Windows 10: My desktop, running Win 10 Pro, has internet connection, there is signal, I can go to...

Discus and support My desktop, running Win 10 Pro, has internet connection, there is signal, I can go to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My desktop, running Win 10 Pro, has internet connection, there is signal, I can go to websites, but it still says "No Internet, Secured" when I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rajamcan, May 3, 2020.

1. rajamcan Win User

My desktop, running Win 10 Pro, has internet connection, there is signal, I can go to...

My desktop, running Win 10 Pro, has internet connection, there is signal, I can go to websites, but it still says "No Internet, Secured" when I click on the connection icon on the Tray. How can this be, and how can I solve it please?

:)

rajamcan, May 3, 2020
  2. oily_17 Win User

internet connection problem- help

If the desktop downstairs is running XP Pro as well,I would check all the setting on it are the same as on yours.

Start in Network Connections and check everything step by step.

If you goto Start >> Run and type CMD

Then type- ping (your router ie:192.168.1.1)

are you able to ping your router?

oily_17, May 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 3, 2020
  4. SUB
    SuB Win User

My desktop, running Win 10 Pro, has internet connection, there is signal, I can go to...

Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

Thema:

1. My desktop, running Win 10 Pro, has internet connection, there is signal, I can go to... - Similar Threads - desktop running Pro

2. If I upgrade from WIN 10 Pro to WIN 11 can I go back to WIN 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I upgrade from WIN 10 Pro to WIN 11 can I go back to WIN 10 Pro?: Made error in allowing to upgrade to WIN 11 to find out the it brought to WIN Home. Can I go back to WIN 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-upgrade-from-win-10-pro-to-win-11-can-i-go/3d812db3-9f8f-4573-8bdf-3bef3342fa70
  3. If I upgrade from WIN 10 Pro to WIN 11 can I go back to WIN 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I upgrade from WIN 10 Pro to WIN 11 can I go back to WIN 10 Pro?: Made error in allowing to upgrade to WIN 11 to find out the it brought to WIN Home. Can I go back to WIN 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-upgrade-from-win-10-pro-to-win-11-can-i-go/3d812db3-9f8f-4573-8bdf-3bef3342fa70
  4. Hi my computer has "no internet connection, secured" but I can still serve the internet but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi my computer has "no internet connection, secured" but I can still serve the internet but...: Hi my computer has "no internet connection, secured" but I can still serve the internet but unable to login to my spotify or microsoft account. I have tried network rest, uninstalling driver and reseting my whole PC but it still does not work?...
  5. Connecting TV to desktop PC , no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting TV to desktop PC , no signal: Hello, I hope you can help! I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 desktop PC. I ran an HDMI cable from the single HDMI port on the back panel of my PC to the HDMI-2 port on the TV, I have set the PC display settings to duplicate the screens and all was working fine, I switch to input 2...
  6. my desktop comes on normalit has trouble to connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my desktop comes on normalit has trouble to connect to the internet: It comes on o.k. I click on the edge or the email it takes forever to connect.I get a messsage,check your internet connection..I check it and it says connected and secured.It appears the computer has trouble finding the internet. HelpIt is a HP all in one.It used to come on...
  7. my desktop comes on normalit has trouble to connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my desktop comes on normalit has trouble to connect to the internet: It comes on o.k. I click on the edge or the email it takes forever to connect.I get a messsage,check your internet connection..I check it and it says connected and secured.It appears the computer has trouble finding the internet. HelpIt is a HP all in one.It used to come on...
  8. my desktop comes on normalit has trouble to connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. running win 10 pro, can not open start, mail, internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    running win 10 pro, can not open start, mail, internet: running win 10 pro for two months, no problems. Started computer, screen looks fine. Will not let you open start button, email or internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-win-10-pro-can-not-open-start-mail/73ed7314-2011-4cbd-88f6-69acd9d3a81d
  10. Going from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Going from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro: Using FREE to paid 3d parties, what is your suggestions to be able to reinstall my current programs running with Win 7 pro, to win 10 pro Some programs, such as iTunes, I find tricky to re-set-up if upgraded, or moved--This, for sure is not an Apple question, but I have...