Windows 10: My dell laptop keeps restarting when i try to install the windows.

Discus and support My dell laptop keeps restarting when i try to install the windows. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So recently i reseted my laptop because it was slow.I did not make any backup because i didnt want to save any of my files. I have downloaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheMemeGuy105, Oct 12, 2021.

1. My dell laptop keeps restarting when i try to install the windows.

So recently i reseted my laptop because it was slow.I did not make any backup because i didnt want to save any of my files. I have downloaded the Windows Media Creation Tool from another device on a usb stick, I have plugged in the stick in the laptop and it seems like it does some kind of a loop between the dell logo and the windows logo and i dont think it stops. Can somone help me and explain what should i do?

:)

TheMemeGuy105, Oct 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2021
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Oct 12, 2021
  4. My dell laptop keeps restarting when i try to install the windows.

little cat, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

My dell laptop keeps restarting when i try to install the windows.

1. My dell laptop keeps restarting when i try to install the windows. - Similar Threads - dell laptop keeps

2. my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong?: my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gaming-laptop-keeps-restarting-when-trying-to/a61e44fd-d332-4b98-a8eb-8289b98435de
  3. my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong?: my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gaming-laptop-keeps-restarting-when-trying-to/a61e44fd-d332-4b98-a8eb-8289b98435de
  4. My hp laptop keeps restarting when i try to download Windows10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hp laptop keeps restarting when i try to download Windows10.: It's compatible, laptop used to run Windows10, then got reset, downloaded 64% of it and started a forever-restart loop. No error messages whatsoever. Im not sure about the exact model and system info, the laptop is a hand-me-down. I tried interrupting the loop by restarting...
  5. My hp laptop keeps restarting when i try to download Windows10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My hp laptop keeps restarting when i try to download Windows10.: It's compatible, laptop used to run Windows10, then got reset, downloaded 64% of it and started a forever-restart loop. No error messages whatsoever. Im not sure about the exact model and system info, the laptop is a hand-me-down. I tried interrupting the loop by restarting...
  6. My hp laptop keeps restarting when i try to download Windows10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My dell laptop keeps restarting when i try to install the windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell laptop keeps restarting when i try to install the windows.: So recently i reseted my laptop because it was slow.I did not make any backup because i didnt want to save any of my files. I have downloaded the Windows Media Creation Tool from another device on a usb stick, I have plugged in the stick in the laptop and it seems like it...
  8. My dell laptop keeps restarting when i try to install the windows.

My dell laptop keeps restarting when i try to install the windows.: So recently i reseted my laptop because it was slow.I did not make any backup because i didnt want to save any of my files. I have downloaded the Windows Media Creation Tool from another device on a usb stick, I have plugged in the stick in the laptop and it seems like it...
  9. Trying to reset my laptop but it keeps restarting

Trying to reset my laptop but it keeps restarting: Hi,I was trying to reset my laptop to factory settings and in the process, the battery died. When I plugged it in and turned it on, the logo "LENOVO" appeared with the spinning circle and after a few seconds, it said restarting, it goes dark and the logo appeared again. I...
  10. My dell laptop keeps hanging and restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    My dell laptop keeps hanging and restarting: My dell laptop has been misbehaving and its so frustrating. You can't move when using it because you move a certain way and it goes off. There's a way that you touch the bottom- for lack of a better word and it goes off and restarts and so does the screen. Then there are...