Windows 10: My desktop application is running properly up to windows 10. But on windows 11 it is...

Discus and support My desktop application is running properly up to windows 10. But on windows 11 it is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My desktop application is running properly up to windows 10. But on windows 11 it is throwing some errors. What should I do to run the application on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shivraju Bomble, May 26, 2023.

1. My desktop application is running properly up to windows 10. But on windows 11 it is...

My desktop application is running properly up to windows 10. But on windows 11 it is throwing some errors. What should I do to run the application on windows 11?

:)

Shivraju Bomble, May 26, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2023
  3. Windows 10 issues - automatic repair loop and applications not responding.

Getting weird two issues on Windows 10. Everytime i properly restart system windows after next boot windows showing Automatiic repair and then again is restart. And event viewer showing that closing system was not properly.But windows was closed properly.
    Second issue.
    Some of the applications randomly wont run. I mean i am clicking to open and nothing happens. I cant run task manager because he wont opening. I cant run event viewer because he wont opening. And all of rest applications randomly wont run. Sometimes logout from my account in Windows and log again help and then some of the applications run properly. Also when i am playing games all is fine and stable and no crashes.
    Problem is only with opening applications in Windows 10. I made clean install on a fresh formatted disk month ago.

Somebody said to me that issue can be in bad rams or bad ssd.

So first i checked HDTUNE , but HDTUNE dont reporting BAD SECTORS and Smart is 100% GOOD according to CrystalDiskInfo. Next i tried Memtest86 but after few hours dont find any errors.

Its something with windows or my hardware ?

My system is on stock. 4790k stock, 16gb DDR3 Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz, Corsair 750 RM, Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2, Asus Strix 980 Ti Oc, Samsung 250 GB SSD EVO

Sorry for my bad language .

litwicki24, May 26, 2023
  4. Kaapstad Win User

My desktop application is running properly up to windows 10. But on windows 11 it is...

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin My desktop application is running properly up to windows 10. But on windows 11 it is... :D

Kaapstad, May 26, 2023
Thema:

My desktop application is running properly up to windows 10. But on windows 11 it is...

1. My desktop application is running properly up to windows 10. But on windows 11 it is... - Similar Threads - desktop application running

2. Some Windows 11 application icons not showing up properly on task bar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Windows 11 application icons not showing up properly on task bar.: Hello, this is a new PC I have gotten recently running on Windows 11 and I've had it for a week now. As I download stuff, I am now starting to notice some icons for programs running are not showing correctly at all and showing the same .exe application icons. In the image I...
  3. Some Windows 11 application icons not showing up properly on task bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows 11 application icons not showing up properly on task bar.: Hello, this is a new PC I have gotten recently running on Windows 11 and I've had it for a week now. As I download stuff, I am now starting to notice some icons for programs running are not showing correctly at all and showing the same .exe application icons. In the image I...
  4. Windows 11 task scheduler will not run my application.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 task scheduler will not run my application.: I have built an .net application that synchronizes an application calendar with an Office 365 calendar. I can run this application fine from a cmd prompt. When I create a task scheduler event to run the synchronization every 5 minutes, the scheduler is reporting that the...
  5. Windows 11 task scheduler will not run my application.

Windows 11 task scheduler will not run my application.: I have built an .net application that synchronizes an application calendar with an Office 365 calendar. I can run this application fine from a cmd prompt. When I create a task scheduler event to run the synchronization every 5 minutes, the scheduler is reporting that the...
  6. My desktop application is running properly up to windows 10. But on windows 11 it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop application is running properly up to windows 10. But on windows 11 it is...: My desktop application is running properly up to windows 10. But on windows 11 it is throwing some errors. What should I do to run the application on windows 11?...
  7. Math applications not running in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Math applications not running in Windows 11: Greetings,I am having a tedious issue with a couple of Math applications on a brand-new Windows 11 desktop. Microsoft Mathematics and MaThType 6.9d show the splash screen but then nothing happens: they do not show up. Net Framework 3.5 is turned on and Windows update does not...
  8. Math applications not running in Windows 11

Math applications not running in Windows 11: Greetings,I am having a tedious issue with a couple of Math applications on a brand-new Windows 11 desktop. Microsoft Mathematics and MaThType 6.9d show the splash screen but then nothing happens: they do not show up. Net Framework 3.5 is turned on and Windows update does not...
  9. Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop: Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop, it frequently crashes.Device specifications as below Lenovo Ideapad 330 RAM: 4gb 3.83 usable Processor: IntelR CeleronR N4000 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10GHz IntelR UHD Graphics 600 Minimum specifications as per the windows...
  10. Windows key will not bring up desktop when a fullscreen application (steam) is running.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows key will not bring up desktop when a fullscreen application (steam) is running.: It was working fine. but now every time I push the windows key, it brings up the start menu. I want to be taken back to the desktop, however. I have to quit the game every time I need to briefly go to the desk top. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/Dat_Eater [link]...