Windows 10: My Desktop Has Blurry Font - How Do I Fix This?

Discus and support My Desktop Has Blurry Font - How Do I Fix This? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My desktop has produced blurry font. I never changed the scaling or whatsoever. I dont know if this has anything to do with the Win 10 Anniversary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Sep 18, 2016.

1. yahanna Win User

My Desktop Has Blurry Font - How Do I Fix This?

My desktop has produced blurry font. I never changed the scaling or whatsoever. I dont know if this has anything to do with the Win 10 Anniversary Update that i installed a few days ago. But how do I fix this?

:)

yahanna, Sep 18, 2016
  2. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Sep 18, 2016
  3. Font sharpness

My font is blurry how do I sharpen it?

ConnaBoenker, Sep 18, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Sep 18, 2016
  5. Steve C Win User
    See my post 23 here for a possible fix win 10 blurry text/screen - new laptop

You can also disable DPI scaling for offending programs on the .exe file compaibility tab and see if that helps.

Steve C, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. My Desktop Has Blurry Font - How Do I Fix This? - Similar Threads - Desktop Has Blurry

2. Font is super thin and I feel it's a bit blurry. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font is super thin and I feel it's a bit blurry. How do I fix it?: Hello, I have a problem with the font in Windows 11. It looks super thin, and I feel it's a bit blurry. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-is-super-thin-and-i-feel-its-a-bit-blurry-how/52ea585a-e258-4f83-b62d-ae1463ac4b39
  3. Font is super thin and I feel it's a bit blurry. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font is super thin and I feel it's a bit blurry. How do I fix it?: Hello, I have a problem with the font in Windows 11. It looks super thin, and I feel it's a bit blurry. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-is-super-thin-and-i-feel-its-a-bit-blurry-how/52ea585a-e258-4f83-b62d-ae1463ac4b39
  4. How do I fix My third display becoming blurry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix My third display becoming blurry?: So I recently switched over to an AMD graphics card, I had no issues at first but noticed the card was having some problems when I rendered certain things in game, after some deep diving into my drivers I realized I still had something from Nvidia deeply rooted into my pc. I...
  5. How do I fix My third display becoming blurry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix My third display becoming blurry?: So I recently switched over to an AMD graphics card, I had no issues at first but noticed the card was having some problems when I rendered certain things in game, after some deep diving into my drivers I realized I still had something from Nvidia deeply rooted into my pc. I...
  6. How do I fix My third display becoming blurry?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Blurry font using remote desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry font using remote desktop: Issue: Text is blurry when using remote desktop on external monitor. Setup: Laptop with res: 2560X1440 External monitor with same resolution. Scale is 100% and just restarted. Findings: 1. When i have e.g. Visual Studio on my laptop and external monitor it looks...
  8. How do I fix my blurry screen?

How do I fix my blurry screen?: So last night I finally got my EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 installed into my computer after ordering and installing a new power supply. When I loaded my computer it was perfectly fine and none of the resolution changed at all. But after getting home from school today I realized...
  9. How to fix blurry font in properties window in explorer

How to fix blurry font in properties window in explorer: Font in the system itself is perfect, but in properties or in control panel font is blurry. How to fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-blurry-font-in-properties-window-in/cda9e5ba-6b26-4cec-a8b1-9bf6cb01d23d
  10. fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?

fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?: I'm experiencing fuzzy/blurry font and icons for some of the applications. For example: Dell touchpad circular scrolling icon is fuzzy, while on 8.1 it was fine. Even the text in Device manager is fuzzy, while on the properties window of this PC it is fine. See below:-...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. desktop fonts blurry