Windows 10: My designer mouse and keyboard are lagging and gone crazy!! please help I cant work like this

Discus and support My designer mouse and keyboard are lagging and gone crazy!! please help I cant work like this in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My designer mouse and keyboard are lagging. I tried troubleshooting everything is OK with Bluetooth and devices. I tried to re-pair still not solved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SharonG2, Aug 12, 2018.

1. SharonG2 Win User

My designer mouse and keyboard are lagging and gone crazy!! please help I cant work like this

My designer mouse and keyboard are lagging. I tried troubleshooting everything is OK with Bluetooth and devices. I tried to re-pair still not solved the problem. Keyboard also gets crazy sometimes deleting or typing without a warning. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnew batteries didn't work. I left the the clicking i didnt type the multiple n the word new

My designer mouse and keyboard are lagging. I tried troubleshooting everything is OK with Bluetooth and devices. I tried to re-pair still not solved the problem. Keyboard also gets crazy sometimes deleting or typing without a warning. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnew batteries didn't work. I left the the clicking i didnt type the multiple n the word new

:)

SharonG2, Aug 12, 2018
  2. tonyg0902 Win User

mouse lag gone but keyboard lag remains

I recently upgraded to an Acer Spin 7 from an Asus T100TA (Windows 10). The whole reason I decided to upgrade was the mouse and keyboard lag I was getting on the Asus. I figured it was b/c of its age (2 gb ram & 49gb hard drive near full capacity). But now I have a brand new laptop with 8gb ram and I'm experiencing similar issues. I have the Logitech K330 wireless keyboard and had been using a Logitech M510 (it just took me about 74 seconds to type 510). I tried the recommended solutions but none helped. Until I tried a new mouse, the Logitech M215, which came with the keyboard. So the mouse lag is gone, but the keyboard lag is worse. I've updated the Logitech drivers as well. I am also connected to a Startech.com USB hub to connect multiple monitors and the Logitech usb unifying receiver for the mouse/keyboard. I registered to follow the thread.

tonyg0902, Aug 12, 2018
  3. mouse lag gone but keyboard lag remains

Hey!. Here's a solution that might work

Just like many of you I have encountered the same problem The TOUCH PAD Problem
    were your mouse delays after you are done scrolling and/or dragging a tab.This problem occurs when
    you upgrade to win10. Here's the solution

Step 1: go to DEVICE MANAGER
    Step 2: locate Mice and other pointing device
    Step 3: show its context(click the down arrow)
    Step 4: right click your mouse driver and click properties
    Step 5: Go to DRIVER section
    Step 6: And hit that darn ROLL BACK DRIVERS
    Step 7: Restart you computer
    Step 8: If it solved you problem
    Step 9: DO A VICTORY DANCE
    Step 10: If not
    Step 11:

DonnyApplebob, Aug 12, 2018
  4. My designer mouse and keyboard are lagging and gone crazy!! please help I cant work like this

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

My designer mouse and keyboard are lagging and gone crazy!! please help I cant work like this

1. My designer mouse and keyboard are lagging and gone crazy!! please help I cant work like this - Similar Threads - designer mouse keyboard

2. Windows lagging like crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows lagging like crazy: Hi there, I have been using windows 11 for about 2 months and was smooth when I used it for the first time, now it is running, freezing like crazy. My PC has 500 GB Space left, and I use it for mostly MS Teams, everything runs perfectly when MS Teams if not running. It is a...
  3. Windows lagging like crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows lagging like crazy: Hi there, I have been using windows 11 for about 2 months and was smooth when I used it for the first time, now it is running, freezing like crazy. My PC has 500 GB Space left, and I use it for mostly MS Teams, everything runs perfectly when MS Teams if not running. It is a...
  4. My designer keyboard goes crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My designer keyboard goes crazy: Hello,my designer keyboard is not working correctly. When I press keys "q","e" or "r" I will get "req", when I press "w" or "t" I will get "tw", for "u" its "-u" for "i" its "§i" and so on... When I press Windows key my windows are switching like "Alt+Tab" is doing. I already...
  5. My designer keyboard goes crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My designer keyboard goes crazy: Hello,my designer keyboard is not working correctly. When I press keys "q","e" or "r" I will get "req", when I press "w" or "t" I will get "tw", for "u" its "-u" for "i" its "§i" and so on... When I press Windows key my windows are switching like "Alt+Tab" is doing. I already...
  6. My designer keyboard goes crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Help! My Mouse Is Crazy!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! My Mouse Is Crazy!: So whenever I click on an application (we'll take chrome for an example), my mouse will completely focus on only the segment I clicked on. For an example: I clicked on the add new tabs button but I have to double click it so it can confirm to focus on the part that lines the...
  8. mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.

mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.: I was getting a pop-up that said not enough power supplied to USB port..I only had mouse and keyboard in USB ports. Usually restarting or unplugging and plugging back in was fixing the problem. Kept happening and recently just re installed drivers for keyboard and was good...
  9. My HHDs are lagging like crazy

My HHDs are lagging like crazy: Hello guys I have four 8TB drives connected directly to my motherboard. They're Seagate's Ironwolf. I combined them together through Windows' Storage Spaces. No resiliency. Straight up sum of all hard drives, if you will. I've been having am annoying issue with them....
  10. Keyboard has gone crazy. Help.

Keyboard has gone crazy. Help.: Was working the other day. Toshiba laptop. Couldn't log in because the keyboard was typing long blocks of gibberish after hitting one key. Finally got in with onscreen keyboard. Hitting space bar once types "7kp77k7k k7 7k7 7k7 7 7k" Hitting the a key types in...