Windows 10: My desktop displays yellow as green, how to fix?

Discus and support My desktop displays yellow as green, how to fix? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Graphic: intel 530. Google yellow bus, I get green buses.... Other colors seem to be correct. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JerryXXX, Aug 17, 2019.

1. JerryXXX Win User

My desktop displays yellow as green, how to fix?

My desktop displays yellow as green, how to fix? 9d17ab39-5a4e-4aed-b24f-71d41af680aa?upload=true.png

Graphic: intel 530. Google yellow bus, I get green buses.... Other colors seem to be correct. Thanks

:)

JerryXXX, Aug 17, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Desktop display is green, grey and purple

Hello Karen,

There may be several reasons why your desktop display is showing green, grey, and purple. To assist you better with your desktop display concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• When did this issue start?
    • Have you installed any updates prior to this happening?
    • What is the current version of your Windows 10? To check, type winver and press
      Enter on Cortana search.
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Yellow is now Green.

All the yellow items appearing on my laptop screen are now green. For example, emojis are green when they should be yellow. Photos of yellow clothing are now with green clothing. No other colors are affected.

ArchdruidTaliesin, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Altcivio Win User

Screen is green yellow colored

Somebody please help--my screen is now an ugly bright green-yellow color! My screen was normal but last wednesday, (5/16/18) my screen has been witnessed to be bright green/yellow. Somebody please help as I cannot use it without getting an awful headache.

Altcivio, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

1. My desktop displays yellow as green, how to fix? - Similar Threads - desktop displays yellow

2. Pink and green display error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pink and green display error: Hi all, I've had my pc, custom built, for a couple of years. Specs Gtx 960 Intel core i5 4590 Msi h81m e33 8gb ram I just moved to a new place and don't have WiFi yet, so I don't think it's a driver issue. I was playing games last night so I know it was fine, but...
  3. fix green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix green screen: How can I correct the blue screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-green-screen/b0939e75-8250-4bc8-9344-f7070ffdcf00
  4. How to fix yellow sign of Wifi adapter ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fix yellow sign of Wifi adapter ?: Hi I work normally for few days then suddenly when I boot my computer I get no internet and I find yellow sign on my usb wifi adapter (netgear) so I changed the usb adapter to another socket and that fixed the problem for a while then it happen again and it does not matter...
  5. How to make my Laptop Display, the primary desktop display

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make my Laptop Display, the primary desktop display: I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon Laptop, running the current version of Windows 10 - Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803. When I connect both my HDMI attached display and my USB attached Display, via a docking station, the primary desktop moves to one of the attached...
  6. Security Center is all green but taskbar icon is always yellow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Center is all green but taskbar icon is always yellow: This problem has been persisting for some months on all three of my Windows 10 machines. The Windows Defender icon (in the popup from the taskbar) always shows the yellow caution mark. When I click it to reach the Windows Defender Security Center on this computer, all of the...
  7. Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes.: Immediately following a Windows update the Display on my laptop has been showing green and pink stripes. So everything I look at has stripes. It also seems that the colors are grayed out - like there are no 'reds' in the mix. Any thoughts? Do I need to buy a new laptop?...
  8. When i left click and drag on my desktop its yellow not blue how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When i left click and drag on my desktop its yellow not blue how do i fix this?: I am facing 2 problems. 1. When I left click and drag on my desktop its yellow not blue 2. when I open any folder then Some of the text is not visible and looks a bit weird. This problem is with the browser window as well....
  9. Green Checkmark on my apps icons on desktop !?

in Windows 10 Support
    Green Checkmark on my apps icons on desktop !?: I just saw that there was a green check mark on some of the application icons on my desktop! Never seen this before! And then suddenly gone! Anyone knows what this is? 13425
  10. Mysterious green checkmarks on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Mysterious green checkmarks on desktop: In the past week or so, I have noticed that the shortcuts (aliases) on my desktop are being festooned with tiny green checkmarks. For example, last time I started up my Windows VM, I saw: [img] Now, just passing my cursor OVER the aliases (not even clicking) made each...