Windows 10: My Dell PC Stopped Then Restarted A Few Times!

Discus and support My Dell PC Stopped Then Restarted A Few Times! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My PC stopped and re-started often. After it stopped, then screen displayed a Code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. This happened after my regular updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LLe36, Aug 12, 2020.

1. LLe36 Win User

My Dell PC Stopped Then Restarted A Few Times!

My PC stopped and re-started often. After it stopped, then screen displayed a Code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. This happened after my regular updates which I do often with no issues. Can you help if you have experienced this issue before? Thanks!

LL36

Aug 12, 2020

:)

LLe36, Aug 12, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My Dell PC Stopped Then Restarted A Few Times! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 12, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 12, 2020
  4. My Dell PC Stopped Then Restarted A Few Times!

MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

My Dell PC Stopped Then Restarted A Few Times!

1. My Dell PC Stopped Then Restarted A Few Times! - Similar Threads - Dell Stopped Restarted

2. My PC with corei7 dell, stop to restart. It responds there is problem and 0xc000012a is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC with corei7 dell, stop to restart. It responds there is problem and 0xc000012a is...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** +251910980817 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-with-corei7-dell-stop-to-restart-it-responds/bbcae7a9-c2aa-4a1d-8b6b-a3871e1a8ed5
  3. My PC with corei7 dell, stop to restart. It responds there is problem and 0xc000012a is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC with corei7 dell, stop to restart. It responds there is problem and 0xc000012a is...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** +251910980817 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-with-corei7-dell-stop-to-restart-it-responds/bbcae7a9-c2aa-4a1d-8b6b-a3871e1a8ed5
  4. My PC with corei7 dell, stop to restart. It responds there is problem and 0xc000012a is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My PC runs for few hours then restart and stuck in restarting loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC runs for few hours then restart and stuck in restarting loop: My PC was running perfectly last night, I shut it down after work and when I tried to boot it again next morning it got stuck in restarting loop after few minutes of using. Then I tried update windows and installing windows 11 hoping it will fix the problem but it didn't....
  6. My PC runs for few hours then restart and stuck in restarting loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC runs for few hours then restart and stuck in restarting loop: My PC was running perfectly last night, I shut it down after work and when I tried to boot it again next morning it got stuck in restarting loop after few minutes of using. Then I tried update windows and installing windows 11 hoping it will fix the problem but it didn't....
  7. My PC runs for few hours then restart and stuck in restarting loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Your pc will restart in a few moments

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your pc will restart in a few moments: hello everyone, im currently upgrading windows 10 using media creation tool. My laptop is now in this phase and it got stuck already for a while. Can anyone help me fix this?...
  9. My PC Restarts at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC Restarts at random times: For some reason there are times my PC restarts by itself and when I go to Event Viewer it says these below: Critical 28/01/2021 19:11:54 Kernel-Power 41 63 Error 28/01/2021 19:51:08 Kernel-EventTracing 2 Session Error 28/01/2021 19:51:58...
  10. PC every other time it would stop at the DELL logo

in Windows 10 Support
    PC every other time it would stop at the DELL logo: I have a Dell 24 7459 Desktop. After build 1903 my PC would stop booting up " every other time " at the DELL splash logo. I thought at first a BIOS problem, NO. Then I thought it a hardware issue, NO. So I got in touch with a Microsoft Agent for troubleshooting. Wrong move on...