Windows 10: My desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen

Discus and support My desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been looking online, and everywhere for a solution as to why my computer suddenly stopped working. And, I have not found a thing. I am running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CompRojas, Oct 9, 2019.

1. CompRojas Win User

My desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen

I've been looking online, and everywhere for a solution as to why my computer suddenly stopped working. And, I have not found a thing. I am running Windows 10 on an ASUS.

Heres what happens when I see the screen:

1My desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen :) Troubleshoot or Shut down.

2My desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen :) The options in troubleshoot are:

a.)Startup Repair

b.)Command Prompt

c.) Uninstall Updates

dMy desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen :)UEFI Firmware Settings

eMy desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen :) System Restore

fMy desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen :) System Image Recovery

3My desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen :) This is what happens when I click each of the options:

a.) Startup Repair: "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC"

b.) Command prompt pops up the screen but I don't know what to do there.

c.) Uninstall Updates:

1.)Uninstall latest quality update: "We ran into a problem and won't be able to uninstall the latest quality update of windows."

2.) Uninstall latest feature update: "We ran into a problem and won't be able to uninstall the latest feature update of Windows. Try resetting your PC instead (Troubleshoot> Reset this PC)."

d.) UEFI Firmware Settings: It takes me to the BIOS screen for ASUS.

e.)System Restore: "To use system Restore, you must specify which Windows installation to restore. Restart this computer, select an operating system, and then select System Restore."

f.) System Image recovery: "STATUS_WAIT_2

:)

CompRojas, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 9, 2019
  4. My desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen

Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

My desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen

1. My desktop got the troubleshooting blue screen - Similar Threads - desktop got troubleshooting

2. Blue Screen Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Troubleshooting: I've been having seemingly random blue screens while working and also while my system is locked at night. Started 4/23/22.I uploaded the minidump folder, and .nfo file here.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/162T5YrPNszksndoPvkuVIQIshriBv8hP?usp=sharingLet me know if you...
  3. Blue Screen Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Troubleshooting: I've been having seemingly random blue screens while working and also while my system is locked at night. Started 4/23/22.I uploaded the minidump folder, and .nfo file here.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/162T5YrPNszksndoPvkuVIQIshriBv8hP?usp=sharingLet me know if you...
  4. Blue Screen Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I got a Blue screen and now can’t get to my desktop.

I got a Blue screen and now can’t get to my desktop.: I recently downloaded the latest update for windows 10. Then the next day I got a blue screen and now am unable to get to my desktop. I’ve tried system restarting, system restoring, all of the advanced system settings too. It all says that the restart or restore was cancelled...
  6. blue screen troubleshoot

blue screen troubleshoot: hello, please help me to fixed troubleshoot problem I try everything I see on the internet to fixed this problem but none of it work. my laptop always run the same problem such as: stopcode: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION stopcode: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION AND OTHERS BTW IM USING...
  7. Blue screen troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen troubleshooting: There was an update lately, after which my system just not getting started. Then there was a blue screen showing that my device ran into a problem and need to restart. Which i do...but cannot get through it . Then it shows that there is a stopcode problem and my stopcode is...
  8. My PC got a blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC got a blue screen: My PC BSOD today, I have the DMP file but I don't see a way to upload it here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-got-a-blue-screen/6fe27b3d-eae7-4682-af59-5b8b0a056e9d
  9. Troubleshoot blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Troubleshoot blue screen: I just downloaded an update fir win10 i think version was 1903 It showed me an option of restarting the laptop i did the same.....after it was restarting it could repoen and showed me a blue screem saying your pc ran into a problem and started the automatic startup repair...
  10. Got blue screen

Got blue screen: Can not reset or restart, it's a Bad system configuration info code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-blue-screen/485d9161-6f05-41d6-abf6-9632ce183be4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall latest feature update we ran into a problem and wont be able to uninstall the latest