Windows 10: My desktop came with Microsoft 10 1903 installed but my other apps are not updated + i cant...

Discus and support My desktop came with Microsoft 10 1903 installed but my other apps are not updated + i cant... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Help I can't find microsoft store and it wont let me download apps on the site and my search button doesn't work as well. I tried troubleshooting for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Beiaa Kathrinne, Sep 16, 2020.

1. My desktop came with Microsoft 10 1903 installed but my other apps are not updated + i cant...

Help I can't find microsoft store and it wont let me download apps on the site and my search button doesn't work as well. I tried troubleshooting for the search bar in the settings but they cant detect anything....

:)

Beiaa Kathrinne, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Cliff S Win User

The New Windows 10 Store App now supports Desktop Apps Updates

Source: mcakins

Also Listing your desktop app in the Store

Cliff S, Sep 16, 2020
  3. After installing windows 10, desktop has no icons and flashes

Any suggestions?

sbbarnett24, Sep 16, 2020
  4. My desktop came with Microsoft 10 1903 installed but my other apps are not updated + i cant...

Printing after windows 10 update 1903

When I click on the printer icon on the desktop it asks me to install a device and i go through all the steps even though the printer is listed under the Apps and on the control panel listing of devices.

MarionPayne, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

My desktop came with Microsoft 10 1903 installed but my other apps are not updated + i cant...

1. My desktop came with Microsoft 10 1903 installed but my other apps are not updated + i cant... - Similar Threads - desktop came Microsoft

2. I cant find my installed apps???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my installed apps???: I have apps installed on my pc which is windows 11 but when i search it in the search tab its not there at all my apps in task manager and startup apps are missing too which is frustrating since i cant disable it is there anyway to fix this???...
  3. I cant find my installed apps???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find my installed apps???: I have apps installed on my pc which is windows 11 but when i search it in the search tab its not there at all my apps in task manager and startup apps are missing too which is frustrating since i cant disable it is there anyway to fix this???...
  4. i cant install non microsoft apps on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install non microsoft apps on my new laptop: I cant install non microsoft apps on my new laptop i have followed help but can't find where i can choose non microsoft - please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-non-microsoft-apps-on-my-new-laptop/d53fca4c-50b5-4dc0-890d-0bb7916fa5cd
  5. i cant install non microsoft apps on my new laptop

i cant install non microsoft apps on my new laptop: I cant install non microsoft apps on my new laptop i have followed help but can't find where i can choose non microsoft - please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-non-microsoft-apps-on-my-new-laptop/d53fca4c-50b5-4dc0-890d-0bb7916fa5cd
  6. i want to upload my app on my desktop but i cant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to upload my app on my desktop but i cant: well, i want to put my app on my desktop, i went throuh all of the processes like pinning it but still it doesnt work,i tried dragging it to the desktop but it refuses to leave the taskbar to the desktop. so pls help me else i will rather cionsider apple instead of hp...i am...
  7. i want to upload my app on my desktop but i cant

i want to upload my app on my desktop but i cant: well, i want to put my app on my desktop, i went throuh all of the processes like pinning it but still it doesnt work,i tried dragging it to the desktop but it refuses to leave the taskbar to the desktop. so pls help me else i will rather cionsider apple instead of hp...i am...
  8. I cant Install Microsoft Store games my other drives.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant Install Microsoft Store games my other drives.: I just got Microsoft Flight Simulator but when I click install and it asks me to select which drive I want to download it too it only shows my C: drive and not my D: drive I'm not sure what to do.[ATTACH]...
  9. Can I use The Video Editor App that came installed with Windows 10 on my desktop home PC...

Can I use The Video Editor App that came installed with Windows 10 on my desktop home PC...: Can I use The Video Editor App that came installed with Windows 10 Home Editionon my desktop home PC to edit screen recordings I created of my spreadsheet & other software skills for job hunting purposes according to the Windows 10 apps Terms of Use agreement?? Please let me...
  10. Can't update my windows to 1903 (from1803) and other microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update my windows to 1903 (from1803) and other microsoft apps: Hi Guys My problem began when I tried to use Skype For Business at home (working from home), I couldn't login. On other devices (new notebook & mobile) it worked fine. I googled and tried a few tips I found (like update your windows). But it seems that something is messed...