Windows 10: My deskstop background slowly turning black?

Discus and support My deskstop background slowly turning black? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; for some reason every time i try to change my background it makes black blocks in difference places everytime i restart my pc or log in, it keeps going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by angelic gay, Aug 7, 2019.

1. My deskstop background slowly turning black?

for some reason every time i try to change my background it makes black blocks in difference places everytime i restart my pc or log in, it keeps going and the background goes all black after a while? can anyone tell me whats going onMy deskstop background slowly turning black? [​IMG]

:)

angelic gay, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Using Paint to Write Yellon on a Black Background

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Open Paint.

• Under Home Tab, Click on Fill with color.

• Select the black color, and now click on blank page below.

• Now the background will be in black color.

• Select Brushes under Home tab and select yellow color.

• Then you will be able to write word and Figures in yellow color.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 7, 2019
  4. My deskstop background slowly turning black?

Marivel Man, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

My deskstop background slowly turning black?

1. My deskstop background slowly turning black? - Similar Threads - deskstop background slowly

2. Monitor slowly black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor slowly black: When I turn on the computer, everything is normal, but suddenly the screen disappears slowly and does not work at all, but the computer is working. Do you have a solution to the problem and I do not know where the problem comes from in the first place?...
  3. Monitor slowly black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor slowly black: When I turn on the computer, everything is normal, but suddenly the screen disappears slowly and does not work at all, but the computer is working. Do you have a solution to the problem and I do not know where the problem comes from in the first place?...
  4. Background keeps turning black when highlighting

Background keeps turning black when highlighting: When I click and hold left mouse button and drag my mouse across the screen it makes a black outline. I have updated my graphics drivers I have reset my graphics card and I have re-seated my graphics card and the problem still persists. Any help?...
  5. Background and icons turn black at random times.

Background and icons turn black at random times.: Hi, so i recently updated my windows 10 pc to windows 11. And i am still having an issue related to the desktop: at seemingly random moments when i update the desktop by either selecting with the mouse or hovering over an icon, the background turns black. Then when i restart...
  6. My desktop background keeps turning black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My desktop background keeps turning black: I've been having this problem for like a month now, my desktop background kept turning black, it did that for a week, for example every time I hovered over an icon it turned black, or sometimes the whole thing would just go back, then I updated my GeForce experience drivers...
  7. windows desktop background is turning black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows desktop background is turning black: recently I had a problem where when I left click and highlight it would turn black or when I highlight and icon it would turn black or sometimes the whole background would turn back every like 5 minutes, after coming here to ask what was wrong I ran a virus scan on Windows...
  8. Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black: Hello, My Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black when I was running a code on my laptop. I restarted my machine, but it stayed black and did not return to the previous wallpaper. What is the reason? Does it mean that my files are damaged?...
  9. Icons and Background turn black?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons and Background turn black?: I have an ASUS TUF GAMING FX504 Series laptop, which I got about a year and a half ago. Over the past couple months, sometimes when I hover over an icon, it turns black. If I highlight my desktop, that turns black too. Why does this happen and how can I fix this?...
  10. My backgrounds go black everytime my monitors turn on from sleep. and my backgrounds will...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My backgrounds go black everytime my monitors turn on from sleep. and my backgrounds will...: So i have a 144 hz monitor and a 60 hz monitor recently i had a few problems where the screen will go black and then back on and back to normal when ever i wake up my monitors. And like 1/10 times the background will get removed and the option reverts back to solid color. If...