Windows 10: My Desk Top Computer is stuck in Safe Mode and I cannot access the internet or my programs...

Discus and support My Desk Top Computer is stuck in Safe Mode and I cannot access the internet or my programs... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Desk Top Computer is stuck in Safe Mode and I cannot access the internet or my programs it has Windows 10 on it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdMak, Jul 24, 2018.

1. EdMak Win User

My Desk Top Computer is stuck in Safe Mode and I cannot access the internet or my programs...

My Desk Top Computer is stuck in Safe Mode and I cannot access the internet or my programs it has Windows 10 on it.

:)

EdMak, Jul 24, 2018

2. Computer got stuck on Safe Mode

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As your computer is stuck in Safe Mode, try these steps.

• Press Win + R key on the keyboard and in the run Window type
      msconfig.
    • Click the Boot tab and uncheck Safe boot if it is selected.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Stuck in Safe Mode Boot Loop

Hi Justin,

It is possible that you're stuck in Safe Mode boot loop due to system components. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried starting your computer in Safe Mode with Networking.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to Start your computer in safe mode
    in Windows 10. Safe Mode with Networking includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet and other computers on your network.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

My Desk Top Computer is stuck in Safe Mode and I cannot access the internet or my programs...

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

1. My Desk Top Computer is stuck in Safe Mode and I cannot access the internet or my programs... - Similar Threads - Desk Top Computer

2. How do I connect my desk top computer to spectrum internet my TV tablets and phones...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I connect my desk top computer to spectrum internet my TV tablets and phones...: I have spectrum internet and wi fi and both connect to urgent tablets and phones but will not connect to my desk top computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-desk-top-computer-to-spectrum/a0d3e477-bb36-43c6-b64d-1bad4f8a6696
  3. How do I connect my desk top computer to spectrum internet my TV tablets and phones...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I connect my desk top computer to spectrum internet my TV tablets and phones...: I have spectrum internet and wi fi and both connect to urgent tablets and phones but will not connect to my desk top computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-desk-top-computer-to-spectrum/a0d3e477-bb36-43c6-b64d-1bad4f8a6696
  4. Windows 11 cannot access internet in safe mode with networking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cannot access internet in safe mode with networking: I tried wifi and ethernet both didn't work. Everytime I try to troubleshoot, "cannot run network diagnostics in safe mode". It seems like there are no up to date and relevant solutions to this problem. What is the issue, actually? Is it software related? OS? What's going on...
  5. Windows 11 cannot access internet in safe mode with networking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 cannot access internet in safe mode with networking: I tried wifi and ethernet both didn't work. Everytime I try to troubleshoot, "cannot run network diagnostics in safe mode". It seems like there are no up to date and relevant solutions to this problem. What is the issue, actually? Is it software related? OS? What's going on...
  6. My desk top will NOT go into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My desk top will NOT go into sleep mode: Hi, my desk top computer will absolutely NOT go into sleep mode. I have tried everything including going back to the original settings. I tried resetting all the timers and also changed the multimedia setting from “Prevent idling to sleep” to “Allow computer to sleep”. I...
  7. Cannot reboot my computer into Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot reboot my computer into Safe Mode: Hello, I want to try and boot my computer into safe mode to check for any possible malware, but I cannot because it says I need a BitLocker key. When I set up my Windows almost 2 years ago, I don't remember if it gave me the BitLocker key code or not, so I don't have any on...
  8. Desk top display stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desk top display stuck: I went to settings in the lower left of my pc. Somehow two boxes whith 6 apps ineach box appeared and the desktop wallpaper is dimmed and faded out. The task bar at the bottom has dissapeared and i cannot close those two boxes. I think they are pinned. Ihave shut down and...
  9. Camera access on my Desk Top Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Camera access on my Desk Top Computer: Hi. I have a HP Desk Top all in one with a Built in Camera . Keep getting messages Can't detect the Camera. Tried to follow instructions to fix problem could not. Need help. Running on Windows 10. Thank you....
  10. My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode: My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode,it doesn't recognize my pin or password, I tried shift restart the trouble shoot etc even window +U and type from the desktop keyboard nothing works how can I bypass the password or restart in normal login???...