Windows 10: My desktop computer will not accept my Microsoft password

Discus and support My desktop computer will not accept my Microsoft password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On closing my computer I had a message to update and shut down. Following the update, the next time I opened the computer I was asked to create a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike Joseph, Mar 6, 2023.

1. My desktop computer will not accept my Microsoft password

On closing my computer I had a message to update and shut down. Following the update, the next time I opened the computer I was asked to create a new Microsoft password. When I then tried to open the computer, it would not accept my PIN number and got an error message asking me to use the Microsoft account password. However, when I used the new Microsoft password, I got an error message saying 'Your device is offline' even though the computer was connected. I have tried this repeatedly with new Microsoft passwords and still get the same error message

:)

Mike Joseph, Mar 6, 2023

2. My desktop computer will not accept my password

My desktop computer windows 7 professional will not accept my password. A few days ago it stopped requiring a password to get in, I reset it with a new password. I'm not very computer savvy. I've tried a few suggestions offered, but none of them worked.

KATHLEENJOYCE1, Mar 6, 2023
  3. Jjjjjjjjf Win User
    Microsoft password not accepted to log into computer account

Hi,

Im logging into ny new HP computer laptop for the 2nd time since Ive owned it. I cannot remember my PIN so I'm using my Microsoft password to log in but my password is not being accepted. I've changed my Microsoft password 3 times in the past 20 minutes
    (with my phone), restarted my laptop and double checked my spelling and everytime my password is listed as "incorrect"

Jjjjjjjjf, Mar 6, 2023
  4. ggXX Win User

My desktop computer will not accept my Microsoft password

I cannot sign-in to my windows account on my desktop computer. It will not accept my Microsoft password.

I cannot sign-in to my windows account on my desktop computer. It will not accept my Microsoft password. It keeps telling me I have the wrong password even though I can sign-in to my Microsoft account.

ggXX, Mar 6, 2023
Thema:

My desktop computer will not accept my Microsoft password

1. My desktop computer will not accept my Microsoft password - Similar Threads - desktop computer accept

2. Microsoft Remote Desktop is not recognizing my computers password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Remote Desktop is not recognizing my computers password: I am trying to set up my computer for remote desktop and after allowing it to use remote desktop, every time I try to log into the computer, it keeps giving me an error saying, "the user account did not work". It seems that it is trying to connect. I am trying to figure out...
  3. Microsoft Remote Desktop is not recognizing my computers password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Remote Desktop is not recognizing my computers password: I am trying to set up my computer for remote desktop and after allowing it to use remote desktop, every time I try to log into the computer, it keeps giving me an error saying, "the user account did not work". It seems that it is trying to connect. I am trying to figure out...
  4. My desktop computer will not accept my Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop computer will not accept my Microsoft password: On closing my computer I had a message to update and shut down. Following the update, the next time I opened the computer I was asked to create a new Microsoft password. When I then tried to open the computer, it would not accept my PIN number and got an error message asking...
  5. Microsoft won't accept my password CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft won't accept my password CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hi all. I hope you are all well. OK today's been a nightmare. First of all, my laptop screen is broken, so I've been using an external monitor for a while now. This morning upon starting the thing I get a Blue screen with sad face, telling me that I got a...
  6. Microsoft won't accept my password CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft won't accept my password CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hi all. I hope you are all well. OK today's been a nightmare. First of all, my laptop screen is broken, so I've been using an external monitor for a while now. This morning upon starting the thing I get a Blue screen with sad face, telling me that I got a...
  7. OneDrive not accepting my passwords?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive not accepting my passwords?: I use my OneDrive account across my phone, laptop, and desktop. I constantly have to change the password because OneDrive keeps signing me out and making me sign back in again whenever I switch from one device to the other. But whenever I change the password for my Microsoft...
  8. computer won't accept my password to sign in or for Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer won't accept my password to sign in or for Microsoft account: After updating windows 10, I cannot log into my computer. Receive incorrect password msg for both signin and Microsoft account even though I can sign in on my phone and another computer using the same passwords....
  9. Microsoft Store will not accept my Windows password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store will not accept my Windows password: I can't download anything out of the store it gives me an error and try again later when I attempt to download anything from store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-will-not-accept-my-windows/c4fd8300-25a5-4744-a00c-5aba1f379d46
  10. My computer is not accepting my reset Microsoft account password and is therefore locked....

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer is not accepting my reset Microsoft account password and is therefore locked....: My computer is not accepting my reset Microsoft account password and therefore is now locked. I have tried all suggestions provided, but none have succeeded. What’s next to unlock my computer?...