Windows 10: my dell lap top can not find the camera

Discus and support my dell lap top can not find the camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i can not get the camera on my DELL lap top to work the computer cant find the camera???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelHarrington6, Jun 27, 2020.

1. my dell lap top can not find the camera

i can not get the camera on my DELL lap top to work the computer cant find the camera???

:)

MichaelHarrington6, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Susie13Q Win User

Dell lap top problem

The Dell lap top starts up and then after a minute shuts off. It told me to go to this site "recoverykey.faq. what is my next step to correct this problem?

Susie13Q, Jun 27, 2020
  3. DELL Lap Top

Hey. My name is Meleyiea. I really need help with 'Factory Resting', My DELL Lap Top... I honestly have done it too ALLOT of lap tops a bunch of different ones,But this one is a little older it doesn't have a camera. It also has a mouse on the lap top
    that is partially separate with when your moving the mouse and when your clicking. I hope that makes sense.. I dont know much about it besides that it is a, DELL Inspiron 1501. But everytime i try and google how to factory reset it it says i need some sort
    of "Disc"? and i dont have one. I just really wanna reset it..

So if anyone can help that would be fantastic. Thank you for your time.

MeleyieaJasmen, Jun 27, 2020
  4. my dell lap top can not find the camera

looks like another app is using the camera on my dell lap top wirh windows 10

How to solve "looks like another app is using the camera" on my dell lap top with windows 10?

RogerDeShetler, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

my dell lap top can not find the camera

1. my dell lap top can not find the camera - Similar Threads - dell lap top

2. My dell lap top can’t find my home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell lap top can’t find my home network: It will find networks near me but not mine. It worked fine for a while then just stopped working. The only time it finds it is when I hookup through Ethernet then I can disconnect and connect to my Wi-Fi. I have updated all drivers and done all troubleshooting I’m getting...
  3. My dell lap top can’t find my home network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My dell lap top can’t find my home network: It will find networks near me but not mine. It worked fine for a while then just stopped working. The only time it finds it is when I hookup through Ethernet then I can disconnect and connect to my Wi-Fi. I have updated all drivers and done all troubleshooting I’m getting...
  4. My dell lap top can’t find my home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Lap Top dell no se apaga

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lap Top dell no se apaga: Hola, tengo un problema con una lap top Dell Latitud E6410, tiene instalado Windows 10, solo que una vez que doy apagar el equipo el sistema cierra bien, pero el equipo se queda encendido, se apagan leds y teclado pero el botón de encendido queda prendido, gracias por su...
  6. Lap Top dell no se apaga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lap Top dell no se apaga: Hola, tengo un problema con una lap top Dell Latitud E6410, tiene instalado Windows 10, solo que una vez que doy apagar el equipo el sistema cierra bien, pero el equipo se queda encendido, se apagan leds y teclado pero el botón de encendido queda prendido, gracias por su...
  7. Lap Top dell no se apaga

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. my built in camera on my lap top wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my built in camera on my lap top wont work: i realy need help to get my built in camera working on my hp lap top, error message says, camera not found.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-camera-on-my-lap-top-wont-work/20215750-09f4-449e-8283-6c713b23bcb9
  9. my DELL INSPIRON lap top can not find the camera

my DELL INSPIRON lap top can not find the camera: i can not get the camera on my DELL INSPIRON lap top to work the computer cant find the camera??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-inspiron-lap-top-can-not-find-the-camera/739828ee-324d-4071-b23d-dd05b6d86c6a
  10. My Camera won't work on my Lenovo lap top.

My Camera won't work on my Lenovo lap top.: My camera won't work on my Lenovo Laptop. I've checked my drivers. I've followed all the suggestions on the websites. The camera lite is on , but the screen is black. I've set everything to factory default. still no picture....