Windows 10: My desktop icons and words are too big.

Discus and support My desktop icons and words are too big. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My desktop icons and words are too big, may you put it back to normal size, please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChristopherLeung168, Jul 26, 2020.

1. My desktop icons and words are too big.

My desktop icons and words are too big, may you put it back to normal size, please.

:)

ChristopherLeung168, Jul 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 desktop icons too big

Hi Warren,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I can understand your concern. Let me assist you further on the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Hover the mouse on View.
    • Select Medium or Short as per your desire.
    • Check if it helps.

Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 desktop icons too big

thanks, was very helpful

NormaDudley, Jul 26, 2020
  4. My desktop icons and words are too big.

Windows 10 desktop icons too big

I downloaded windows 10 and the desktop icons are too big. Trying to lower the icons, but am having difficulty. Can someone help?

Original Title: windows 10

Warren Schaeffer, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

My desktop icons and words are too big.

1. My desktop icons and words are too big. - Similar Threads - desktop icons words

2. Taskbar Icons too big and other problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Icons too big and other problems.: Hi, when I had installed Windows 10 on my Computer My taskbar icons were HUGE. Here is the screenshot,for u guys it may not look like its big, but in my screen its huge, and when i try to record my cursor looks like as if it was recorded in 720p, and my display is 1080p with...
  3. Taskbar icons too big

Taskbar icons too big: Hi how can i make the icons on the taskbar smaller that 100% It too big for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-too-big/1da51358-a31a-43e5-86cf-f6ed5bad50b4
  4. Windows 10 desktop icons too big/wide

Windows 10 desktop icons too big/wide: When windows starts all icons and new window I open have become too big/wide to fit screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-icons-too-bigwide/e6a097ea-4da2-4b77-9578-22501584e5c2
  5. Text too big for icons and in programs

Text too big for icons and in programs: The text size has just randomly enlarged for all my files and folders and in programmes such as Microsoft Word: the ribbon/toolbar at the top of a Word document has enlarged. The text written on internet tabs as well ahs got bigger. In settings: I have changed display...
  6. Is the space between the desktop icon and the taskbar too big or is it normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the space between the desktop icon and the taskbar too big or is it normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiceSignal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji0xhl/is_the_space_between_the_desktop_icon_and_the/
  7. Desktop too big to undo?

Desktop too big to undo?: Hello, I was playing around with the display settings and accidentally set the screen size to 500 and now everything is so big that I can't undo it... Is there any other key combination? I have Windows 10 Desktop zu groß um Rückgängig zu machen?
  8. WORD ICON ON DESKTOP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WORD ICON ON DESKTOP: I have several word documents on my desktop that are formatted for word with the W icon. But my MAIN word icon(shortcut) is white with NO word on it. I thought I repaired it last night but this morning it is back "white again". All my other microsoft icons on my desktop...
  9. icons on the display are way too big

icons on the display are way too big: After the last update the icons on the display are way too big, how can I change them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-the-display-are-way-too-big/b1d1845e-2c33-4f7d-9d1a-ae499f0f3015
  10. Icons too big in toobar

Icons too big in toobar: Ho do I fix this without a restart?[ATTACH] On my second monitor, the time font is too large and the taskbar alert icons are fuzzy like they're not scaling correctly: [ATTACH] Problem occurs when I dock my laptop. Have had the same issue with a Surface laptop dock and my...