Windows 10: my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

Discus and support my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BriJean2000, Oct 12, 2018.

1. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

:)

BriJean2000, Oct 12, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 12, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    Remote desktop rebooting

Hi,

We may need more information about the issue on the remote desktop that keeps rebooting, kindly respond to the following questions:

• How do you access the remote desktop?
    • Is the process of the connection through a wireless connection?
    We suggest that you check your firewall or antivirus settings if it is blocking the connection between the two devices.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

David Haz, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Remote Desktop Issue - Remote computer reboots !

Hi Steve,

Have you tried updating your drivers? If not we suggest that you update the drivers. It is also possible that there
    is a problem with the connection. Kindly check the connections too. If the issue persist, perform these following methods:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Hardware and Devices.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 3:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while
    to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

1. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have - Similar Threads - desktop computer asking

2. I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?: Someone sayed i need to talk with the manufactuer . I can t reach them , what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-don-t-have-the-tpm-20-how-to-get-it/f8620631-5470-4292-ab27-c5080adb666f
  3. I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?: Someone sayed i need to talk with the manufactuer . I can t reach them , what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-don-t-have-the-tpm-20-how-to-get-it/f8620631-5470-4292-ab27-c5080adb666f
  4. I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. the clipboard settings sync across devices don`t work

the clipboard settings sync across devices don`t work: I tried to contact support customer service and they cant help me so they told me to post my problem here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clipboard-settings-sync-across-devices-dont/231df13f-c7df-47ca-b5c9-d0536d83558c
  6. Windows 11 don´t show popup error when the user don´t have permissions to enter on a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 don´t show popup error when the user don´t have permissions to enter on a folder: In the domain, when trying to access a shared resource with Windows 10, if the user did not have permissions, it gave an error message saying that they did not have permissions, contact the administrator.With windows 11 that does not happen, you simply try to enter and it...
  7. Windows 11 don´t show popup error when the user don´t have permissions to enter on a folder

Windows 11 don´t show popup error when the user don´t have permissions to enter on a folder: In the domain, when trying to access a shared resource with Windows 10, if the user did not have permissions, it gave an error message saying that they did not have permissions, contact the administrator.With windows 11 that does not happen, you simply try to enter and it...
  8. My account sometime is asking for a password but i don t have one , i restart the pc and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My account sometime is asking for a password but i don t have one , i restart the pc and...: So my first question is how does that works ? I have my own Microsoft account that i used for quite a long time from now and sometime purely random when i start my pc is asking for a password, but i never set one !! I restart the pc and than it doesn t need it anymore , it...
  9. usb don,t open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb don,t open: I have a usb that uses a Microsoft 10.0.17134.1 driver is no longer shown in computer and does not display the files. I can do to open the memory. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-dont-open/75fb6dcd-c90e-4a76-a4a8-8fb48188b8d0
  10. I don`t have Office 365 on my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don`t have Office 365 on my Windows 10: I don`t have Office 365 on my Windows 10. How I can installing other programs less for typing text in my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/aleksander/d7963730-8d46-4711-913d-53f09a645749

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my desktop is asking for reboot