Windows 10: My Dell laptop stuck on the "hi There" Screen

Discus and support My Dell laptop stuck on the "hi There" Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I factory reset my dell laptop and then I turn it on but it gives me an infinite loop of resetting the laptop whit the "hi there "Screen. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Daniel Hernande290, Oct 5, 2019.

1. My Dell laptop stuck on the "hi There" Screen

Hello, I factory reset my dell laptop and then I turn it on but it gives me an infinite loop of resetting the laptop whit the "hi there "Screen. But when I go to windows recovery and used startup repair but it gave me "Hi, Administrator or User01 or go to any other options (me whit a monkey face ・_・)

:)

Daniel Hernande290, Oct 5, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 5, 2019
  3. michael Win User
    Is this problem with Dell 5558/9 Laptop Matee screen?

i7 6500u 6th gen
    16GB RAM
    2TB HDD
    4GB Graphics
    15.6" FHD Screen
    Matte screen
    DVD ROM
    MAXX Audio

Please suggest me any other laptop which comes closer to this except Dell 5559, i7 and 16GB RAM is must

michael, Oct 5, 2019
  4. OneMoar Win User

My Dell laptop stuck on the "hi There" Screen

upgrading a dell laptop options

some dells require dell-branded wifi cards the use white-listed bios's so unless you wanna go tinkering with the bios you are stuck with whatever cards are white-listed in the bios
    633ANHMW is pretty much the only MIMO capable card that will work
    Try and get the dell branded one if you can

OneMoar, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

My Dell laptop stuck on the "hi There" Screen

1. My Dell laptop stuck on the "hi There" Screen - Similar Threads - Dell laptop stuck

2. Dell Xps 8930 stuck on dell loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Xps 8930 stuck on dell loading screen: Hey guys,After using the power button to force a shutdown on my pc, I have encountered some issues with booting it up. The first 30 seconds is normal, but while the dell logo is shown and is loading, the screen freezes entirely. I have tried restarting again, but that attempt...
  3. My laptop doesnot turn on it stuck dell logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesnot turn on it stuck dell logo: My laptop doesnot turn on it sturk dell logo plz answer to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnot-turn-on-it-stuck-dell-logo/e634560f-240a-491e-b4b0-22074dfd03b2
  4. My laptop doesnot turn on it stuck dell logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesnot turn on it stuck dell logo: My laptop doesnot turn on it sturk dell logo plz answer to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnot-turn-on-it-stuck-dell-logo/e634560f-240a-491e-b4b0-22074dfd03b2
  5. Stuck on Windows 10 "Hi There" screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Windows 10 "Hi There" screen: Hello,My system was beginning to fall apart, and things stopped working such as "Windows Package Installer" for Apple programs and other things that slowed the device down.I decided to back up what I wanted off my computer, and I reset the entire thing and cloud re-downloaded...
  6. Hi my msi laptop is stuck in automatic repair

Hi my msi laptop is stuck in automatic repair: So heres what ive tried so far,ive done a chkdsk in cmd and that hasnt worked,ive tried restoring to factory settings that also hasnt worked,ive tried burning a new copy of win 10 onto a usb drive a when i boot from usb it says no image found,i also have no restore points...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on Hi there screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on Hi there screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The process of installing Windows 10 is pretty complicated in the background no matter how easy it looks in the foreground. There have been some scenarios where the setup is stuck at the Hi there screen. The user is not able [...] This post Windows 10 stuck...
  8. Stuck in Hi There Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Hi There Screen: I am stuck in Hi there screen I enter all information but and then then the system reboots and it goes back to hi there and etc. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-hi-there-screen/a8951a35-5ea0-4243-bf20-4ab6cce310f8
  9. Dell Laptop stuck at 'choose a option' screen

Dell Laptop stuck at 'choose a option' screen: Hi, I am having trouble with my Dell Latitude E6430 laptop, and i think it happened after an windows update couple of months ago. When i first experienced the problem i didnt wanted to do anything rational, because i have a lot of files that i didnt want to lose. When i...
  10. Dell laptop cannot get past "Hi There" settings screen

Dell laptop cannot get past "Hi There" settings screen: I tried to reset my laptop and now when I try to set it up, I cant get past the "Hi there" settings screen that asks for country, language, keyboard layout, and time zone. I hit next and then use express settings and the computer gives me the spinning white dots and then...