Windows 10: my dell lap top with windows 10 has a battery messege says no battery detected

Discus and support my dell lap top with windows 10 has a battery messege says no battery detected in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; no battery detected on my dell windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarryPowers, Aug 13, 2019.

1. my dell lap top with windows 10 has a battery messege says no battery detected

no battery detected on my dell windows 10

:)

HarryPowers, Aug 13, 2019
  2. tech2822 Win User

Battery Not Charging (Non dell type battery detected)

Hi,

I have Dell ispiron 5537 , i5 CPU , 6GB Memory.
    My battery suddenly stops charging. And in bios it say not dell type battery.
    And if i turn on my computer than it says not charging.

Is there any way to fix this battery issue?

tech2822, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Battery not detected after upgrade to Windows 10

Clean 'Windows 10 Pro' install is detecting the only battery (Battery 1my dell lap top with windows 10 has a battery messege says no battery detected :) as Battery 2: and shows

Battery 1: Not present

Battery 2: xx% and charging.

System seems to work OK and charging normal, maybe not an issue but 'Windows 7 Pro' shows batteries correctly. Will continue looking for a solution.

Dell Latitude E6440 (late 2015 model)

Chris F. H. suggestion works until reboot then Windows 10 incorrectly lists batteries again.

-Go to Device Manager (Win Key + x), select Device manager

-Expand the "Batteries" entry in the device list

-Right click, and then click "Uninstall" on each battery showing as installed.

-Right click again on "Batteries", and click "Scan for hardware changes."

MartinRabson, Aug 13, 2019
  4. PeterH12 Win User

my dell lap top with windows 10 has a battery messege says no battery detected

No battery detected

My Dell E7440 laptop has suddenly started displaying 'No battery detected' in the task bar. I've tried the commonly suggested fix which is to remove battery and hold down power button for 15 seconds but to no avail, even after trying several times. I've
    borrowed a second battery (known to be good) from someone with identical laptop and still get 'no battery detected'. As the laptop works OK with the charger disconnected (ie off battery alone) then a battery must be detected or the laptop wouldn't boot! Both
    batteries are genuine Dell. I've also tried uninstalling the two entries of 'Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method battery' in Device Manager and no change. I'm currently trying a suggestion on YouTube to remove the battery for 3 days then reinsert it but
    frankly don't have much hope that it will make any difference. I upgraded to Win 10 several months ago and everything has worked OK with this problem appearing out of the blue a couple of days ago.

Please help!

PeterH12, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

my dell lap top with windows 10 has a battery messege says no battery detected

1. my dell lap top with windows 10 has a battery messege says no battery detected - Similar Threads - dell lap top

2. Battery is not detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery is not detected on Windows 10: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575 powered with Windows 10. Recently I have replace new HDD and reinstalled Windows 10 Pro 2004 version. After that I noticed there's a X icon shows in battery indicator. When I click it, it says no battery is detected. Now I can't use my laptop...
  3. my taskbar say no battery detected.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my taskbar say no battery detected.: my taskbar say no battery detected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-say-no-battery-detected/ed954994-9f14-49aa-bf86-7bc14e851369
  4. no battery is detected in windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    no battery is detected in windows 10: no battery is detected in windows 10 - what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-battery-is-detected-in-windows-10/f4d13f38-18f0-46e6-9281-9237bf2fbfd0
  5. lap top battery

lap top battery: My dell laptop is displaying that the battery is not recognized, i have run diagnostics when booting and the result is that the battery health is 48%. is there a way of bypassing the battery check so that the laptop can continue charging as i dont have a possibility of...
  6. LAP TOP BATTERY NOT RECOGNIZED BY LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Customization
    LAP TOP BATTERY NOT RECOGNIZED BY LAPTOP: SOS!! My DELL laptop is showing that the battery am using is non dell and cannot be charged... i have been using it fro the past two years. what is the solution?...
  7. battery not detected windows 10

battery not detected windows 10: battery not detected windows 10 ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-detected-windows-10/7e865c5d-d937-4e83-bf97-a96e603df415
  8. No Battery Detected on Windows 10

No Battery Detected on Windows 10: I have an Alienware M17X R1 laptop i got from a thrift store auction. There was no hard drive and as a result no OS but the battery was charging just fine. I just got what i needed to get the computer back up and running, a new hard drive and a clean install of windows 10,...
  9. brand new lap top battery

brand new lap top battery: after charging overnight, my new laptop battery is still only registering 95%, why not 100% by now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-lap-top-battery/df51fd65-235d-4b60-8269-0163747f2a42
  10. Battery Not Charging (Non dell type battery detected)

Battery Not Charging (Non dell type battery detected): Hi, I have Dell ispiron 5537 , i5 CPU , 6GB Memory. My battery suddenly stops charging. And in bios it say not dell type battery. And if i turn on my computer than it says not charging. Is there any way to fix this battery issue? 31397