Windows 10: my desktop on windows 10 is reverse after a reboot

Discus and support my desktop on windows 10 is reverse after a reboot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; anybody can help me how to rollback the setting on windows 10 it happens after a reboot [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by b3hrad, Jun 29, 2020.

1. b3hrad Win User

my desktop on windows 10 is reverse after a reboot

anybody can help me how to rollback the setting on windows 10

it happens after a reboot

my desktop on windows 10 is reverse   after a reboot c3405e53-239b-44f8-bb34-1c9ba92a9770?upload=true.jpg

:)

b3hrad, Jun 29, 2020
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 29, 2020
  4. my desktop on windows 10 is reverse after a reboot

Desktop Disappeared After Windows 10 Update

After upgrading to windows 10, my desktop completely disappeared, sometimes it will flash for a micro second. The Desktop folder is still in my folder list and I can access it that way but prefer to have access to my desktop. I saw the other thread where
    it suggested a clean boot, but this did not work. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Jessica23Q, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

my desktop on windows 10 is reverse after a reboot

1. my desktop on windows 10 is reverse after a reboot - Similar Threads - desktop reverse reboot

2. How do I restore sanity to my desktop after displays became reversed?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I restore sanity to my desktop after displays became reversed?: I have a dual display setup with display 1 (my "main" display) on the left and display 2 (my "auxiliary" display) on the right. Today, with the computer turned off, I changed the way the displays are cabled. When I started the PC, the cable to display 1 had not been properly...
  3. Windows 10 Desktop icons rearrange after reboot/restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Desktop icons rearrange after reboot/restart: Good morning, For the past 3 months this issue suddenly appeared every single time i restart my windows. What i've tried: - Rightclick desktop > View > Auto arrange icons on/off - Settings > Themes > Desktop icon settings > Allow themes to change desktop icons...
  4. Desktop rebooted after benchmark test.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop rebooted after benchmark test.: Ok gang. I built my System in January. You can view my specs. And I bought a MSI RTX 3080 OC on Saturday. I reformatted the drive over the weekend. Been running rock solid. Today I ran Heaven Benchmark. It completed the benchmark. As soon as I exited out of it. My system did...
  5. Desktop icons disappear after hard reboot on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icons disappear after hard reboot on Windows 10?: [ATTACH] I am making an arcade version of Sim City 2000 and I am having trouble with the icon on the desktop disappearing after a hard reboot. For instance the "arcade" features a "world reset" button that allows you to power cycle the single-board-computer inside (a...
  6. Desktop icons disappear after hard reboot on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop icons disappear after hard reboot on Windows 10?: I am making an arcade version of Sim City 2000 and I am having trouble with the icon on the desktop disappearing after a hard reboot. For instance the "arcade" features a "world reset" button that allows you to power cycle the single-board-computer inside a LattePanda v 1.0....
  7. Desktop icons moving after reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons moving after reboot: A user has two monitors, one 1920 res primary and the other 1280x1040 secondary. He moves all his icons to where he wants on the desktop and then after a reboot they all move back to the way they were. I have made sure Windows 10 is full up to date and on the latest...
  8. My desktop icons keep resetting after a reboot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My desktop icons keep resetting after a reboot.: They keep going back to the same random position. Auto-arrange icons is OFF. It is not an antivirus issue. Anyone know why? submitted by /u/itscharlie378 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8qqzq/my_desktop_icons_keep_resetting_after_a_reboot/
  9. My caps lock is reversed on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My caps lock is reversed on my desktop.: When I type my keyboard caps lock is reversed, when I turn caps on it types lowercase and when I turn it off it types in caps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-caps-lock-is-reversed-on-my-desktop/903de269-3982-486c-9951-d060bf92ba64
  10. Desktop after reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop after reboot: I keep several apps open on my desktop. Also have them in the Startup folder so they will run each time windows starts. Whenever win-10 restarts they do run but are scattered all over the desktop and are different size than before the reboot. In both XP and win-7 they...