Windows 10: My desktop came with Microsoft 10 1903 installed but my other apps are not updated + i cant...

Discus and support My desktop came with Microsoft 10 1903 installed but my other apps are not updated + i cant... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Help I can't find microsoft store and it wont let me download apps on the site and my search button doesn't work as well. I tried troubleshooting for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Beiaa Kathrinne, Sep 16, 2020.

1. My desktop came with Microsoft 10 1903 installed but my other apps are not updated + i cant...

Help I can't find microsoft store and it wont let me download apps on the site and my search button doesn't work as well. I tried troubleshooting for the search bar in the settings but they cant detect anything....

:)

Beiaa Kathrinne, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Cliff S Win User

The New Windows 10 Store App now supports Desktop Apps Updates

Source: mcakins

Also Listing your desktop app in the Store

Cliff S, Sep 16, 2020
  3. After installing windows 10, desktop has no icons and flashes

Any suggestions?

sbbarnett24, Sep 16, 2020
  4. My desktop came with Microsoft 10 1903 installed but my other apps are not updated + i cant...

Printing after windows 10 update 1903

When I click on the printer icon on the desktop it asks me to install a device and i go through all the steps even though the printer is listed under the Apps and on the control panel listing of devices.

MarionPayne, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

My desktop came with Microsoft 10 1903 installed but my other apps are not updated + i cant...

1. My desktop came with Microsoft 10 1903 installed but my other apps are not updated + i cant... - Similar Threads - desktop came Microsoft

2. Can I use The Video Editor App that came installed with Windows 10 on my desktop home PC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use The Video Editor App that came installed with Windows 10 on my desktop home PC...: Can I use The Video Editor App that came installed with Windows 10 Home Editionon my desktop home PC to edit screen recordings I created of my spreadsheet & other software skills for job hunting purposes according to the Windows 10 apps Terms of Use agreement?? Please let me...
  3. The windows update that came out on april 14th is ruining my pc and I cant fix it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The windows update that came out on april 14th is ruining my pc and I cant fix it: I recently updated my pc on april 20th, the update was the one that came out on april 14th, this update has being ruining my pc and I have tried everything to fix it but I cant, I reset it twice, I tried to uninstall the update but it did not show up, I have contacted tech...
  4. I cant update my windows 10

I cant update my windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Ive tried every fix i could find for the 0x08007001F but non of them work and i get the same issue when i do windows update literally every update doesn't work - Is there a known fix for my issue or is it that i just need to reinstall windows 10 - im using...
  5. If I reset my laptop that came with pre-installed manufacturer apps will they still be...

If I reset my laptop that came with pre-installed manufacturer apps will they still be...: So basically, I had my laptop for a while. It was running Windows 10 1809, but I had installed something and I was like "Let me just reset my laptop so it will be just like the way I got it". I went to the settings to reset and right when I was going to do the reset I was...
  6. Why cant I sign in to my Microsoft Account on my desktop ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why cant I sign in to my Microsoft Account on my desktop ?: Windows 10, with latest updates on a 32 bit desktop. Anything that tries to display the 'Microsoft Account' window displays a dark window titled 'Microsoft Account' briefly then closes it: 'Accounts/Info/Sign in with a Microsoft Account instead' fails 'Accounts/Family/Sign...
  7. cant instal xbox app on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant instal xbox app on my pc: When i try to install the xbox app in the microsoft store on my pc, it says this: look at screenshot it says i dont have my account logged in on a console, but i have the same account logged in on my xbox, please help. [ATTACH]...
  8. i cant update my win 10?

i cant update my win 10?: hi everyone I have a problem when I try to update my win 10 : [ATTACH] I don't have Avira antivirus on my computer, I uninstall it a long time ago, I try everything and everywhere to find Avira antivirus but nothing... . does anyone know what should I do?...
  9. I cant sign in to my microsoft store or my xbox(beta) apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant sign in to my microsoft store or my xbox(beta) apps: I cant sign too my microsoft store and xbox(beta) apps because every time i try to sign in i get this message even though im clearly connected to the internet ive tried soooo many fixes none have worked plz help [ATTACH]...
  10. Can't update my windows to 1903 (from1803) and other microsoft apps

Can't update my windows to 1903 (from1803) and other microsoft apps: Hi Guys My problem began when I tried to use Skype For Business at home (working from home), I couldn't login. On other devices (new notebook & mobile) it worked fine. I googled and tried a few tips I found (like update your windows). But it seems that something is messed...