Windows 10: My Dell win10 crashing repeatedly with error Critical Process Died with bluescreen

Discus and support My Dell win10 crashing repeatedly with error Critical Process Died with bluescreen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi There, I am experiencing repeated crash with blue screen with message: Your PC Ran into a Problem and Needs to Restart :Critical Process Died... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SiddharthaSingh1, Jul 6, 2020.

1. My Dell win10 crashing repeatedly with error Critical Process Died with bluescreen

Hi There,

I am experiencing repeated crash with blue screen with message:

Your PC Ran into a Problem and Needs to Restart :Critical Process Died
    I tried rebooting in safe mode by going into : Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart and selecting F4 I tried with F6 as well - but my PC does not goes into safe mode.

Can you please look into this and help provide me a solution ?

Dell Inspiron 5558

:)

SiddharthaSingh1, Jul 6, 2020

2. Critical Process Died Error

Recently while using the internet my computer experienced a BSOD which listed the Critical Process Died as the error. Before this happened my computer kept popping up with a message I believe was saying that the display adapter driver crashed and then was recovered. It should also be mentioned that I recently upgraded my system with a new graphics card, after my old one died, and with a new case. That was my first time ever doing something like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if that could be a problem.

Sixthdaemonfox, Jul 6, 2020
  3. singh Win User
    Critical Process Died on windows 10 setup

Ive just opened event viewer as you suggested but I cant seem to find any error that says "critical process died"
    My Dell win10 crashing repeatedly with error Critical Process Died with bluescreen [​IMG]

I have attached a screenshot of the event viewer. I have scrolled to the bottom to where it first booted up.

Ive downloaded the software you sent the link for but I'm not sure how to use it as nothing shows up when I load it.

singh, Jul 6, 2020
  4. chibee1 Win User

My Dell win10 crashing repeatedly with error Critical Process Died with bluescreen

chibee1, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

My Dell win10 crashing repeatedly with error Critical Process Died with bluescreen

1. My Dell win10 crashing repeatedly with error Critical Process Died with bluescreen - Similar Threads - Dell win10 crashing

2. Critical Process died repeat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process died repeat: Hi everyone. I have this issue on my computer where when i load my computer it gives blue screen and stop code was CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I have tried everything /scannow command doesnt work, using BIOS doesnt work. i have a ASROCK monitor so its different for everybody. i...
  3. Critical Process died repeat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process died repeat: Hi everyone. I have this issue on my computer where when i load my computer it gives blue screen and stop code was CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I have tried everything /scannow command doesnt work, using BIOS doesnt work. i have a ASROCK monitor so its different for everybody. i...
  4. Critical Process died repeat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bluescreen, Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen, Critical Process Died: Hi, I've had some trouble with a BSOD that I can't figure out. It randomly appears, sometimes after 2 hours, sometimes after 8. This is the dump, is there any way to figure out with the information below what might be the culprit?I've build the system about a year ago, and I...
  6. Bluescreen, Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen, Critical Process Died: Hi, I've had some trouble with a BSOD that I can't figure out. It randomly appears, sometimes after 2 hours, sometimes after 8. This is the dump, is there any way to figure out with the information below what might be the culprit?I've build the system about a year ago, and I...
  7. Bluescreen "Critical Process Died"

Bluescreen "Critical Process Died": Version 2004 (Build 19041.450) My pc gets a bluescreen with the error code "Critical_Process_Died" everytime I start gaming for an hour or so sometimes not even an hour, this has been happening for a week. They also only occur if I watch videos on youtube while playing, I...
  8. Bluescreen "Critical Process Died"

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluescreen "Critical Process Died": Version 2004 (Build 19041.450) My pc gets a bluescreen with the error code "Critical_Process_Died" everytime I start gaming for an hour or so sometimes not even an hour, this has been happening for a week. They also only occur if I watch videos on youtube while playing, I...
  9. BlueScreen - Critical Process Died

BlueScreen - Critical Process Died: Split from this thread. [IMG]Can anybody help me with this? You can't restart it. You are not able to even recover your pc. I tried with CMD, safe mode and everything. I spend 5h to even try to sort it out. I made 3h long checkings and everything seems fine. And I bought...
  10. Critical Process Died/Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Critical Process Died/Bluescreen: Critical Process died is the issue that I am having right now. My pc keeps restarting and I am getting blue screens for a very long time, even after a full format of my pc. At least 6-10 times a day my pc randomly just crashes, gives me a blue screen for a split of a sec and...