Windows 10: my desktop screen is divided by a thin line

Discus and support my desktop screen is divided by a thin line in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; please help me a thin line has divided my screen into two equal half after l uninstall and reinstall office 2010. Is my system going to crash. Please l... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sylvester Asuenimen, Jul 9, 2018.

1. my desktop screen is divided by a thin line

please help me a thin line has divided my screen into two equal half after l uninstall and reinstall office 2010. Is my system going to crash. Please l need urgent help. Thank you

:)

Sylvester Asuenimen, Jul 9, 2018

2. Line dividing the raster has developed

I am having a Windows 10 Operating system on a Envy HP and recently a line dividing the raster has come across. Tried to update the Graphics driver but no change. Please help and suggest how to rectify this problem.

paragon media, Jul 9, 2018
  3. jeffrys Win User
    screen divided b 9 thin lines

hey guys,

one of our screens is divided by 9 lines and i do not know how to fix this.

Any ideas?

thanks

Jeff

jeffrys, Jul 9, 2018
  4. my desktop screen is divided by a thin line

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

my desktop screen is divided by a thin line

1. my desktop screen is divided by a thin line - Similar Threads - desktop screen divided

2. Why is there a thin White line in my desktop background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there a thin White line in my desktop background?: So I recently updated windows and after restarting the system I found this thin white line in the center of my screen. I haven't installed or updated anything recently rather than windows. This line is not some kind of windows as it is nor selectable or interactable. And also...
  3. Why is there a thin White line in my desktop background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a thin White line in my desktop background?: So I recently updated windows and after restarting the system I found this thin white line in the center of my screen. I haven't installed or updated anything recently rather than windows. This line is not some kind of windows as it is nor selectable or interactable. And also...
  4. Black screen with thin line of desktop on top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with thin line of desktop on top: Have a black screen on top of desktop and can interact with the desktop and computer itself as well as the cursor but only in the thin area. The only way I know I’m interacting with it is because of color change and the cursor will appear in the clear area on top but has an...
  5. Black screen with thin line of desktop on top

Black screen with thin line of desktop on top: Have a black screen on top of desktop and can interact with the desktop and computer itself as well as the cursor but only in the thin area. The only way I know I’m interacting with it is because of color change and the cursor will appear in the clear area on top but has an...
  6. Thin line in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thin line in my taskbar: There is a line in my whole taskbar it is on the middle so my apps are splits in half. The line doesnt show when booting the computer not until I goes to desktop. There is no problem opening application however the line irritates me and I dont know what this is. The line is...
  7. Thin line in my taskbar

Thin line in my taskbar: There is a line in my whole taskbar it is on the middle so my apps are splits in half. The line doesnt show when booting the computer not until I goes to desktop. There is no problem opening application however the line irritates me and I dont know what this is. The line is...
  8. Thin Horizantal black line in my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Thin Horizantal black line in my screen: I have a small, thin line in the middle of my Lenovo G50 laptop. It's been here for days, I've restarted my computer three times now and it keeps popping up. It just appeared one day and hasn't gone away since. I tried to run the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit, but it says this...
  9. two thin lines transverses my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    two thin lines transverses my screen: yesterday l reported that a line transverse my hp laptop after uninstalling and reinstalling office 2010. Today the thin lines have increased to two after installing July accumulative update. Please how do l remove these lines...
  10. screen divided b 9 thin lines

in Windows 10 Support
    screen divided b 9 thin lines: hey guys, one of our screens is divided by 9 lines and i do not know how to fix this. Any ideas? thanks Jeff 56990