External Hard Drive not working

Seagate External Hard Drive not working: I have been trying for several months to understand why my external drive is not working, there are no drive lights flashing although it is humming. I have checked it all out in Device Manager, etc and it recorded as healthy and running correctly. In frustration I have...
  9. Seagate External Hard drive Decryption

Seagate External Hard drive Decryption: My Seagate Expansion Portable Drive (1 TB) was encrypted in Microsoft Windows 10. When I tried to decrypt it and removed password, Initially, it was removed. but when i plugged it in again in PC, it started asking for password / recovery key. I am using the same key which was...
  10. Seagate external hard drive not showing disc information!

Seagate external hard drive not showing disc information!: Seagate external hard drive not showing disc information! How do I get it to show how much disc space is left? Below the drive just like Windows c:drive showing the information below it? [img] 121881