Windows 10: My Desktop Thinks It has a Battery Win10 Home

Discus and support My Desktop Thinks It has a Battery Win10 Home in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My computer is going to sleep after 30 minutes and shutting down after 1 hour. When I go into Settings>Power & Sleep, these are the maximum amounts of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Bunnnholeee, Feb 10, 2019.

1. My Desktop Thinks It has a Battery Win10 Home

My computer is going to sleep after 30 minutes and shutting down after 1 hour. When I go into Settings>Power & Sleep, these are the maximum amounts of time that the computer can stay on. Under the "Screen" setting it says "When plugged in, turn off after" (30 Minutres). Under the "Sleep" setting it says " When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after" (1 Hour). This is a desktop and is always plugged in... Are there any cmd prompts that will change this? Or am I just overlooking a setting somewhere?

Thanks.

:)

Bunnnholeee, Feb 10, 2019

2. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Feb 10, 2019
  4. My Desktop Thinks It has a Battery Win10 Home

How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

The Battery saver notification switch is set to 'on' and is grayed out, and can't be changed.

BruceNoonan, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

My Desktop Thinks It has a Battery Win10 Home

1. My Desktop Thinks It has a Battery Win10 Home - Similar Threads - Desktop Thinks has

2. My desktop has something wrong with it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My desktop has something wrong with it...: I have a desktop computer with a ethernet cable going to the wall ethernet port. I get about 300mb/s and evryrhing works fine except that it random drops to like 0 bytes/s or playing games it discconects me and reconnects me. Why is my desktop keep losing connection and...
  3. My desktop doesn't show the battery icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop doesn't show the battery icon: My desktop doesn't show the battery icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-doesnt-show-the-battery-icon/fd1458ae-b77a-4133-8769-e7bdfbcf5d79
  4. My desktop has gone haywire!!!!!!!

My desktop has gone haywire!!!!!!!: I just finally updated to Windows 10 Insider Preview 17758.1 (rs5_release), but now, half of my taskbar pinned icons are missing, plus everything on my desktop is labeled with a white piece of paper, except for recycle bin. Anybody please help me? It's an Acer Aspire...
  5. My laptop thinks it has 5 displays.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop thinks it has 5 displays.: Hey, this has been an ongoing problem with my laptop (Lenovo Y720) and I did uninstall these monitors in the deice manager multiple times already but they always reappear. Even my Nvidia graphics card believes I have 5 of them. I have tried reinstalling the graphic card...
  6. Win10 thinks my wife is a child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win10 thinks my wife is a child: I can't change her from child to adult. I have tried to create a new account as an adult, with a different email address, but in the end it changes her account type to a child again. Any ideas? Thanks 116624
  7. Win10 thinks my wife is a child

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 thinks my wife is a child: I can't change her from child to adult. I have tried to create a new account as an adult, with a different email address, but in the end it changes her account type to a child again. Any ideas? Thanks 116624
  8. In Progress I think my laptop has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    In Progress I think my laptop has been hacked: I was checking emails, and I didnt clicked any link,neither I installed any add-on, I suddenly got alert to restart the pc to disable user accounts and it get restart automatically. When it starts,after login screen its displaying this. [img] I have re-installed...
  9. Win10 Home Premium Desktop Black Screen

Win10 Home Premium Desktop Black Screen: Okay, I'm at a total loss here. I have looked everywhere, Google, this forum, everywhere, and I cannot fin the answer. I've tried RegEdit, EoA, Personalization, Iris control panel, and NVIDIA control panel. The entire 9 yards, and probably 9 more. MY DESKTOP WILL NOT...
  10. Remote Desktop Connection: Win10 Home vs Win10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Connection: Win10 Home vs Win10 Pro?: I have several laptops at home, and am trying to connect to an SSH connection at work for networking. To be fair, I am an idiot and had a techie friend of mine set everything up, however: At home, on the same wireless network on the same router, I have three computers:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 desktop thinks it has a battery