Windows 10: My desktop wallpaper changed itself with unknown pictures

Discus and support My desktop wallpaper changed itself with unknown pictures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had a very strange experience a few minutes ago. I played my favorite song which is from One Direction but suddenly when I minimize all the windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by herson14, Jun 25, 2020.

1. herson14 Win User

My desktop wallpaper changed itself with unknown pictures

I had a very strange experience a few minutes ago. I played my favorite song which is from One Direction but suddenly when I minimize all the windows, my desktop wallpaper changed with One Direction picture. All members of One Direction were there which made me having a moment like what if they were not disbanded. And then I was back into myself that my desktop wallpaper changed with a picture I didn't even download or save on my laptop. Please help me with this because it happened to me already like 5 times with different unknown pictures.

:)

herson14, Jun 25, 2020
  2. [VP] Win User

My desktop wallpaper changes itself with unknown pictures.

Thank you for the answer.

-The laptop has 2 users, but in these two months I'm the only person that used it.

-Yes, a Windows update. But the fact I told, occurred long time later.

-My concern was due to the fact that the pictures that replaced my desktop were not saved in the computer. I use only window's neutral colors for wallpaper. I set the background from : Right-click on the desktop >
    Personalize > Background

3. Seyazou Win User
    Desktop wallpaper slideshow does not randomly select pictures, and cannot change the folder.

I'm using Windows 10, 64-bit.

Over the last few days, I noticed that the desktop wallpaper images do not change to random pictures, but goes in sequence. Also I cannot change the selected pictures folder I want to use for my desktop wallpaper slideshow.

Any suggestions?

Seyazou, Jun 25, 2020
  4. My desktop wallpaper changed itself with unknown pictures

change the desktop wallpaper

I want to change my desktop wallpaper but when I right click on a picture "set as desktop wallpaper" is missing

LakmalRowel, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

My desktop wallpaper changed itself with unknown pictures

1. My desktop wallpaper changed itself with unknown pictures - Similar Threads - desktop wallpaper changed

2. why did my window wallpaper change itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did my window wallpaper change itself?: Just a fews minutes ago.i rebooted my computer normally. However, i find that the window wallpaper is changed.....I didnt change any settings.On top of that, I just reset my window 11 to the factory setting. The window should be in the default settings. Also, the default...
  3. Desktop Wallpaper Changes To Unknown Images. Virus????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Desktop Wallpaper Changes To Unknown Images. Virus????: Hello and thanks for your assistance in advance. I have a Windows 10 machine with McAfee LiveSafe protecting the OS. Last month out of the blue my desktop wallpaper changed from the standard windows desktop to a picture of a baby yoda with a purple background. Didn't...
  4. wallpaper lockscreen unknown picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    wallpaper lockscreen unknown picture: its been happening for 1 week my wallpaper and lockscreen changeby itself with unknown persons photos and I tried with changing photos in my background and lockscreen and sync settings and even with firewall but no change...
  5. My wallpaper randomly changed by itself along with the size of the desktop icons

My wallpaper randomly changed by itself along with the size of the desktop icons: When I using my desktop, my wallpaper was exactly as I left it. After closing out of my tabs, I quickly noticed that my wallpaper was changed to a very old joke one I had years ago. Mind you, it was an image I no longer had on my hard drive and I had changed my wallpaper many...
  6. My laptop wallpaper just changed itself to my computer's wallpaper!??

My laptop wallpaper just changed itself to my computer's wallpaper!??: So recently i just logged in to Microsoft site to ask a question just like what im doing right now and i realized that after logging in i saw my wallpaper changed itself to the wallpaper i use to have on my pc...? i dont know why it was really weird. how do i stop this from...
  7. Wallpaper Changed by itself

Wallpaper Changed by itself: Hi, My desktop wallpaper got changed to an image that was not on my laptop. This happened almost in front of me. I was using my laptop, got busy in something else but I was sitting near it the whole time and when I paid attention to my laptop again the wallpaper had been...
  8. Random picture was changed as my wallpaper automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random picture was changed as my wallpaper automatically: So this morning i was using my Lenovo 730s and everything was normal and i had left it on sleep and while opening it back up in the evening, i find both my lockscreen and wallapper changed. The lockscreen appeared to be a stock photo. What creeped me out was the wallpaper. It...
  9. Why did my wallpaper picture change?

Why did my wallpaper picture change?: My wife and I both have Windows 10 Accounts. I access my account on my desktop. She accesses her account on her laptop. This morning when I left I had my American Flag wallpaper on my desktop. I left the computer (did not log off) and came back at 12:30 to find a picture of...
  10. How to personalize my wallpaper to change by itself.

How to personalize my wallpaper to change by itself.: Hi. I have had 3 other Surfaces in the past and the prior two used to change wallpapers on its own and I really liked it. One day I would see a beautiful sunset, and the next I'd see a waterfall or a frog in the forest. The displays would already be set to change...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. desktop background changed to random image

2. pc wallpaper changed into unknkwon image

3. windows 10 wallpaper changed by itself