Windows 10: My desktop PC won't sign out when I shut down.

Discus and support My desktop PC won't sign out when I shut down. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I shut down with Start Menu > Power icon > shut down, my PC doesn't seem to sign off properly before shutting down. I know because when I turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by antonio3535, Oct 3, 2020.

1. My desktop PC won't sign out when I shut down.

When I shut down with Start Menu > Power icon > shut down, my PC doesn't seem to sign off properly before shutting down. I know because when I turn on again and sign in with a different user, task manager shows the previous user as still signed on (but "disconnected").

Yet, when I turn off by pressing the power button, this doesn't happen.

Why is it not signing out when I shut down?

Any help much appreciated.

Windows 10 Professional
    Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Pro3M

My desktop PC won't sign out when I shut down. [​IMG]

:)

antonio3535, Oct 3, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 3, 2020
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 3, 2020
  4. My desktop PC won't sign out when I shut down.

oldman1234, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

My desktop PC won't sign out when I shut down.

1. My desktop PC won't sign out when I shut down. - Similar Threads - desktop won't sign

2. Windows 10 signing me out of apps when I shut down computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 signing me out of apps when I shut down computer: Recently, everytime I shut my computer down, I am signed out of everything on Google Chrome, none of my passwords are saving. As well as when I turn the computer on, I am signed out of Outlook, and all of my Adobe Creative Cloud Suite apps. No idea what happened or how I can...
  3. my pc not shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my pc not shutting down: when I shutdown my pc the display went off. but the mainboard and other still on and the problem happened when I use Win 7 and 10 . when I used my win xp drive os the pc shutdown correctly im ady reinstall the windows...
  4. My laptop fully shuts down/signs me out when i shut it

My laptop fully shuts down/signs me out when i shut it: My laptop fully shuts down when i shut its lid/screen... is there anyway to fix it? Model : X441BA Asus computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-fully-shuts-downsigns-me-out-when-i-shut/9d6407e3-5227-4393-a170-704e5e3135b2
  5. Do I have to sign out before shutting down my PC?

Do I have to sign out before shutting down my PC?: To shut down my computer do I have to sign out of my account from the Start button Start/Account/Sign OutAND click Shut Down from the Power button? Or can I simply use Power button to shut down? This is a household computer with only two of us using it primarily for email...
  6. I can't shut down my PC.

I can't shut down my PC.: In the past, my PC was running Windows 8, but I liked Windows 10 more, so I upgraded, but then a problem occurs. If I put my PC to hibernate, sleep or to shut down, it just restarts, so I use the power button to shut it down, but I don't think that's good for the PC. Even...
  7. Shut down does not sign user out first

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down does not sign user out first: Windows 10 ‘Keeps you signed-in’ test: - (Windows 10 Home 64-bit v1803, Build 17134.523 - Set up as Local Account) Test 1 - Not signed-out: 1. Sign-in as ‘Visitor’ and then ‘Shut down’ without signing out. 2. Switch back on and sign-in as ‘Another User’ then shut down again....
  8. My PC won't shut down

My PC won't shut down: When i try to shutdown my pc from windows button the shutting down screen comes but a few seconds later the error screen pops up(the one that has sad face). It gathers some information about the error automatically and then restarts itself. I have to force shut from the...
  9. PC won't log off when shut down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC won't log off when shut down: I have multiple PC's in my house, and the only one that has this problem is a family PC that my children use that has an administrator account. No matter what I do with settings per user, when I turn the PC on it automatically logs into my administrator account. This is a...
  10. Signed in automatically after signing out (without shutting down)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Signed in automatically after signing out (without shutting down): I have a number of standard window users without passwords. Sometimes when I use the sign-out option, the account is signed out but then automatically signs in again. Usually this only happens once but sometimes it repeats a second time. The accounts are local accounts. Any...