Windows 10: My Dell Laptop keep showing No Service at the Cellular anytime i insert a simcard. What do...

Discus and support My Dell Laptop keep showing No Service at the Cellular anytime i insert a simcard. What do... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; No Service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-keep-showing-no-service-at-the/1dfcd525-4cc1-4f48-982a-33b7d133b45c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Qwkeku Sensible, Feb 8, 2023.

1. My Dell Laptop keep showing No Service at the Cellular anytime i insert a simcard. What do...

No Service

:)

Qwkeku Sensible, Feb 8, 2023

2. no cellular icon

hello how do I get cellular drivers or files for my laptop. it has a simcard slot but with no cellular connectivity?

eugine luck, Feb 8, 2023
  3. ericnixmd Win User
    Cellular Disconnected

I have a cellular modem in my Dell Precision 3520. I used it Friday without any problems at all. Today, as I'm at work, I cannot connect to AT&T's cellular network.

When I click the network icon in the system tray, it shows my cellular connection as "AT&T (HSPA)" and then reads "Disconnected" underneath it. It shows 5 bars. If I open network properties and try to troubleshoot the adapter, it gives me a SIM2 error that says I need to enter a PIN code (there is no PIN code on the SIM card, but just for troubleshooting purposes I added one, still got the same error, and then ultimately removed it again).

Things I have tried so far:
    • Toggling cellular on/off
    • Rebooted computer (several times)
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver (twice)
    • System restore to the point where it was working the other day
    • Ejecting the SIM card and reinserting it
    • Verifying that data is turned on with my AT&T count
    • Enabling/disabling PIN code
    • Resetting network settings via command prompt
    • Creating a new APN (with phone, NXTGENPHONE, etc.)

Any tips?

ericnixmd, Feb 8, 2023
  4. Eric Ber Win User

My Dell Laptop keep showing No Service at the Cellular anytime i insert a simcard. What do...

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Feb 8, 2023
Thema:

My Dell Laptop keep showing No Service at the Cellular anytime i insert a simcard. What do...

1. My Dell Laptop keep showing No Service at the Cellular anytime i insert a simcard. What do... - Similar Threads - Dell Laptop keep

2. This is what my Dell laptop looks like? What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is what my Dell laptop looks like? What should I do?: It is pitch black and the only things I can see are the airplane mode, accessibility, and power buttons on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-what-my-dell-laptop-looks-like-what-should/7f8d4de3-9a42-4c5e-8df6-7242102b61f7
  3. This is what my Dell laptop looks like? What should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is what my Dell laptop looks like? What should I do?: It is pitch black and the only things I can see are the airplane mode, accessibility, and power buttons on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-what-my-dell-laptop-looks-like-what-should/7f8d4de3-9a42-4c5e-8df6-7242102b61f7
  4. My Dell Laptop keep showing No Service at the Cellular anytime i insert a simcard. What do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell Laptop keep showing No Service at the Cellular anytime i insert a simcard. What do...: No Service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-keep-showing-no-service-at-the/1dfcd525-4cc1-4f48-982a-33b7d133b45c
  5. My Dell Laptop keep showing No Service at the Cellular anytime i insert a simcard. What do...

My Dell Laptop keep showing No Service at the Cellular anytime i insert a simcard. What do...: No Service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-laptop-keep-showing-no-service-at-the/1dfcd525-4cc1-4f48-982a-33b7d133b45c
  6. My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do: Everytime I launch my laptop it shows the company logo and does the spinning dots then goest to a blank screen and the laptop is still running, I've tried accessing startup repair and it does the same blank screen, I did hardware diagnostics through my bios and all of my...
  7. My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do: Everytime I launch my laptop it shows the company logo and does the spinning dots then goest to a blank screen and the laptop is still running, I've tried accessing startup repair and it does the same blank screen, I did hardware diagnostics through my bios and all of my...
  8. My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do

9. Anytime I move my laptop it crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anytime I move my laptop it crashes: Now this is a problem that I had for a few months and I go absolutely no solution to the problem from ANY Microsoft personal,. The only information received was the cookie cutter answer they more than likely copy from a script. Being as I work over 70 hours a week it took me...
  10. simcard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    simcard: how can i use simcard in my laptop elitebook 8460w with window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/simcard/090902ce-4e2f-4981-ba03-4b7851740028