Windows 10: my desktop shows very large icons

Discus and support my desktop shows very large icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my desktop shows very large icons. they are not arranged in neat rows just random. How do I change to small uniform icons in an orderly arrangement?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by barney66, Dec 2, 2020.

1. barney66 Win User

my desktop shows very large icons

my desktop shows very large icons. they are not arranged in neat rows just random.

How do I change to small uniform icons in an orderly arrangement?

:)

barney66, Dec 2, 2020

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Dec 2, 2020
  3. DJG
    DJG Win User
    Desktop Icon doesn't show as large

I have a 64 and 96 px sized icon file (.ico) that refuses to show as a large icon on the desktop - they show up as medium icons in Large icon view. Any ideas why this is happening?

4. my desktop shows very large icons

File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

my desktop shows very large icons

1. my desktop shows very large icons - Similar Threads - desktop shows very

2. Very Large Apps on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very Large Apps on Desktop: so basically I got mad and hit my desk, but doing so exited out of the game and when it did all my apps filled the screen, about 10 apps would fill my entire desktop and doing everything that was suggested on other posts I could, nothing helped. if it comes to restarting my...
  3. Very large desktop icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very large desktop icons: [ATTACH] I have no clue what I did here. my desktop had normal icons and now they are fricking huge, many of them are covering other icons. Also not gonna lie, I am kinda small brained when it comes to computers and stuff so any help is appreciated. do not mind the dwayne...
  4. Icons not showing on my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons not showing on my desktop: IDK what I did to my windows but I have legit spent near to 2 hours trying to fix this problem. all of my icons are no showing on desktop and this is really starting to annoy me, I will be happy if anyone knows the solution to my problem....
  5. icons showing up large on grid ?

icons showing up large on grid ?: I don't know what is wrong with this computer but it is acting up lately. This is a NEW install of Win-10-Pro. The icons are showing up on a large grid ? I can't get them any closer. Display settings are at 1080p with duplicate displays. [ATTACH]...
  6. All my desktop icons have gone very large. How do I resize them

All my desktop icons have gone very large. How do I resize them: For some reason all my desktop icons have gone very large and mover into rows on the desktop. How do I resize them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-desktop-icons-have-gone-very-large-how-do-i/1de913df-01bd-4f39-9935-27912fa94e65
  7. Icons not showing up as very large on Windows folder

Icons not showing up as very large on Windows folder: As you can tell, I have the folder settings to Very Large icons (my Windows is in Spanish, but they should be showing up very large. However, they only show up as smaller icons, and this happens in every single folder I've tried it. The folder is big enough on the screen to...
  8. Large Font on Desktop Icons

Large Font on Desktop Icons: Hi there, I can't get the fonts on the icons on my desktop to reduce in size, the icons are ok now but not the fonts. They are also too big in the menus on Outlook. I'm using a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. Have tried going into Settings, Display, Scale & Layout, no slider...
  9. Desktop Icon doesn't show as large

Desktop Icon doesn't show as large: I have a 64 and 96 px sized icon file (.ico) that refuses to show as a large icon on the desktop - they show up as medium icons in Large icon view. Any ideas why this is happening? 94577
  10. Thumbnails not showing (Extra Large Icons, Large, Medium....

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbnails not showing (Extra Large Icons, Large, Medium....: hey guys, found this (finally) on the net: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2e8ff86?auth=1http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2e8ff86?auth=1 None of the solutions helped, except this one: [img] In reply to Pinaki Mohanty's post on April 6, 2013 I...