Windows 10: my desktop icons are made with wordpad how to make them normal?I just updated the system...

Discus and support my desktop icons are made with wordpad how to make them normal?I just updated the system... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Just say How????????????????????????????????????????????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gletanas, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Gletanas Win User

my desktop icons are made with wordpad how to make them normal?I just updated the system...

how?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Just say How????????????????????????????????????????????

:)

Gletanas, Feb 8, 2019

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 8, 2019
  4. my desktop icons are made with wordpad how to make them normal?I just updated the system...

Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

my desktop icons are made with wordpad how to make them normal?I just updated the system...

1. my desktop icons are made with wordpad how to make them normal?I just updated the system... - Similar Threads - desktop icons are

2. How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?: I accidentally deleted some files while trying to create some storage and it turned out like this.The apps and shortcuts still runs normally, is this fixable?...
  3. How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?: I accidentally deleted some files while trying to create some storage and it turned out like this.The apps and shortcuts still runs normally, is this fixable?...
  4. How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Clicking icons on taskbar just makes them flash red

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking icons on taskbar just makes them flash red: Whenever I try to open a program from the taskbar all it opens, but under the program that I am currently in, and the icon flashes red. I have no clue what is causing this, and the only way I know to fix it is by restarting my computer, but it just comes back after 30...
  6. Clicking icons on taskbar just makes them flash red

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking icons on taskbar just makes them flash red: Whenever I try to open a program from the taskbar all it opens, but under the program that I am currently in, and the icon flashes red. I have no clue what is causing this, and the only way I know to fix it is by restarting my computer, but it just comes back after 30...
  7. How do I make the icons on my desktop smaller?

How do I make the icons on my desktop smaller?: So I recently unplugged my second monitor's hdmi, used a different monitor, and then plugged the original one back in. The result was the icons i had on both monitors swapped monitors, and also they're all bigger now. To get the icons back to the right monitors though I just...
  8. HOW TO MAKE MY DESKTOP ICONS GREAT

HOW TO MAKE MY DESKTOP ICONS GREAT: HOW TO MAKE MY DESKTOP ICONS GREAT... PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-to-make-my-desktop-icons-great/cc1f8d2e-12e5-44df-9fff-abfc2907577f
  9. Icons on desktop invisible, how to make them visible again?

Icons on desktop invisible, how to make them visible again?: This is one of those crazy windows things... All of a sudden, I can't see any of the icons on the desktop. I can confirm that they are still there, just by checking the desktop folder in Explorer. Also, if I drag across the desktop and accidentally grab an icon, it shows as a...
  10. Desktop Icons...How To Create Them ?

Desktop Icons...How To Create Them ?: O.k.....Since switching to the Edge browser, I find that I cannot ''drag and drop'' anything from the favourites bar to the desktop, to create quick link icons.....at the moment I keep going back to Chrome, which allows you to do this....there must be a way surely, in Edge to...