Windows 10: my dell laptop window 10 is not activate please help me.

Discus and support my dell laptop window 10 is not activate please help me. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i m puches a lap top n this is window 10. this pc windowis not activat please help me i am not change my theme in my pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sujayraj, Oct 2, 2019.

1. sujayraj Win User

my dell laptop window 10 is not activate please help me.

i m puches a lap top n this is window 10.

this pc windowis not activat please help me i am not change my theme in my pc.

:)

sujayraj, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Windows 10 not activated in Dell laptop

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type slui 4 and hit enter.
    • Select the Country or Region.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Oct 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Oct 2, 2019
  4. my dell laptop window 10 is not activate please help me.

Can't Activate Windows 10 on Windows 7 Dell Laptop

I installed Windows 10 while in Beta on an old Windows 7 Dell Inspiron M5040 Laptop. The original Windows 7 serial number is located on the bottom of the laptop but it came pre-installed. I made a backup but the installation files were of the installation
    partition files but misplaced them over the last several years. on a separate partition. My Windows 7 was activated at the time I received the Laptop but I have never received a follow up offering me an upgrade to Windows 10. Instead, I was participating in
    the Windows 10 Beta on this Windows 7 machine and also on a newer Dell Laptop that had Windows 8.1 installed (which was purchased this last December). The Windows 8.1 machine updated to Windows 10 and successfully completed the Activation process. However,
    the older Windows 7 M5040 did not recognize the serial number indicated on the bottom of the case and gave me an error code 0xC004C003. I tried calling Microsoft but was told to call Dell who told me to call Microsoft. The other message I received was that
    the Current Product Key was ***** - 8HVX7 yet this does not match the last five digits of the code on the bottom of my laptop.

Dells service site no longer warranties the laptop and has no records of the operating system that was installed on it when it was purchased. We kept doing a back and forth from Dell to Microsoft and back to Dell again with no help from either. There used
    to be a verification process that could be done by phone. This is no longer available and the process for obtaining a Product Key is confusing.

Now I'm stuck. I have done a clean install of Windows 10 basically wiping out my C Drive to install the latest version from a USB drive. I can access Windows 10 but can not activate it. I have purchased Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrades for other machines
    that I no longer use and I tried to use these serial numbers without luck.

What steps do I need to take to authorize the serial number listed on the bottom of my laptop so I can activate Windows 10????

DennisWish_65, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

my dell laptop window 10 is not activate please help me.

1. my dell laptop window 10 is not activate please help me. - Similar Threads - dell laptop window

2. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread. please help to activate windows 10 proIf you need to attach a file instead of a screenshot, see Why a sample file is important for troubleshooting. How to do it....
  3. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread. please help to activate windows 10 proIf you need to attach a file instead of a screenshot, see Why a sample file is important for troubleshooting. How to do it....
  4. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Help me please with my laptop

Help me please with my laptop: Hi,I have had problems with my laptop keep bringing up the boot menu? I got fed up and tried to fix it?? And I have made it worse I disabled the fast boot?And the fast startup by accident?? Please help as my laptop only has the power light but no screen?? I hope I have not...
  6. Help me please with my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me please with my laptop: Hi,I have had problems with my laptop keep bringing up the boot menu? I got fed up and tried to fix it?? And I have made it worse I disabled the fast boot?And the fast startup by accident?? Please help as my laptop only has the power light but no screen?? I hope I have not...
  7. Help me please with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. please help me with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me with my laptop: hi my laptop is windows 10 2004 and nothing will work not device manger no the uptades not even the search bar or the start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-with-my-laptop/e7f89c69-50f4-404d-9314-97449dad195e
  9. please help me with my laptop

please help me with my laptop: hi my laptop is windows 10 2004 and nothing will work not device manger no the uptades not even the search bar or the start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-with-my-laptop/e7f89c69-50f4-404d-9314-97449dad195e
  10. please help me with my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware