Windows 10: My desktop doesn't require Admin password at login. How do I set up. After 2023 update says...

Discus and support My desktop doesn't require Admin password at login. How do I set up. After 2023 update says... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My desktop doesn't require Admin password at login. How do I set up. After 2023 update says my licensed MS Office 2016 is unlicensed not allowing me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chris Axtman, Mar 18, 2023.

1. My desktop doesn't require Admin password at login. How do I set up. After 2023 update says...

My desktop doesn't require Admin password at login. How do I set up. After 2023 update says my licensed MS Office 2016 is unlicensed not allowing me to save changes to my excel & Word docs.Not sure if it is also causing erratic mouse behavior & constant wireless keyboard and mouse loosing connection or just coincidence.

:)

Chris Axtman, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 18, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My desktop doesn't require Admin password at login. How do I set up. After 2023 update says... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 18, 2023
  4. My desktop doesn't require Admin password at login. How do I set up. After 2023 update says...

website admin CP states wrong password.....

so...when i set the dbpassword to get into the websites admin CP, it keeps telling me that i have a wrong password when i try to login to the site's admin CP. wot?

srsparky32, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

My desktop doesn't require Admin password at login. How do I set up. After 2023 update says...

1. My desktop doesn't require Admin password at login. How do I set up. After 2023 update says... - Similar Threads - desktop doesn't require

2. My desktop doesn't require Admin password at login. How do I set up. After 2023 update says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop doesn't require Admin password at login. How do I set up. After 2023 update says...: My desktop doesn't require Admin password at login. How do I set up. After 2023 update says my licensed MS Office 2016 is unlicensed not allowing me to save changes to my excel & Word docs.Not sure if it is also causing erratic mouse behavior & constant wireless keyboard and...
  3. My desktop doesn't require Admin password at login. How do I set up. After 2023 update says...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop doesn't require Admin password at login. How do I set up. After 2023 update says...: My desktop doesn't require Admin password at login. How do I set up. After 2023 update says my licensed MS Office 2016 is unlicensed not allowing me to save changes to my excel & Word docs.Not sure if it is also causing erratic mouse behavior & constant wireless keyboard and...
  4. Service requires a PIN to login, I set up a PIN but it says its incorrect.

Service requires a PIN to login, I set up a PIN but it says its incorrect.: More information:I am using my standard email email a for the account i use on my computerA service i am using requires me to use another email email bI have the password for email b and am currently changing the phone number it is associated with have to wait 29 daysWhenever...
  5. Service requires a PIN to login, I set up a PIN but it says its incorrect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service requires a PIN to login, I set up a PIN but it says its incorrect.: More information:I am using my standard email email a for the account i use on my computerA service i am using requires me to use another email email bI have the password for email b and am currently changing the phone number it is associated with have to wait 29 daysWhenever...
  6. Login says set-up new password but I cant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Login says set-up new password but I cant: I logged into my laptop and ended up having the black screen of death. I went into task manager and restared file explorer and ran explorer.exe but it didnt work. I restarted about 2 more times and did the same thing but it didnt work. I tried resetting windows and wiping...
  7. I don't require a password to login but Windows 10 is saying incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't require a password to login but Windows 10 is saying incorrect password: When I boot my computer I don't have a password, I simply click "sign in" to start windows. Suddenly, it now tells me "The password is incorrect. Try again" when I try to sign in. Considering there's no password, it's not as if I changed it and forgot, or typed it wrong,...
  8. someone else set up my laptop and forgot the password, How do I login without the password...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    someone else set up my laptop and forgot the password, How do I login without the password...: I had a friend set up my new laptop and they did not tell me the password and they have forgotten it. I cannot log in. Is there anything I can do besides resetting the computer, which I do not want to lose my apps. Thanks...
  9. Changing app settings so it doesn't require admin password to run

Changing app settings so it doesn't require admin password to run: Hello all, I normally use a mac so am not proficient on Windows anymore. I have a PC in one of my classrooms running windows 10. I installed an app while logged in as administrator. Another user logged on and wanted to use the app, but it asked for an admin password. How do I...
  10. How to Set Up a LAN that Requires No Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Set Up a LAN that Requires No Password: OSs: Windows 10, 10, 8.1, 7, XP; Ubuntu I've operated this private wired LAN for several years but now with the advent of Windows 10, passwords seem to be no longer avoidable. Even "TeamViewer" requires one. First, is it possible anymore to operate a LAN without...