Windows 10: My desktop becomes ghost! I can't click and see anything please help me

Discus and support My desktop becomes ghost! I can't click and see anything please help me in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't have anything in my desktop . I can't click right mouse button and also left one. I can't see anything in my desktop but all files remains,but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ahmetbasaran, Apr 8, 2020.

1. My desktop becomes ghost! I can't click and see anything please help me

I don't have anything in my desktop . I can't click right mouse button and also left one. I can't see anything in my desktop but all files remains,but files still exist

. You can see them in screenshoots Please help me . My desktop becomes ghost! I can't click and see anything please help me 59c9c4ee-b31d-4504-86be-7cfbde8994d6?upload=true.png

My desktop becomes ghost! I can't click and see anything please help me 2278d4e2-8bab-423b-9ba1-781547984dc5?upload=true.png

:)

ahmetbasaran, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Faskil Win User

Ghost frame on desktop. help!

I have the exact same problem and I'm suspecting this has to do with a 3rd party program. It might help me to know what software you're running on a regular basis with Windows.

My list of "always running" software :

Dropbox
    Owncloud
    DisplayFusion
    Slack
    Greenshot
    GlassWire
    Crashplan
    Antidote
    f.lux

Faskil, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Ghost frame on desktop. help!

My desktop becomes ghost! I can't click and see anything please help me [​IMG]

Hello, on my windows 10 I got this weird ghost frame on my desktop. if I click Win + D. it disappears. but if I open any pregame. it comes back.

anyone knows what that is?

superbdave, Apr 8, 2020
  4. My desktop becomes ghost! I can't click and see anything please help me

Sniper Ghost Warrior

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you face the issue only with Sniper Ghost Warrior?
    We would suggest you to update the graphics drivers and check.

Ravinath P, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

My desktop becomes ghost! I can't click and see anything please help me

1. My desktop becomes ghost! I can't click and see anything please help me - Similar Threads - desktop becomes ghost

2. Can't click anything on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't click anything on desktop: Hello all.Sometimes, I cannot click anything while using windows, including interacting with apps, minimizing/closing them, and interacting with the taskbar. The only fix for this is ctrl+alt+delete. Is there any fix for this? I've tried:DISMsfc /scannowAlso, sometimes my...
  3. Can't click anything on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click anything on desktop: Hello all.Sometimes, I cannot click anything while using windows, including interacting with apps, minimizing/closing them, and interacting with the taskbar. The only fix for this is ctrl+alt+delete. Is there any fix for this? I've tried:DISMsfc /scannowAlso, sometimes my...
  4. Can't click anything on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't click anything on desktop and taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click anything on desktop and taskbar.: To begin with, the computer screen freezes completely. but when I hover the mouse over the elements of the web browser or the Windows interface, it is highlighted as usual, but it does not respond to any mouse clicks.it is important to note that in any other window programs,...
  6. I can't click anything on desktop and taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't click anything on desktop and taskbar.: To begin with, the computer screen freezes completely. but when I hover the mouse over the elements of the web browser or the Windows interface, it is highlighted as usual, but it does not respond to any mouse clicks.it is important to note that in any other window programs,...
  7. Can't click on the anything in the desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't click on the anything in the desktop: Was working just an hr ago after I did a refresh and somehow while I was installing my games. The desktop stopped working. I went into the event file and saw this. Any help please. Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 1/23/2021...
  8. Can't click anything on desktop(20H2)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't click anything on desktop(20H2): Cant click anything on the desktop, start menu works if I press the windows key on the keyboard. Mouse is useless on the desktop, cant click on taskbar icons as well.(Left and right click both do not work) I can launch applications in the start menu with the mouse and then...
  9. Help me please with Norton Ghost 15

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Help me please with Norton Ghost 15: Hi everyone itstohru. I need help, a person told me to try this ------------------>Disabling Secure Boot 3 minutes to readIng this articleDisable Secure Boot Re-enable Secure BootRelated topicsYou may need to disable Secure Boot to run some PC graphics cards, hardware, or...
  10. Can't Click On Anything In Desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Click On Anything In Desktop?: Greetings! So I have been having this PC problem for perhaps a week or so now? One time when I awoke from sleep, when I logged in today, and then sometimes when I am using my PC. So what happens is, randomly I cannot click on any desktop icons(left click and right click...