Windows 10: My Dell Lat E6430 won't boot from my SSD

Discus and support My Dell Lat E6430 won't boot from my SSD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I bought a Samsung 500gb SSD for my Dell Laptop. I followed the instructions migrate my Windows 10 from the existing 320GB Hard Drive onto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KevinAshton1, Feb 27, 2019.

1. My Dell Lat E6430 won't boot from my SSD

Recently I bought a Samsung 500gb SSD for my Dell Laptop.

I followed the instructions migrate my Windows 10 from the existing 320GB Hard Drive onto the SSD.

Eveything went smoothly and I have used and enjoyed my faster laptop for several months without a problem.

This morning I tried to Boot up and though the montior came on after a few moments the screen went blank and the computer seemed to be searching for the Boot drive but nothing happened. I have remove the SSD and used a USB to SATA adaptor connector cable to plug the SSD into my PC to check it.

I get an error message "Do I want to scan and fix the Drive because they maybe problems with some of the files?"

The SSD was new so is the SSD faulty ? or is it a problem with Dell ?

Could it be caused by a Windows 10 update? How should proceed?

Regards

Kevin

P.s my Dell only has the SSD drive so I have no other way of booting up.

:)

KevinAshton1, Feb 27, 2019
  2. zebnznz Win User

Dell E6430 Touchpad

Hi everyone,

I have a Dell E6430 laptop and the ALPS touchpad does not work properly under Windows 10 Pro.
    On bootup only the left button works, and this is behaving reversed (as if it was a right button click), and the right button does not work at all.
    Can only really use the laptop with an external mouse plugged in.
    Have tried various Alps drivers but to no avail.
    Any suggestions at all ?
    thanks
    Mike

zebnznz, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    All my laptops (Dell E6430s) have some weird issue with updates.

Actually, they do. See the Owners Manual, available here:

Support for Latitude E6430 | Manuals & documents | Dell UK

4. tops Win User

My Dell Lat E6430 won't boot from my SSD

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

My Dell Lat E6430 won't boot from my SSD

1. My Dell Lat E6430 won't boot from my SSD - Similar Threads - Dell Lat E6430

2. Dell Latitude e6430 not turning on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Latitude e6430 not turning on: So I installed new ram to my laptop but then the laptop wont turn on anymore. I placed the original ram back and it still did not turn on. LCD Built-in self test BIST works I also heard a beep after the lcd BIST test stopped automatically and the battery icon keels blinking...
  3. Dell Latitude e6430 not turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Latitude e6430 not turning on: So I installed new ram to my laptop but then the laptop wont turn on anymore. I placed the original ram back and it still did not turn on. LCD Built-in self test BIST works I also heard a beep after the lcd BIST test stopped automatically and the battery icon keels blinking...
  4. Dell Latitude e6430 not turning on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My SSD not recognized and pc won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My SSD not recognized and pc won't boot: Last night I shutted down my computer as normaly, it took more time than usual but I didn't think much of it. Today as I was turning it back on, some blue screen showed up couldn't take a photo saying that some problem were found or so and that it would boot after and it was...
  6. My SSD not recognized and pc won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My SSD not recognized and pc won't boot: Last night I shutted down my computer as normaly, it took more time than usual but I didn't think much of it. Today as I was turning it back on, some blue screen showed up couldn't take a photo saying that some problem were found or so and that it would boot after and it was...
  7. Windows won't boot from my new ssd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't boot from my new ssd: I got a new ssd and cloned my old ssd(boot drive) to my new one. My computer wouldn't want to use it as a default boot drive so I booted windows on a disc and repaired the mrb but it still doesn't work. Does anyone else have any ideas and what to do next? submitted by...
  8. i am trying to find fingerprint software for my DELL latitude e6430

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i am trying to find fingerprint software for my DELL latitude e6430: Yes hello. I just bought this new Dell Latitude E 6430 with Windows 10 64 Bit Enterprise Edition installed on it. But can't find a compatible fingerprint reader software. . And the option to enroll my fingerprints in the windows user account page is not there. Any...
  9. Dell won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell won't boot: My dell inspirio 1545 wont boot up, operating system not found.. how do run a diagnostic text, or up grade to windowd 10 if i cant get pass this message an i dont have a usb recovery stik or dvd to use. Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, &...
  10. Dell E6430 Touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell E6430 Touchpad: Hi everyone, I have a Dell E6430 laptop and the ALPS touchpad does not work properly under Windows 10 Pro. On bootup only the left button works, and this is behaving reversed (as if it was a right button click), and the right button does not work at all. Can only really...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell e6430 reboot hängt ssd

2. dell e 6430 will not boot

3. dell e6430 no ve ssd

4. dell latatitude e6430 does not want to boot,
  5. windows 7 dell e6430 wont boot to windows