Windows 10: My desktop Android is block.How can unblock?

Discus and support My desktop Android is block.How can unblock? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My desktop Android is block. How can unblock my desktop Android?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cristian Vasile Bombică, Mar 18, 2023.

1. My desktop Android is block.How can unblock?

My desktop Android is block. How can unblock my desktop Android?

:)

Cristian Vasile Bombică, Mar 18, 2023
  2. farby Win User

Unblocking a blocked number

Go to settings-->call+SMS filter-->blocked numbers.. In the list that appears, long press on the one you want to unblock and select 'unblock' ..

farby, Mar 18, 2023
  3. marzen99 Win User
    Cannot unblock blocked number

I have a phone number in my blocked numbers list that was added in error. I cannot unblock the number. I have tried holdong down the number and telling the phone to unblock it. I have also checked the box next to it and pressed unblock. I get a message
    the number has been unblocked, but when I go back and check the number is back in the list. I even unblocked all the numbers in my list. all were unblocked except the one. I would appreciate some guidance. Thanks.

marzen99, Mar 18, 2023
  4. My desktop Android is block.How can unblock?

Unblocking a blocked number

I blocked a number that I need unblocked. I don't see where to do that, i've looked everywhere. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

DoneWithApple, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

My desktop Android is block.How can unblock?

1. My desktop Android is block.How can unblock? - Similar Threads - desktop Android block

2. How can I unblock my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unblock my account: Be account it’s been blocked and I can’t have access to Microsoft 365 because of the Authenticator app saying “ Request denied We sent an identity verification request to your mobile device, but you denied it. View details Send another request to my Microsoft Authenticator...
  3. How can I unblock my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I unblock my account: Be account it’s been blocked and I can’t have access to Microsoft 365 because of the Authenticator app saying “ Request denied We sent an identity verification request to your mobile device, but you denied it. View details Send another request to my Microsoft Authenticator...
  4. how i can unblocked my pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how i can unblocked my pin?: how i unblock my laptop to renter my pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-unblocked-my-pin/c1fa1a56-1126-431f-b2d6-2e7ec165b2fe
  5. how i can unblocked my pin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how i can unblocked my pin?: how i unblock my laptop to renter my pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-unblocked-my-pin/c1fa1a56-1126-431f-b2d6-2e7ec165b2fe
  6. My desktop Android is block.How can unblock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop Android is block.How can unblock?: My desktop Android is block. How can unblock my desktop Android? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-android-is-blockhow-can-unblock/a52036d1-1dc5-43c2-9d88-46c3d4c425e1
  7. How to Block an App and Not be Able to Unblock it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Block an App and Not be Able to Unblock it?: Hey All, I was just wondering if there was a Windows 10 app or method which would permanently block some application or website in a way that would either be impossible or almost impossible to unblock. I ask because I've been wasting way too much time on a certain game and...
  8. how to block or unblock websites in windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to block or unblock websites in windows 10: in older versions of windows I could block or unblock undesirable websites. How can I do this in windows 10? email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. my computer is blocked. how can i unblock it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my computer is blocked. how can i unblock it?: How can I unblock my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-blocked-how-can-i-unblock-it/c47ed2ea-11c9-4f00-95c2-70247575127d"
  10. How do I unblock a blocked website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I unblock a blocked website?: This is a website that I have been using for several years. Now, after I sign on, when I try to get to the page I need, it says that the webpage is blocked. No, I do not have popups blocked....