Windows 10: My desktop keeps refreshing to the point that the laptops not usable. Iam not even able to...

Discus and support My desktop keeps refreshing to the point that the laptops not usable. Iam not even able to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The wallpaper doesn't refresh its just all the icons on the screen. To shut down the laptop I needed to press ctrl, alt, delete and then shut it down.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/A_L_N_, Nov 4, 2020.

1. /u/A_L_N_ Win User

My desktop keeps refreshing to the point that the laptops not usable. Iam not even able to...

The wallpaper doesn't refresh its just all the icons on the screen. To shut down the laptop I needed to press ctrl, alt, delete and then shut it down. Please help me out.

submitted by /u/A_L_N_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/A_L_N_, Nov 4, 2020
  2. karyeowl Win User

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    Laptop Refresh rate

Judging from the HP site and reviews I Googled, that the specs are very basic on the screen beyond listing it as an IPS. I would assume as such that 60Hz is the refresh rate of that screen, any higher and you'd see advertising about it in the software, on the box, maybe even a sticker on the laptop itself, on top of reviews and HP's own speck sheet for that laptop.

I would recommend you contact HP Support as they should be able to provide you with the correct answer. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Nov 4, 2020
  4. mlh457 Win User

My desktop keeps refreshing to the point that the laptops not usable. Iam not even able to...

No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset

I just reset/refreshed windows 10 and chose the option to keep my files. The dialog said that all my desktop applicaitons would have to be reinstalled but that a list of them would be on my desktop when the refresh completed. Now the refresh has completed
    and the list of desktop programs is not on the desktop.

mlh457, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

1. My desktop keeps refreshing to the point that the laptops not usable. Iam not even able to... - Similar Threads - desktop keeps refreshing

2. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  3. Hello, My laptop running Windows 11 keeps refreshing the screen to the point is difficult...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, My laptop running Windows 11 keeps refreshing the screen to the point is difficult...: It's impossible to write anything in the browser and in Word the find and replace box keeps coming up when I'm trying to type or do anything in the document. It's getting unuseable. I have already done a fresh start and reinstalled windows but it's the same...
  4. Hello, My laptop running Windows 11 keeps refreshing the screen to the point is difficult...

Hello, My laptop running Windows 11 keeps refreshing the screen to the point is difficult...: It's impossible to write anything in the browser and in Word the find and replace box keeps coming up when I'm trying to type or do anything in the document. It's getting unuseable. I have already done a fresh start and reinstalled windows but it's the same...
  5. Desktop keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop keeps refreshing: My windows 11 desktop keeps refreshing too many times after I boot on my laptop, how do I rectify that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-keeps-refreshing/bee86e99-a990-44ec-bf1e-19ac555effdf
  6. Desktop keeps refreshing

Desktop keeps refreshing: My windows 11 desktop keeps refreshing too many times after I boot on my laptop, how do I rectify that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-keeps-refreshing/bee86e99-a990-44ec-bf1e-19ac555effdf
  7. Desktop Keeps Refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Keeps Refreshing: Hello whenever i open a folder my dekstop / taskbar refreshes.Any ways to fix this ? It's clean install Windows 10 2004version Things I've tried but to no avail SFC / Dism / Chkdsk Disabling Windows Error Reporting service (some article said it was causing this) Disabling...
  8. Update is causing my desktop to keep refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update is causing my desktop to keep refreshing: I was in the middle of playing a video game on steam when my lenovo laptop died. I thought it was plugged in so i plugged it in real fast- the computer fan was still running. I’ve done this before and sometimes can still find my game up right where i left it. when it turned...
  9. My desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing.: Whenever I download an image such as a png or jpeg my desktop, taskbar, and open folders refreshes and it is quite annoying. Some help would be very appreciated....
  10. iam not able to close edge

in Browsers and Email
    iam not able to close edge: for some reason iam not able to clse edge browser when click the x mark..first time it has happened. I even cleared cache.*Sad 77012