Windows 10: my desktop icon disappears even I've clicked "show desktop icons."

Discus and support my desktop icon disappears even I've clicked "show desktop icons." in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my desktop icon disappears even I've clicked "show desktop icons." instead, it has a transparent bar on top corner.i've tried many different ways but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by khang tran, Feb 4, 2023.

1. my desktop icon disappears even I've clicked "show desktop icons."

my desktop icon disappears even I've clicked "show desktop icons." instead, it has a transparent bar on top corner.i've tried many different ways but it still doesn't work. i've also opened my "desktop icon setting" and it doesn't have anything even i ticked all.

:)

khang tran, Feb 4, 2023

2. Desktop icons missing?

i guess its not coz oc
    try to right click on desktop you will find show desktop icon

micropage7, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Feb 4, 2023
  4. my desktop icon disappears even I've clicked "show desktop icons."

Desktop icons missing?

For some reason, between last night, when I OC'd, and sometime today, my desktop icons disappeared. I've tried downclocking to stock clocks, and enabling/disabling desktop icons does nothing. *Frown my desktop icon disappears even I've clicked "show desktop icons." :(

I've tried restarting, it doesn't help either. *Frown my desktop icon disappears even I've clicked "show desktop icons." :(

my desktop icon disappears even I've clicked "show desktop icons." 0d3bde3c.jpg

Radical_Edward, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

my desktop icon disappears even I've clicked "show desktop icons."

1. my desktop icon disappears even I've clicked "show desktop icons." - Similar Threads - desktop icon disappears

2. Desktop icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icon disappeared: The Desktop Canon printer icon disappearedHow to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-disappeared/4b3da210-d807-4d51-83e9-275e001532a1
  3. my desktop icon disappears even I've clicked "show desktop icons."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my desktop icon disappears even I've clicked "show desktop icons.": my desktop icon disappears even I've clicked "show desktop icons." instead, it has a transparent bar on top corner.i've tried many different ways but it still doesn't work. i've also opened my "desktop icon setting" and it doesn't have anything even i ticked all....
  4. Desktop Icons Disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons Disappearing: For no explainable reason, the Icons on my Desktop Recycle Bin etc have disappeared. I have tried going through Personalization and Themes and ticking the icons I want on my Desktop but it's not working. Any advice? Thanks in advance...
  5. Disappearance of desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Disappearance of desktop icons: I turned on my Windows 10 PC and noticed all my desktop icons were gone, with the exception of Recycle Bin. The Search box is also gone. The taskbar icons appear intact. Never seen that happen before. Any idea what may have happened, and is it possible to revert the situation...
  6. Desktop Icons Disappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons Disappear: When I click on a blank area of my desktop, all of my icons disappear. If I click on the task bar, they return but if I try to launch a program, they all disappear and the program doesn't launch. 141653
  7. icons on desktop disappeared

icons on desktop disappeared: I have MS 10 and have an HP. My internet Explorer and other icons have disappeared. In place are a lot of blocks with different offerings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-desktop-disappeared/384198c5-9f8b-43c1-852f-3695f2b7f68c
  8. Desktop Icons Disappeared

Desktop Icons Disappeared: I have read the many posts with similar issues, but none of the recommendations are working for me. I've checked the show icons option, auto arrange, all of that. I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10. Yesterday I bought a new Dell monitor and attached it with a VGA cable....
  9. Desktop icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop icons disappeared: I updated Windows version but all my desktop icons disappeared. It happened in October, it was the last Windows 10 update, I use Firefox and Toshiba laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-disappeared/40392b88-a4b8-4965-b5c1-20db78ddfa87
  10. Desktop Icon disappears

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icon disappears: Hello, I'm trying to research this issue for a small software company I work for. one of the most common issues I seem to see lately is that our customers are telling us that their shortcut to our program is disappearing from their desktop of their workstation computers....