Windows 10: My desktop has had problem for 2 months help

Discus and support My desktop has had problem for 2 months help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm fairly computer savvy have repaired many friends PC and have worked with Windows for 25+ years. Don't want to complain but I've been trying to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jim Guth, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Jim Guth Win User

My desktop has had problem for 2 months help

I'm fairly computer savvy have repaired many friends PC and have worked with Windows for 25+ years. Don't want to complain but I've been trying to fix this desktop for 2 months. Ever time I think it's repaired I find another problem. I will boot fine at times and other times I get a repair screen. Or I have to reset-boot to make it run. Can't fix it to sleep and wake up as it did with WIN 7.

I have a home built Dz68BC with 16 GB ram. I did a clean install on brand new 500 GB SSD with all my drives disconnected than reinstalled Office 2010, Norton 360 and my Express VPN. I left the VPN turned since it can cause problems with a WindowsTen forum. It's been upgraded to Win 10 V 18362

Please see the screen shot. I've done a diagnostic check there even minimized all the apps there and turned them off completely.

Event Viewer (EV) show 2 critical ID 41 in 24 hours and a lot of errors since I tried to run with a normal boot after using msconfig. I haven't worked at fixing errors in EV for some time now and could use a refresher class at looking up and repairing issues there.

I just run sfc /scannow 3 times and don't have any problems.

I've cleaned all the history in MS Edge.

Windows 10 on v18362 and all programs has all the latest update as of 10/12/2019

Please give me some ideas on a fix. I know there is a new upgrade coming this month to fix a lot of the errors. My desktop has had problem for 2 months help fc694152-b902-4262-b27c-6689f71776b3?upload=true.png

:)

Jim Guth, Oct 12, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 12, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

I'm having a microphone problem in 2 different computers (laptop and desktop).

Hi Márcio,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your Microphone?
    • What is the model of your Laptop and Desktop?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you make any Hardware and Software changes in your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. My desktop has had problem for 2 months help - Similar Threads - desktop has problem

2. My network name has a 2 next to it, never had it before.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My network name has a 2 next to it, never had it before.: Help !so now i cant control certain things like hue lights as my phone is on correct network, but my pc says the network name but with a 2 next to it?? i am all out of ideas, it all used to work fine, not changed anything.Tried all the advice from other threads on here but no...
  3. My network name has a 2 next to it, never had it before.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My network name has a 2 next to it, never had it before.: Help !so now i cant control certain things like hue lights as my phone is on correct network, but my pc says the network name but with a 2 next to it?? i am all out of ideas, it all used to work fine, not changed anything.Tried all the advice from other threads on here but no...
  4. My network name has a 2 next to it, never had it before.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have had a real problem that has been going on for 9 months, yes 9 months of continuous hell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had a real problem that has been going on for 9 months, yes 9 months of continuous hell: I have had a real problem that has been going on for 9 months, yes 9 months of continuous hell. I bought an Asus VivoBook laptop from one of the companies with the following specifications: 256 GB SSD 8 GB RAM 11th Generation Intel Core i3 processordisplay of the problem: The...
  6. I have had a real problem that has been going on for 9 months, yes 9 months of continuous hell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have had a real problem that has been going on for 9 months, yes 9 months of continuous hell: I have had a real problem that has been going on for 9 months, yes 9 months of continuous hell. I bought an Asus VivoBook laptop from one of the companies with the following specifications: 256 GB SSD 8 GB RAM 11th Generation Intel Core i3 processordisplay of the problem: The...
  7. I really need help. I have had this computer for not even 2 months, and for the last 2...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help. I have had this computer for not even 2 months, and for the last 2...: I reslly have no idea what the problem is here. I have check if everything is secure, I really dont know what it is submitted by /u/BLENDINGBLENDERS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mi1zy9/i_really_need_help_i_have_had_this_computer_for/
  8. Has anyone ever had this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone ever had this problem?: [ATTACH] My work laptop is docked and has a i7-4700MQ and when I start it up after being powered off the max speed I can get is around 2.5GHz. It will stay like this until I put it to sleep and wake it up. The it'll run at 3.4GHz like it's suppose to. Has anyone had this...
  9. I have had my laptop for 2 months and last month out of the blue it said "my organization"...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have had my laptop for 2 months and last month out of the blue it said "my organization"...: I don't know what to do! I just bought this laptop a month ago its for gaming and school. I'm the only profile on the computer. I have tried going to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft/Ngc to change that file but it won't let me in so I don't know...
  10. device issues everyone who has this problem has had NO help from microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    device issues everyone who has this problem has had NO help from microsoft: How can a company like you not address such a large issue. This problem of windows store not seeing windows os and or device it is on from the FACTORY is just plain stupid, lazy, and artifice. "What who me? No its definitely you and or your computer" Don't insult my...